Ash's Alliance Offering!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Received this today! It does certainly come with instructions if anyone was unsure of that. The yellow diamond (I believe it is - as was noted in the listing) that holds the binding is quite tiny, but it is secured in a nice carrying encasement so one needn't worry about that. Look forward to using this and reading of others' experiences :)

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Congratulations Noctem!
:applause:

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hey Noctem - lol - I got mine today also! Yes it is about 5 tiny diamonds in a little jar, with lots of instructions. Creating a banishment vortex will be quite useful, even if it takes work daily for a month. I might try it to do the channel surfing very soon too. :) How about you?

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

adelphia wrote:Hey Noctem - lol - I got mine today also! Yes it is about 5 tiny diamonds in a little jar, with lots of instructions. Creating a banishment vortex will be quite useful, even if it takes work daily for a month. I might try it to do the channel surfing very soon too. :) How about you?
Cool :)

Hmm, I only received one diamond with mine and was under the impression there was only meant to be one. Are there supposed to be more? :think: Or maybe it was somehow different for each who received this? Curious about that.

I tried one of the functions of this item out for the first time this morning as I was going to sleep, the OBE aspect. I certainly felt the energy from it as I activated this. My plan was to have it work during sleep, and I feel like it might have, but unfortunately I can't recall much of anything haha. Maybe I need to get more in tune with the energy or apply a different variation of circumstances. The power is there and it will be cool to work more with it.

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

I got mine a while ago haha just now saw this post.
Meditated with it the first day i had it and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :D it's like an astral *over 18 feeling* :D
the spirits like it too :)

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:
adelphia wrote:Hey Noctem - lol - I got mine today also! Yes it is about 5 tiny diamonds in a little jar, with lots of instructions. Creating a banishment vortex will be quite useful, even if it takes work daily for a month. I might try it to do the channel surfing very soon too. :) How about you?
Cool :)

Hmm, I only received one diamond with mine and was under the impression there was only meant to be one. Are there supposed to be more? :think: Or maybe it was somehow different for each who received this? Curious about that.

I tried one of the functions of this item out for the first time this morning as I was going to sleep, the OBE aspect. I certainly felt the energy from it as I activated this. My plan was to have it work during sleep, and I feel like it might have, but unfortunately I can't recall much of anything haha. Maybe I need to get more in tune with the energy or apply a different variation of circumstances. The power is there and it will be cool to work more with it.
I received one tiny yellow diamond also (hope I won't loose it) but did not have a chance to work with it yet.

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

babyface wrote: I received one tiny yellow diamond also (hope I won't loose it) but did not have a chance to work with it yet.
Alright, good to know. Yeah, it's helpful that they come encased as that lessens the risk of losing it. Do update when you begin to work with it :)
firenza wrote:I got mine a while ago haha just now saw this post.
Meditated with it the first day i had it and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :D it's like an astral *over 18 feeling* :D
the spirits like it too :)
Lol! It does have quite an intriguing, somewhat intense energy. I liked what I felt and for a few moments found myself almost more interested in just experiencing the energy itself.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

lol... ok, mine has six tiny diamonds, I counted. Don't know why that would be. Maybe I got the last one.

I have been working on creating the banishing vortex which if works as planned will come in handy for sure. I missed one night of saying the activating phrase as I had fallen asleep... so I just will keep going. Wonder how that will work. As for the other functions, I haven't tried them yet, but am feeling a boost of energy will be nice so will try the channel surfing ASAP to see if it helps rejuvenate towards a healing session. That would be really nice, do the channel surfing, and have the new energy ready to channel into a crystal healing session. mmm.

Adelphia D. Blood
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Me again! I just wanted to pop in with an update, with my first impressions of Channel Surfing with this magickal.

This is the way to live! Here is how it worked for me...

In the meditation I get the sense of motion, and a snapping in an out which I can also compare to the rapid popping of flashes of a camera, without the light. It continues for 5-10 minutes, then slows down for a moment, and starts back up. There were no visuals, just these sensations. Until about 20 minutes in. Then came the visual glimpses and impressions of a couple of realms. One was the glowing of a light purple mixed with white and the sense of an enchanted land with castles. More popping and motion, and then a little later, a glimpse of a medium boulder with another one on top. There really is only time for the briefest glimpse if anything at all, before moving on. But what I saw piques my curiosity.

As the meditation progressed, I began to feel energies building around me. Finally when I finished and got up, I was totally recharged! I had been feeling drained due to a long day... I was replenished. I had plenty of energy to do a crystal healing session, which gave me more energy as well.

I think that working with this will develop the magick of it, well the instructional does say that the channel surfing progresses with your ability to withstand the energy. I think that for me the visual glimpses will increase and it will be a very interesting way of taking peeks into these various astral places. And it says also that working with this aspect of the binding will awaken you in many ways... as well as providing this unique source of power that you can apply to anything.

Now that I've tried this and felt the benefits from it, I'll be doing this every day, or whenever I need to replenish energy or raise energy. I'm really glad I was around and had the funds when this was offered. It is truly unique.

I'm hoping Ash is going to pop in at some point and let us know some answers to questions that may arise. I am wondering if you miss a day in creating the banishment vortex, what his recommendations are, whether you need to start all over, or if it's alright to keep going. Or if you go for a second month, or what?

Adelphia D. Blood
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Bumping for Ash - any answers to the question on the creation of the banishment vortex - if I miss a day, and add an extra day, then what happens - is that ok? Or what if by mistake I do 5 days out of 6 and go on to the next 6 days. How rigid is the process?

I'm about halfway through the third 6 days and last night felt movement as I said the code words. Neat.

I also wanted to mention in regards to my last post describing my first experience of the channel surfing - it's not always this way! It was great to have such a lucid first experience, but often now it is just the sense of movement but not so clearly experienced. Also, I often sleep with it by my head and when I do that, I have less dreams, but overall I have more energy. I wonder how that works. Do you channel surf in your sleep only once, or multiple times throughout the night? Can it displace dreams?

Adelphia D. Blood

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”