StarsmacK
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akacia
Zodiac:

What an intriguing post. I think there is an infinite amount of secrets and knowledge that ancient people possessed. It's unfortunate that a lot of that information has been destroyed, suppressed, or written off as primitive 'hocus -pocus.'

The Celtics had a large connection with trees and other plants (most notably mistletoe). They believed trees to be vessels of boundless knowledge. The Celtic version of the zodiac was represented by trees. http://www.mysticscripts.com/astrology/ ... astrology/

Back to the subject of drawing energy from trees, I wonder if different trees give you different types of energy?

§†år § m å ¢K ☆
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

This sounds amazing and I hope you can tell us more in the future!

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

MORE WILL BE FORTHCOMING ON THIS. WE LEARN A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE HAS TO OFFER & THEN WE WILL DELVE DEEPER INTO EACH PERSON'S OFFERING OF KNOWLEDGE IN A LOGICAL SEQUENCE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

I just happened on this info following the link for the new bindings being offered which sound amazing :thumbup: Trees have always had a powerful effect on me ever since I can remember. Drawing pictures of them, collecting painting and writing poetry about trees and I even started writing a short story last week about an old woman communicating with a tree whose large roots captured her attention. I have a cork screw willow in my yard that I planted about 10yrs ago and would like to draw energy from her.

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

::wave::
Hi Sad - NO that tradition has NOT died out, especially by those of us who have undergone natural childbirth at home with our young. In my circumstance, the males of the generations around the child took the afterbirth and buried it with special thanks and prayers in the garden, not far from where my apple tree is - yes, I love apples and they have always kept me healthy. My grandfather used to sit under the shade of that tree once the tree and I were in our late teens/early twenties and communicate with the bees and other insects. I have never gained that ability to 'make peace' with the insects, but have no trouble in communicating and exchanging energy with most trees. Even now, when walking past a tree in a pot for sale, I have to fight the compulsion to not weep or not buy them all. Yes, my little property is loaded with trees - especially apple!.............. FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

very cool ash and thanks for sharing! i have a tree around me that i have a special relationship with (ok until now i just thought that was the earthen witch in me) and it does explain why when i'm unusually sad i go out to this tree (no other tree will help) for comfort, energy and counsel/guidance. :)

thanks again for sharing and definitely looking forward to more in the future! :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

With the new spell binding we found out about today, is it absolutely necessary to have a one on one relationship with a particular tree? There are a few nice trees in my courtyard but it's not a private backyard and I can't go out there to touch trees, even if no one was watching I wouldn't be able to relax with all the windows around. I'm more in a position where I'll have to go out to the forest where I can be alone and touch and meditate with the tree, and so I doubt I'll be able to use the same tree each time.

Also, I notice and have heard that trees absorb our negative energy and offer their own in return, it's why some people feel healed and at peace after even a short retreat into the forest. So it seems, the energy of trees can interact with us and make exchanges without our touching them or even concentrating on it. I wonder if this binding might be used in a similar way, like if I wanted to develop a relationship with a particular tree outside my place, I could use the binding to do what it does, while only being near the tree and in its energy field, but not touching it.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I am REALLY excited about the new spelled item offered in the store. I live out in the wild, surrounded by trees and wildlife and I love it. I adore nature and i'm excited about the prospect of communing on a deeper level. Trees are amazing.

Lol, we have 2 apple trees but unfortunaltely, the bear and deer usually get to the apples first. :)
My son and I love watching them enjoy their snack

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

moongypsy wrote:I am REALLY excited about the new spelled item offered in the store. I live out in the wild, surrounded by trees and wildlife and I love it. I adore nature and i'm excited about the prospect of communing on a deeper level. Trees are amazing.

Lol, we have 2 apple trees but unfortunaltely, the bear and deer usually get to the apples first. :)
My son and I love watching them enjoy their snack
Moongypsy, I'm excited and interested in connecting more deeply with nature too. :) Did you order yours? I did.

Sounds nice where you are! I'm in the city but actually see bears around here from time to time too - some people have them in their backyards, lol!

I was wondering, is there going to be a thread for this new binding of 5 item? I bet a lot of people are excited about it.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Adelphia, you could start a thread yourself :)

yes, I love where I live. I'm out of town but even in town, mountain lion sightings are not uncommon. It's AWESOME but scary- I just started a thread about it, lol. I'm curious to know if I can get a spelled item for protection specifically from wild animals so that I can enjoy being out in nature without the fear that I'm risking my or my sons life every time I want to hike. Which is every day, basically.

No, I have not purchaced mine yet but it's in my cart and I will soon! I can't wait!

Return to “Ash”