Wraith

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Got a wraith today (C3) Don't really sense her/him but my other spirits I got today caused a weird feeling in my head when I held them even my WA. Do Wraiths have names? Should I name it?

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Typically, Wraiths do not come with names and do not wish to be named. However, there are exceptions to the rules. I would ask your Wraith if there is a name it would like.
My wraiths are not talkative nor do they wish to have names for example. They are very business like and I keep them busy with tasks.
One of my ancient wraiths is my main protector of the group. A few months ago I was at a convenience store. A man who I did not have a good feeling about walked in and hung out towards the back. It was then we all heard a loud crash. A display fell on the man knocking him cold to the ground and his gun out of his hand. He was going to rob the store. When I looked in that direction, I saw my ancient Wraith standing there for a few seconds before he dissipated. Of course there was a thank you from me, but nothing from him. Again very business like but this is my own personal experience. Yours may be different.
Good luck. Also, search for wraiths on the forum, you'll find a ton of other keeper's thoughts and experiences :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

As far as I know, wraiths don't require names. They are incredibly obedient though and take things very literally when you tell them to do something. The strongest manifestation I've had was from my wraith when I called it forth.

Sometimes, wraiths will give you a form to identify them by that's not just a black smoke. They take on pretty much any form if they feel like it, from what I know (it's just that they don't often feel like it). You might ask your wraith what it wishes to be called. It may just reply "wraith," and that's OK. Mine gave me a name to call it for potency.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Mine is perfectly content with the name he gave me. He's not really talkative but when he does talk he has such a good sense of humor. The form he showed me was a completely black shade like what you see in D&D games though I suspect that's not his true form.

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I asked the wraith if it wanted a name and it said no. I said does it want to communicate on a regular basis and it said no. I asked if it knew the house rules and it said no. i said just protect me, my animal family and human family from any harm or from anyone that wants to breaks us apart. I asked if it understood and it said yes and asked if this was Ok and it said yes. It bascailly just wants to be left alone and I will honor it's wishes. I thanked him for coming but didn't get too silly or goofy with it like i do with my other spirits. I said if it needs me for anything just let me know.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

angelpaws wrote:I asked the wraith if it wanted a name and it said no. I said does it want to communicate on a regular basis and it said no. I asked if it knew the house rules and it said no. i said just protect me, my animal family and human family from any harm or from anyone that wants to breaks us apart. I asked if it understood and it said yes and asked if this was Ok and it said yes. It bascailly just wants to be left alone and I will honor it's wishes. I thanked him for coming but didn't get too silly or goofy with it like i do with my other spirits. I said if it needs me for anything just let me know.
This is all I have done with mine as well , all business (he) is.
I don’t even realize he is there until I call him forth.

Glad to hear you have a good protector. :applause:

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i love my wraith

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

My wraith doesn't have a name and stays pretty quiet. My daughter saw him once and he ws just standing there, checking her out. I send him out on errands and even have ordered another one. They can be quite literal so word your requests carefully.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I said do not react on my behalf unless I specify a name ( person, business, etc.) and say a code phrase afterwards. I don't care how upset I get at a person or a business and I'm bound to get ticked at a lot of lenders, real estate people while I search for a new place but I don't want my Wraith doing anything because I get mad and frustrated at them. I better tell him if I or any animal or family is in immidate danger then he can act on my behalf but only to stop the threat with the least amount of vengence possible. If someone was going to stab my mom or brother or go in the cat shed to hurt or kill my cats he can do whatever it takes to stop them. But hopefully that will never happen but it's good to have a wraith there if needed.

melinda1111
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Melinda
Zodiac:

I love my wraith. I love the way she makes me feel. Powerful, fierceful, and ready to stand up for myself , no bullshit allowed .
I feel secure and protected and I know she's happy that I gave her some tasks to fullfill.
She loves to be busy . Just got her vessel today ( a ring ) . I always take my vessels off when I touch water because I feel I have to , don't wanna ruin the vessels so I'm extremely cautious. I was trying to pull my wraith ring off to wash my hands and it didn't want to come off ! LOL
I felt that she literally attached herself to me ! I had to insist pulling and then finally came off and I heard a thought in my head like :skull: " I can take water duh !" LOL :skull:
LOVE HER ! I think it's a she, but I might be wrong.

Return to “Dark Arts”