Wicked Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi b_88,

Yes, you should let CH know you bought something for someone else, because they pick the spirit based on what works best with *your* energies. So they would need to know which is for you and which is for your friend. Send an email to the helpdesk with your order number.

Hope that helps.

OcynStorm

Don't make me get my Flying Monkeys...

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Corvette than in a Yugo.
berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

[quote="Ocynstorm"]Hi b_88,

Yes, you should let CH know you bought something for someone else, because they pick the spirit based on what works best with *your* energies. So they would need to know which is for you and which is for your friend. Send an email to the helpdesk with your order number.

Hope that helps.

OcynStorm[/quote]
ok can .... thx for replying

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

[quote="whitewolf"]i dont understand these levels of a class can someone explain please.

Whats a C3 level 3 ?

or is this a specially conjured spirit stone you got Ellen ?

mine was just a C3 spirit stone in a moonstone. Im going to start leaving it out now and see if it does move !

WWx[/quote]

Nope, not specially conjured. Just the C3
Things have been happening. I see flashes of light, different colors, hearing sounds, feeling a tap on my shoulder and head, and yesterday I saw 2 shadows in front of me. (Also, I invited them into my dreams, and I feel now, I am not alone when I sleep. Hard to describe, but when I recall my dreams, someone is there with me). Also, when I invited them to show themselves in the dream, one did, but as a Seal. Had a huge smile on its face too.
I am trying to figure out which spirit is which, i have so many.
I feel the Dragon around me alot, just a knowing, but also the Bronwyn Angel I got.
Anyone know what CH (Magnolia) means by seeing shades?
What I saw was not shadows, since it was infront of me, and there was 2.

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

shade are spirit in human form ????

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn

Return to “Dragons”