HauntedTarotMagick.com -- Bun Bun!

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

I was making my second cup of coffee for the day when I found myself going toward the mailbox to pick through it, snag her package, and then wander back inside. She was most insistent to be on the chain with my Djinn, so, I was accommodating. She seems real sweet so far--though I got a few mental images of snarling (that was for show) but otherwise, she's like a happy puppy come home to mama.

Zyrsa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kere
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::wave:: I have a vampire from BunBun and Kain. And he is unbelievable, the thing he says. He makes me smile so much my face hurts. He comment my clothes and wondering why I dress like a male :D and I try to explain to him that when it is ice and snow outside you need to have very much clothing on. I spit and directly "That is not very ladylike" and he comment on how my work colleagues look, is that a male or a woman? (I work in a engineering company 99% are male) he is hilarious. So I don´t regret for a second having him :thumbup:

Then there are a demon on her page that have decided that he will come to but he is not a demon I had in mind (I want a custom from Kain) If he still is in stock 20 April I will invite him home and take that as a sign that he is meant for me.

Oh yes seller review:
spirit = perfect.
shipping = very fast.
communication = very fast and very nice person to communicate with.
:thumbup:

Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

I joined the chat last night and *met* Bun. Immediately had to look at her store and had a vamp calling. I slept on it talked with the fam and just ordered him. Can't wait!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
AltarCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I bought my first Hellhound from Bun. He's great! Bun is awesome at giving info on the spirit your buying and she ships out wicked quick!!! I waited the usual time to recieve something from SG and upon his arrival I found him to be very active. He's an absolute doll. Very mellow and loves to just lay by my bed and enjoy the day. I feel extremely protected by him and I feel this amazing love!!! Bun also sent a great selection of little charging stones that are really pretty. I put one in each box and saved the rest to oggle LOL.

Order from Bun!! She's in my top three sellers.

~*Dua Anpu*~
My Tarot/Conjure Reviews: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39614
Conjurer/Witch/Tarot Reader of: Treeleafe Tarot | AltarCat Emporium | The Crystal Moon
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

<----------- *needs a self help group to control herself in bun buns store* she even has a demon I got my eye on and a few more vessels . but thats for another week ::facepalm:: :frustrated:

Nana
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:<----------- *needs a self help group to control herself in bun buns store* she even has a demon I got my eye on and a few more vessels . but thats for another week ::facepalm:: :frustrated:
L-lol save some for the rest of us!

"A fiddle of gold against your soul says I'm better than you." -- Lucifer
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Nana wrote:
**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:<----------- *needs a self help group to control herself in bun buns store* she even has a demon I got my eye on and a few more vessels . but thats for another week ::facepalm:: :frustrated:
not on your life !! lol right now i have that demon calling hard so he will be my next one in a few weeks lol i told him if he wants to get here any faster than help a girl out with some cash lol

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:
Nana wrote:
not on your life !! lol right now i have that demon calling hard so he will be my next one in a few weeks lol i told him if he wants to get here any faster than help a girl out with some cash lol

Do these demons do the, "Ahem"??...If not, I'd be more inclined to get one of lover spirits...lol ::yes:: :bday: ..Then again, I'm speaking for my greedy self :lol: ..Although, I did feel drawn in to her listing for the Lady Nordic Vamp, "Isolde"..Really liked her attitude, I sat there laughing so hard. ::rofl:: Imagining a lady with a penchant for swords and jewelry.She was really my cup of tea :twisted: ..She does dislike the, "Ahem, with just any guy and won't be doing the Ahem at all".Still laughing hard here :lol: :thumbup: . If I didn't have any other monetary obligations..I would have surely been pressed to hit that "buy" button. I hope she's still around when I get my monies..I wouldn't mind bringing this lady home. ::nice::

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

well the one i want does the AHEM LOL but the others im not sure as i only felt the need to look at his page . uuuuuggggg money come fast please !!! he is so gonna be mine :sly:

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:well the one i want does the AHEM LOL but the others im not sure as i only felt the need to look at his page . uuuuuggggg money come fast please !!! he is so gonna be mine :sly:

Then all is well..Sounds like your'e getting a sweet deal. P.S.Can't you put the sweet one on hold?.

Seems like Bun Bun has the magic touch on these guys, they've all nearly sold. I'm gonna hold my pennies for the Lady Vamp if my brood has no objections. I seem to need that extra threathening spike around my aura at work..People might think twice about asking me to cover extra shifts if she looms around me with extra swords and stuff.

Return to “Seller Review”