Japanese Pipe Fox

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

So along with an Immortal I have one of these coming to me in my first order. My google fu is failing me on finding information on them. I am hoping someone where has one that can give me a hint on what i can do to get ready for them?

What would they like
as far as offerings go. I am pretty sure that that comes whit their information, but I would like to have something ready and maybe a bit of a heads up on what to expect. :heart:

Hana Fuda
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I know this thread is pretty old, but from what I've dug up on them, they are very similar to Kitsune!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Resurrecting an existing thread instead of starting my own. My first spirits have been bridged to me, but their vessels have not yet been shipped.

I have been working with them, tending to focus on one at a time, or one on a given day so I can get to know their energy signature and strengthen the connection.

Background info: I have a medication which has the side effect of causing whole-body flushing and itching, when it first gets into my bloodstream. This is harmless and goes away, but it is extremely annoying and distracting when it happens. The symptoms normally last an hour. Or at least, they did before I started working with spirits.

Phoenixes are healers, so the first time after the bridging that the symptoms showed up, I referred the issue to the Phoenix, and she cleared it up within minutes. Next time it happened, it was a day I was working with the Gold Dragon, so I asked her to work on it magically. She did. That helped a lot -- again, the symptoms were gone in minutes.

Then came last night. Yesterday was the Pipe Fox's day, and they are skilled in working magic and answering questions. So I asked her to teach me a spell I could use to clear up the flushing myself. She prompted me on what to recite. Goodbye flushing -- it stopped on the spot. A little while later, though, it started to come back. I recited the same thing again, and that time, the symptoms cleared up and did NOT return.

This is why I gravitated toward the spirits I chose: they all have specific skills and strengths that I want to learn. I knew that the Pipe Fox would be an excellent teacher, but I'm very pleased to get concrete results THAT fast! That's the first thing I ever asked her to teach me, and I had just the results I was looking for. Next time those symptoms show up, I'm going to break that spell out again and get rid of them.

Thank you to L, B, and M!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

I would really like to get a pipe fox sometime in the near future. :)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If you get one, you will be glad! Mine is already helpful and I haven't even got the vessel yet. :)

Oh, and she loves accompanying my dog and me on walks. :) My dog is a Chihuahua/Corgi mix who somewhat resembles a fox himself. I have not spotted him giving any sign of noticing our new walk buddy. However, that's not surprising, as he is always SO focused on sensory information during our walks. He wants to see, hear, and especially SNIFF everything, so that's not leaving much awareness left over to pick up on extrasensory stimuli. She can manifest, not just as the creature in my signature, but also as a tiny fox, and that's the image that I get of her when we're out walking with the dog.

I had the opportunity to use that anti-flushing spell again last night, as the Niaspan flush came back. It always starts as a hot, itchy sensation in either my ears or eyes, spreads to my face, then gradually downward through the rest of the body. When I felt my ears get hot and itchy, I recited the spell. That bought me five minutes of relief, and then the symptoms started coming back. Another recitation, another five minutes of relief. The flushing started returning yet again, noticeably farther down on the body than before. The medicine had continued making its way into the bloodstream, but the flushing had been switched off so I didn't feel that progress.

This time, I didn't do anything, just to see what would happen. The symptoms returned on a scale of 10 out of 10, a level I haven't had to deal with since I started asking spirits for relief. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and used the spell again. It took longer to work this time, as I'd allowed the inflammation to progress a lot instead of reciting the spell when the symptoms were till tiny.

I am determined to get this spell to last for the entire hour that the medicine is getting into my bloodstream. Practice makes perfect. Watch this space, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
BriarForestheart
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything Canine
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Masheba
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Briar Forestheart

I'll share some of my observations on pip foxes- they are very neat little creatures :)

Kuda-kitsune, also known as Kanko, is a miniaturized kitsune that is best known for their many magickal abilities. Kanko are able to seek out information on behalf of their keeper, and will share the knowledge that they have gained with them. they are very loyal and cunning beings that are well suited to almost any keeper. Those that choose to keep a kuda-kitsune will develop the ability to see both into the past, as well as into the future. Size wise, the kuda-kitsune is compared to that of small weasel, able to hide up a keepers sleeve. They tend to interact with their keepers often, so you may feel their soft fur brush against your arm or neck.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I now have TWO Pipe Foxes. I received one as a Christmas gift from CH, when I received my shipment. So now there's both a male and a female Pipe Fox in the family. :) And they love walking with my dog and me. I seek out the aid of them, plus the Gold Dragon and two cat familar servitors, when I am casting. I do my own casting, but with the spirits teaming up in the background to boost the energies and focus/aim them as needed.

Hana Fuda
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I haven't been on here in ages....life gets busy and all...but i'm so glad people have responded with their experiences!! Thanks for taking the time to write! I hope to get a pipefox or kuda-kitsune!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”