new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Danu9

I'm still building mine (the creation of banishment). I've set an alarm on my cell phone so it goes off a couple minutes before I am to do it. I'd love to feel it at its completion & see how it works on unwanted energies &/or spirits that come thru and need to go.

ladyhawk549
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Danu9

Bumping for answer

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

To Wulfke I certainly do remember having this and I can reach for it as we speak, lol.

Ladyhawk; Based on the instruction for this feature I am fairly certain the vortex remains with you. It's not bound to a location but it is created around you. So I believe if you move it should still be intact and effective. As long as you notice it working then I'm sure it's working.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Greetings all! An update: 6 years later and this is still one of my prized items. The function for creating a blend of magick (magic fusion) has come in really handy through the years, when I want to fuse together a variety of spells or magickals. Like a group of spells for cleansing and rejuvenation, etc. Being able to fuse them into a new spell on a new piece is great! Bonus - after doing this, I may sometimes use the Reclaim bag to further specify and task the magick.

The banishment vortex, it had been a long time since I used it as I learned to master other ritual methods for banishment. So it was years, unused, and I tested it out the other day, activating it, and it was still like brand new - no degradation, instantly available and working.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”