Not sure what to make of this experience quite yet.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

So this morning as I was taking a shower I apparently was having a telepathic conversation with none other than the first female pharaoh Hatshepsut. I'm pretty confident that was the case. She called me her "brother". As soon as she said that my heart shuttered like it knew. When I get another thought that isn't my own I usually ask again three times (because of the rule of three).

*sigh* looks like I'm gonna have to pay for a spirit reading.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

bryanskrantz wrote:So this morning as I was taking a shower I apparently was having a telepathic conversation with none other than the first female pharaoh Hatshepsut. I'm pretty confident that was the case. She called me her "brother". As soon as she said that my heart shuttered like it knew. When I get another thought that isn't my own I usually ask again three times (because of the rule of three).

::included:: Sorry, I have nothing to add except to say that if you know of someone who does spirit readings that you can recommend, I would be very grateful for a referral.

The only person I knew who did these no longer does...Lisa of Real Magick. So Now I'm completely stumped. :think:

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

It's OK. I already had Tree do the reading. She's wonderful.

Argonel
new here
new here

bryan wrote:So this morning as I was taking a shower I apparently was having a telepathic conversation with none other than the first female pharaoh Hatshepsut. I'm pretty confident that was the case. She called me her "brother". As soon as she said that my heart shuttered like it knew. When I get another thought that isn't my own I usually ask again three times (because of the rule of three).

Amazing! I wrote an essay on her diplomatic control of Egypt early last year, I can't help but ask what is her personality like? Also, if she called you her brother you may have been Thutmose III at one stage!

Return to “Human”