new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm NEW T_T
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: How would one come to knowledge of his/her paranormal name?
Zodiac:

Greetings Everyone,

I apologise if this is going in the wrong section. I am in dire need of help, not too long ago, I purchased an Eterno Amante Vampire from Gwen, and I didn't realise a very dark unbound has attached itself to the vessel, I do not doubt Gwen's items, perhaps it was somewhat unlucky for me to receive the vessel with this very dark unbound attached to it.

It has been 8 days now, and I've been suffering from random movements of my body, such as arms swinging randomly, my legs feel very light when I lift them up(as though there is a force pushing me forward). My mouth keeps opening and closing when I sleep at night, and I get constant vibrations in my mouth. I have NO access to White Sage since I live in Singapore, Is there anyway for me to rid of this unbound? Even at work and during the day, I can feel a force pushing me, I've vomitted once in the last 3 days.

Please help, I beg of whoever. T__T

Regards,

KuriouzOne

Time and Tide waits for no man, will it wait for me... to the Ends of Time.

The Power of I and I

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

sorry to read this. i hope you get the help you need very quick. x

Amaya
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Varies often
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Selyne
Zodiac:

Oh my that sounds horrible.
Bumping so someone can help.
Stay strong tho!

You,darkness, that I come from
I love you more than all the fires that fence in the world, for the fire makes a circle of light for everyone and then no one outside learns of you. But the darkness pulls in everything-shapes and fires, animals and myself, how easily it gathers them!-powers and people- and it is possible a great presence is moving near me. I have faith in nights. You, darkness -Rainer Maria Rilke
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Have you tried contacting Gwen? Usually, the first step is to contact the original seller - and she knows what she's doing.

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Have you tried to create a positive energy ball Kurio? I will help if needed.

Edit: I would contact Gwen as well and let her know what's going on.

Paz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aye, Would say to contact Gwen as well. Also since there is no white sage around have you tried rush ordering it online?

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Could you tell me how you determined that there was an unbound attached to the vessel? I wouldn't want to give you inaccurate advice on how to remedy the issue without knowing the steps taken to determine it is an unbound spirit and not some other culprit.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

that sounds really strange and you should contact gwen immediately as this is the first instance i have ever heard of one of her items containing another attached spirit. would ask you how you figured there was something along for the ride so to speak - or has someone told you they felt something else in the vessel? the best thing to do first is to calm down and let's see what answers you get when you give magnolia what she questioned. :)

if you don't give the attached entity any fear to feed from it won't do anything. this is what i've learned at least. :hug: :heart: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

try contacting gwen,also try putting up a shield. if your not good at putting up shields ask one of your other spirits to assist you in doing so.

stay strong,tell the unbound they are not aloud,be tough. also try getting your spirits to help in driving the unbound out.
sorry i cant help any further :(

hope things work out good :thumbup: :hug:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
KuriouzOne
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm NEW T_T
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: How would one come to knowledge of his/her paranormal name?
Zodiac:

A fellow member of this forum told me to take a photo of my vessels, and he identified them one by one, he then told me just from looking at the photo, there is an unbound human spirit(a very dark one) attached to the vessel which houses my eterno amante vampy.

As for Gwen, I had already contacted her, and she told me that it is impossible for her vessel to be invaded or attached by another unbound since the it is blessed and protected. Question now, is how it got itself attached there.

@Ash or MAG : I can feel my mouth moving on its own(lots of vibrations inside), as though closing slowly and opening slowly, I feel like there is a weight on me, if I bend forward or backwards, I fall easily, and I can feel a force moving my arms out apart, and when it swings(it looks like I am conducting a musical). My right leg feels light when I left it up. I am having constant headaches.

I will post the image of my vessels here so everyone can look.

1st vessel : Dark Succubus with two hellhounds - 2nd Vessel:Eterno Amante Vampire - 3rd Vessel: 7 Marid Queen Djinns - 4th Vessel: Ifrit Djinn - 5th Vessel: Crystal Ice White Dragon King

Time and Tide waits for no man, will it wait for me... to the Ends of Time.

The Power of I and I

Return to “Spirit Keeping”