You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I tried this with one of my cats but she was more interested in licking my nose and pawing at my face then looking into my eyes. I guess I'll try it again when she's not in such an affectionate mood XD

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
lyferus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: nil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lyferus
Zodiac:

Tried it on my hedgehog while she was eating. Couldnt feel anything. And then i told her the food was poisonous. Just for fun. She stopped 2 sec, ran around the bowl continuously for about 10 second and started drinking water like she was dehydrated or something. I looked at her and was thinking to myself "is it because she heard me or she just felt like doing it?" and then i tried to tell her that i was trying to joke with her. She went underneath the bowl and stayed there till the next meal time. D:

Life is not fair, sometimes dreams do not come true, sometimes you’re not the hero in the story of your life and sometimes people die before they are supposed to. Life is not fair. But
fair have nothing to do with who you are inside, What you dream about, who you love and what you stand for.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

lyferus wrote:Tried it on my hedgehog while she was eating. Couldnt feel anything. And then i told her the food was poisonous. Just for fun. She stopped 2 sec, ran around the bowl continuously for about 10 second and started drinking water like she was dehydrated or something. I looked at her and was thinking to myself "is it because she heard me or she just felt like doing it?" and then i tried to tell her that i was trying to joke with her. She went underneath the bowl and stayed there till the next meal time. D:
Aww... poor little one. please try something nicer next time, that won't irritate her. :pray:

Greetings,Tasha
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

My one cat lies on the floor with me each day while I work out and stares adoringly into my eyes. I will try it with him and let you know any results. Cool technique(s). :thumbup:

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Just wanted to share.

I am have always been reasonable good at communicating with animals by using their body language to understand how they are feeling.

After reading this thread I started sending my cat telepathic messages using pictures. One was my anger at him for puking on my couch. I sent him a visual of him puking and if he was going to do it, do it on the floor. Second time I think it was an image of him in my lap getting petted because I wanted him to come over. I did this a few more times randomly not think much of it.

Yesterday morning I woke up and I went out to greet him on the couch. He greeted me with his normal half yawn, half meow. I came over to him and noticed a dark spot of green just above his left eye. I looked at it curious. It looked like a grass stain. I thought how do you get grass stain above your eye? :eh: I looked at him and asked out loud, "how did you get that mark above your eye?" He turned his head away from me then I was hit by a vision. I saw him jumping down from one of the windowsill, losing his footing on the wet grass and hitting his head on the ground. It was just as real as a dream and in the 1 second it took to "view" it everything else disappeared. I was surprised and delighted. I knew instantly that it didn't come from me because I could never have imagined it that accurately, that quickly.

Needless to say I am very pleased with this new form of communication we have. I will continue to explore this new talent and I am excited to see just how far I can take it. :D

Thanks Phoenix. :hug:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Great info, thanks! I have been an animal lover my whole life and always have and have had pets. This is wonderful advice

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

SEER777 wrote:Just wanted to share.

I am have always been reasonable good at communicating with animals by using their body language to understand how they are feeling.

After reading this thread I started sending my cat telepathic messages using pictures. One was my anger at him for puking on my couch. I sent him a visual of him puking and if he was going to do it, do it on the floor. Second time I think it was an image of him in my lap getting petted because I wanted him to come over. I did this a few more times randomly not think much of it.

Yesterday morning I woke up and I went out to greet him on the couch. He greeted me with his normal half yawn, half meow. I came over to him and noticed a dark spot of green just above his left eye. I looked at it curious. It looked like a grass stain. I thought how do you get grass stain above your eye? :eh: I looked at him and asked out loud, "how did you get that mark above your eye?" He turned his head away from me then I was hit by a vision. I saw him jumping down from one of the windowsill, losing his footing on the wet grass and hitting his head on the ground. It was just as real as a dream and in the 1 second it took to "view" it everything else disappeared. I was surprised and delighted. I knew instantly that it didn't come from me because I could never have imagined it that accurately, that quickly.

Needless to say I am very pleased with this new form of communication we have. I will continue to explore this new talent and I am excited to see just how far I can take it. :D

That's interesting that you mentioned that and I have had a telepathic experience with my cat too. :)
I was just about to drift off to sleep when all of a sudden I got a vison flash of how she wanted me to bathe her in the tub and the small amount of water that she was comfortable standing in.
(Normally she would try to claw me, and climb down my shoulder, if I even pick her up to go near the tub.)
I looked over and she was curled up at my back licking her paws and looking very content. =(^_^)= :D

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:Just wanted to share.

So glad it worked for you Seer!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called

Return to “Educational Material”