Help! I lost my Dragon's vessel!

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey everyone. It's been a few days, but i've been really busy. Today, I had to take my father to the ER, and I carried my C3 Red Dragon spirit vessel with me(like I do everywhere I go) and also my SRA Psy Vamp(wich I still don't know it's name). Anyways, I reached into my pocket for some change, and my Dragon stone was gone@! I looked all over the hospital ER, my vehicle, even retraced my paths, but I couldn't find it. He came from the CH free spirit days, and I think I've had him long enough to bond without having to take his vessel, but what now? He doesn't have a "home". I called him to me, and earlier I heard a scratch on my door, but when I looked, nothing was there. I believe he came home, but he can't just "hang out" all the time can he? I really like my Z, and so what do I need to do? Thanks yall:)

Blessings to all Leigh
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

L,
Be sure to e-mail Magnolia, she can probably call Z to another stone. I know how if feels to loose a vessel, and Magnolia
is great when it comes to retrieving spirits!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So sorry to hear about your Father lcochran I hope he will be ok.
And Your Red Dragon! I have several Reds, they are my favs. Sounds like yours went on an adventure looking for treasure!
Good sign that he came home to you. That sound you heard most likely was him.
First thing I would do is contact Magnolia, She might be able to tell you how to transmute him to another vessel. Because he was a C3 I don't think he falls into the Lifetime Replacement deal, but she may be able to do it for a small fee. Or someone here might have a Transmutation spell for you to try. (Sorry I don't)

Also you could try to get him to help you find his vessel. Reds are great for finding things. Tell him it a treasure and you need his help. You might just find it somewhere.

Let us know what happens to him
Magnolia is your best bet :)

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

FaerieWhispers wrote:L,
Be sure to e-mail Magnolia, she can probably call Z to another stone. I know how if feels to loose a vessel, and Magnolia
is great when it comes to retrieving spirits!
Just Like she said LoL

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks yall. I doubt I can find his vessel, cause like I said, I was all over the hospital that day. He came home though, cause after I heard the scratching like noise, and I checked, I saw a dark shadow kinda woosh by. Along this line, I think my 3 year old sees him all the time. On the way home, she said from her carseat"Mommy, the dragonfly(that's what she calls dragons) is gone isen't he. I was shocked that she knew that. She obviously sees more than I do. LOL..I wish I could go back to that time before cynacism and "non-belief" took over. Anyways, yeah, i'll get up with Magnolia and see what we can do. Thanks all yall for the tips.

Blessings to all Leigh
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Aren't children wonderful :!: So innocent and carefree AND untainted :D

Peace, light & love

Phil

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Did you get in touch with Magnolia?

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Not yet RainDog. I'm going to email her now though. I'm still trying to find out my SRA vamps name. LOL..I know she's so busy, I hate to bother her with it. Also, I want to change my forum name and email, how do I do that exactly? I sent Magnolia an email asking her, but no reply yet. I had a "invasion" into my personal email, got called a devil worshiper(roll eyes), so, I went and changed my email address so all this stuff can go there. Thank you to all on this forum. It is so nice to be able to talk to others who don't think i'm nuts. LOL..

Blessings to all Leigh
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yikes! Yes Magnolia is the one who can change all of that, she did it for me. Might just take a day or two.

RD

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Dear Leigh,
First how is your father doing?
Unfortunately there are people out there who are more than willing
to go out of thier way to find something or someone to be predjuiced
over. I unfortunately went though this not to long ago.
I highly recommend not using your real name as your member name,
on any forum, not to mislead people or hide, but rather to protect
yourself from harrassment such as this! I am so sorry to hear that
is has happened to you!
Brightest Blessings to you and yours,
FW

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Dragons”