You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra
Zodiac:

After that zoomed in photo TheTruthIsTheWay11 provided, I found the face. Very cool indeed! Reminds me of the Djiin manifestation videos that ByMagicalDesign does on YouTube. Shows the difference between fake and authentic Djiins very well. There's some other YouTubers with videos similar, but that's the only channel I know dedicated to it.

My Spirit Companions:
Western Black Dragon Class 5 Tier 3 (unbound), Human Boy Class 4, Celestial Addax Class 2, Hippocampus Class 5 Tier 3, Enochian Gabriel Angel Class 5, Unknown Class 5 Tier 3 (OTW), Nymphus Class 4, Courtwind Angel Class ?, Crusader and Horse Class ?, SPC Class ?, Christmas Full Moon Lunar Rabbit Shifter Dynamic Class, Christmas Full Moon Silver Bell Seraphim

I'm always looking for a good chat, so feel free to message me at any time <3
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

hongkongfuiz1234 wrote:After that zoomed in photo TheTruthIsTheWay11 provided, I found the face. Very cool indeed! Reminds me of the Djiin manifestation videos that ByMagicalDesign does on YouTube. Shows the difference between fake and authentic Djiins very well. There's some other YouTubers with videos similar, but that's the only channel I know dedicated to it.

Thanks for the link! And glad that my picture can be of help! I'm actually incredibly excited that I was able to notice a face in a picture for the first time.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime

Return to “Djinn / Genie”