You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Djinn_Buster

Merry Meet,

Who here has tried http://www.learn-magic.yolasite.com djinn invocations and other items of theirs? I am about to buy a Djinn Summoning kit from them for only $65 dollars.. It seems pretty legit and safe. The Djinn Invocation seems very legit and true sellers.

The person who owns this site owns a few other Magick/Witchcraft sites. - http://www.saulat.com http://www.khakani.com http://www.mystics.in http://www.djinnnames.com http://www.djinn.ca and more. I heard some good reviews from various paranormal sites saying how good this site is. This seller works and collects from other sellers and collectors of paranormal and supernatural and Magick items.

Has anyone bought from this site? If so, any experiences? ::Anyone::

This site doesn't only have entities and paranormal items, but psychic power rings, Sex Perfume, Nympho CD's.. And all Magick, Witchcraft, Wicca, and all supernatural and paranormal books, items, etc.. Even non-paranormal and supernatural items, as well as their forum. I signed up for the forum.

Check it out!

Blessed Be! )o(

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

giving u a bump hun

Hiding_Djinn
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Djinn_Buster

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:giving u a bump hun
Huh?

Yes. That is a good quote.. I understand why he stated this.

Blessed Be!)o(

Frater Aur
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goetic
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater Aur

Stop!!! This guy is a scam. He tricked me. If you want to work with jinn, buy something from Ishtar publishing.

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Frater Aur - wonder if you managed to stop Hiding_Djinn, his/her post was from a few months ago. Sorry to hear you were tricked, however, please do share you story with us so you can prevent others from such a similar fate. I only ever purchase from totally renowned/reputable sellers, I know there are many others that are probably legit too but it's difficult to tell and I never really want to take that risk. I hope it hasn't ruined or put a damper on your experience as a whole.

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Judge a seller based mostly on your personal experience with them. reviews are always good, but those can be easily faked with multiple fake online ID's. For example... on ebay a person will either have multiple accounts or be a part of a ring of scammers and then they'll just give each other good points on the feed back.

How often do you see a personalized feed back, rather than the usual "fast delivery" or "good communication." Tells you very little about what their selling.

Go Big or Go Home.
jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

To be honest and out front: the whole site feels like a big scam. Put togheter very fast, high prices and the text is kinda strange too. I would watch out. This is just a feeling. But a strong one...

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Guys, this thread is from April, and it doesn't look like the original poster has visited here since. Not saying this is definitely the case but sometimes you get random people who make a post here or there under an assumed identity in order to boost or draw attention to their own business. Like I said, not implying this is true of Hiding_Djinn but I have seen it a few times in the seller reviews, you will get a person join just to make one elaborate positive review and then never hear from them ever again.

Yes, the websites are pretty low quality and cluttered - not very professional at all. This should be a huge sign really!

Again, no offence to Hiding_Djinn, it was just a point I felt compelled to make!

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Guys, this thread is from April, and it doesn't look like the original poster has visited here since. Not saying this is definitely the case but sometimes you get random people who make a post here or there under an assumed identity in order to boost or draw attention to their own business. Like I said, not implying this is true of Hiding_Djinn but I have seen it a few times in the seller reviews, you will get a person join just to make one elaborate positive review and then never hear from them ever again.

Yes, the websites are pretty low quality and cluttered - not very professional at all. This should be a huge sign really!

Again, no offence to Hiding_Djinn, it was just a point I felt compelled to make!
Agreed with tinkerbell, it's just an old trick, be careful where you spent your moneys guys

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Refer to my thread of my dream Mega Mall:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 69#p265069

I'm also going to add a police force of F1 racing Go-Carts, and a special unit to combat Scam-Zombots =) and an Insane Assylum for those who tried to practice black magick but couldn't handle it...or those who are out of balance and practice too much white magick and are out of touch with reality and are floating in lala faery land and cannot function normally :lol: Attached it will come with its own hospital, university and laboratory to medicate and re-educate people back to health. This will be the new shopping center for the New World Order religion!

ok back down to reality, though wouldn't that be nice. =) yeah I know I can spot scammers many miles away.

Go Big or Go Home.

Return to “Djinn Invocations”