ThetaHealing Method - Instant Theta!

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Okay, since I don't have an EEG, I can't verify if this works for sure, but you can try this out yourselves and see if it works for you.

Apparently this is the method used in Theta Healing to reach the theta brainwave state quite quickly, claimed by the founder of Theta Healing to 'work every time with every person'.

Here's how it works:

Close your eyes.

Imagine a ball of light or energy in your heart area.

Move this ball of energy up from your heart space, and out the top of your head.

Say the name of God, Source, Father/Mother God or whatever works for you. Now you are in Theta.

An alternative version I read about:

1. Close your eyes and concentrate on a point 3 feet above your head. You will soon be in alpha.
2. Continue to focus on that spot. Chant (mentally or out loud) "Mother, Father, God, Creator".

That's it! Voila, instant Theta!

If someone happens to have access to an EEG machine maybe they can try and verify if this really works.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

wow...that sounds really easy! I will have to try it! Thanks for sharing this david! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
narb
new here
new here

I just tried it right now. That was amazing. My mind became really clear and still.

Return to “Meditation”