avedas-magical-spells

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Grimirch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hmmm...interesting. Looking at their sin-eater listing...reads awfully familiar....

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Immense ... /481606272

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sin-eater-daily.html

Just saying....

ebet29
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: astral travel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ebet29

Thanks for all the testimony guys..
I was so eager about their "money multiplier pouch" 1s
But I'm like; 'is that for real?'
I also ask my metaphsich friend to scan some of their stuff, no spirit entity

ChildlikeDream
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

I even made an account to write here. Ive had great results with this seller. When i started wearing the pendant from her i felt my motivation rise and things took time but all manifested. Power of manifestation is in our hands in the end.

You cant expect results sitting on your behind and think things will happen in a week or so. It might take you even years - energies just provide the backing.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

ChildlikeDream wrote:I even made an account to write here. Ive had great results with this seller. When i started wearing the pendant from her i felt my motivation rise and things took time but all manifested. Power of manifestation is in our hands in the end.

You cant expect results sitting on your behind and think things will happen in a week or so. It might take you even years - energies just provide the backing.
Can you elaborate more on what the pendant's purpose is, and what wishes have manifested and how long it took to manifest?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

ChildlikeDream wrote:I even made an account to write here. Ive had great results with this seller. When i started wearing the pendant from her i felt my motivation rise and things took time but all manifested. Power of manifestation is in our hands in the end.

As someone who did not create an account to put up a review, and who bought from this seller, I am curious too.
For in my experience, as stated earlier, I have had Aveda's products for well over several years with zero, and I mean zero results.
I had her cast a spell for a whole year with no result. I brought several items that are literally so not enchanted, that I was able to give them away as presents to friends and family. Because I can assure you, I recieved a lot of trinkets, but no magical items from this seller. I did however lose a lot of money in the proccess. Live and learn.

So yes, please do tell us what you experienced that worked. Cause no offence, but creating a new profile simply to post a positive review is pretty fishy if ya ask me. Considering most of the reviews are less than positive.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
Shiva7878
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Was on this sellers site and notice they copied word from word about the Rare Spirit the Launo. That CH is offering a custom conjuration. They obviously copy their description!! No Joke!!! LOL! Didn't even use their own creativity! I would not buy from this seller!!!

Here are the links:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Launo-Small ... SwMvtZVFJ4

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/rare-spi ... nding.html

Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's really bad that they do this kind of behavior because it causes so much doubt for newcomers who don't know the ropes yet. After this was reported we did take action with ebay. It will be up to ebay to remove the listing. But I'm not really sure how they are even selling on ebay when magic was banned?

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

Creepy Hollows Crew wrote:It's really bad that they do this kind of behavior because it causes so much doubt for newcomers who don't know the ropes yet. After this was reported we did take action with ebay. It will be up to ebay to remove the listing. But I'm not really sure how they are even selling on ebay when magic was banned?
It is really sad, and unfair to newbies out there!

I wonder if the reason they are allowed to continue selling is because they have a disclaimer at the bottom of the listing? Just guessing, but I am wondering too. Especially since they are a lot of metaphysical sellers, such as them, on ebay.

cut and past from their listing, here:
I /WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INTERVENTION THAT MAY OR MAY NOT THAT MAY OCCUR
This listing is for entertainment purpose only & 18+

Is this the loop hole?
This makes me so angry as I stumbled across them a while back, and luckily didn't waste any money with them. How awful for them to just cut and paste a CH listing!

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

There are Expert in Copy cat business formany years . i already reported many listing .there are copying the listing from other sellers too ...

Shiva7878
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That's too bad they copy others. And also not fair for newbies that come upon their site and think they are the real thing. But all they do is copy off of others and sale empty vessals. Guess that's an easy way for them to get some extra money. Some pocket change. They must be really hard up for money and thought it was a good idea to copy off of others and pretend to be practitioners. I hope people read this post and don't buy from them!!!!

Return to “Seller Review”