New Book on the Djinn

Resources and links to information on djinn.
remington
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

::bump::

cheers rach
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

We have a local entertainment newspaper/journal that highlights bands, movies (new and classic), current events in the area, weekly astronomy information as well as book reviews.

When I got to work yesterday, my first day back since vacation, a co-worker told me that this newspaper had an article about the Djinn in it. I found a copy in the staff kitchen and saw that it was about this same book. Was VERY surprised anyone locally had an interest in it, especially that it would suddenly become a part of local knowledge. I'm very grateful for that. I'm going to try to contact the reveiwer and see if there is an interest to know more about them pertaining to Djinn SPIRITS and suggest further research on CH.

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

got it on friday am currently reading it thanks brotony
killarican can you tell us more about your living djinn as i am not tenured i cant pm you

cheers rach
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

hey! im sorry i missed this >.<

If you have questions email Nonamemafia AT yahoo dot com. I dont post about her much in the open forum anymore.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got the book but became so interested in another author~ Tahir Shah and his life & experiences living in Morocco mainly Casablanca,that I ended up reading 2 of his books~The Caliph House and In Arabian Nights which were both intriguing reading about culture and beliefs in djinn that are a normal way of life there. I got the impression they are the living ones. Now I'm waiting on his Sorcerer's Apprentice which I placed on hold at the library :lol:

remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Killarican just sent you an email :thumbup:

cheers rach
richard t
new here
new here
Zodiac:

hi, i'm new here. and i read your thread. and read the book that you mentioned. however if anybody is interested i found another book entitled Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar. it too treats the subject of djinn with caution. however it does have info on all the legends of djinn throughout the middle east. as well as look in the myths of gods and goddesses such as Lilith. and how they maybe connected to the Djinn.

''dreams are older than brooding Tyre, or the contemplative Sphinx, or garden girdled Babylon'' HP Lovecraft
phoneixfire
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werecat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Fox
Zodiac:

The web site for the book is rather interesting. http://www.djinnuniverse.com/category/articles Think I might just have to pick up the book and check it out.

“If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.”Image
“The supernatural is the natural not yet understood” ~ Elbert Hubbard
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

richard t wrote:hi, i'm new here. and i read your thread. and read the book that you mentioned. however if anybody is interested i found another book entitled Legends of the Fire Spirits: Jinn and Genies from Arabia to Zanzibar. it too treats the subject of djinn with caution. however it does have info on all the legends of djinn throughout the middle east. as well as look in the myths of gods and goddesses such as Lilith. and how they maybe connected to the Djinn.
Thanks Richard! Will have to check that book out. Sounds fascinating. :genie:

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Jacquelynn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't have one yet, nothing has come to me.

This book sound intreguing but at the same time....I adore my djinn....I have such a strong bond with them. So this book sounds like it kinda dishes them and I'm not sure I would want to read a book that dishes my family. I know some people say you have to command them etc, some like that better than nice but mine say they like the way I ask for things and talk to them. Just my 2 cents. But I will check out the site for the book, I"m not a totally closed mind!! lol

Thank you for the info!!

Return to “Djinn Information”