Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote: I The Paranormal world of Voices HAS BEEN TAPE RECORDED by KONSTANINE RAUDIVE.......I have done it myself and so have other people and when you hear it you DO REALIZE its real....
My personal favorite EVP's ever recorded were taken in the Villisca Axe murder hour where 8 people including 6 children were murdered in their beds. These EVP's are extremely clear and you can hear the children call each other by their names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Wh-lLRhmg

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/the-victims.php

It's sad to think they could be trapped there though... :problem:

What do you think C?

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I am convinced that a significant key to merging "science" and the "supernatural", is Quantum Mechanics..to put it simply. There is so much potential in the realm of Physics and Cosmology to bring the mystical into a scientific or mathematical view of the universe. I find such areas of Physics that focus on related elements to be underrated and many times looked upon unkindly or somewhat disrespected by the rest of the Scientific community unfortunately.
You'd be amazed at the fascinating experiments they have done and explanations they have come up with that show our mysticism (or the intangible in general, and what is beyond our immediate perception) to be so enormously valid and important, and some of the incredible - albeit "unconventional"/"strange" - theories that have been developed which physicists are passionate about exploring.

There are many wilder ideas that have a strong basis in Physics, consider the Many-Worlds interpretation regarding parallel universes... the only thing is that many would theorize it's impossible to access these alternate universes - but if they incorporate a mystical idea like astral travel into their work then there is the revelation that we can access them easily through that technique, although not a physical one. I believe however that I watched an experiment which revealed the possibility of physically travelling between worlds as well that was quite convincing. So they are already finding ways to stretch those preconceived limits even when it's without the consideration of known mystical applications, but the utilization of energy is always a valuable inclusion.
This is just one example, I think more people should dig into this realm of things because it's highly interesting, and quite exciting for those who think outside the restrictions of society's convention.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:I am convinced that a significant key to merging "science" and the "supernatural", is Quantum Mechanics..to put it simply. There is so much potential in the realm of Physics and Cosmology to bring the mystical into a scientific or mathematical view of the universe. I find such areas of Physics that focus on related elements to be underrated and many times looked upon unkindly or somewhat disrespected by the rest of the Scientific community unfortunately.
You'd be amazed at the fascinating experiments they have done and explanations they have come up with that show our mysticism (or the intangible in general, and what is beyond our immediate perception) to be so enormously valid and important, and some of the incredible - albeit "unconventional"/"strange" - theories that have been developed which physicists are passionate about exploring.

There are many wilder ideas that have a strong basis in Physics, consider the Many-Worlds interpretation regarding parallel universes... the only thing is that many would theorize it's impossible to access these alternate universes - but if they incorporate a mystical idea like astral travel into their work then there is the revelation that we can access them easily through that technique, although not a physical one. I believe however that I watched an experiment which revealed the possibility of physically travelling between worlds as well that was quite convincing. So they are already finding ways to stretch those preconceived limits even when it's without the consideration of known mystical applications, but the utilization of energy is always a valuable inclusion.
This is just one example, I think more people should dig into this realm of things because it's highly interesting, and quite exciting for those who think outside the restrictions of society's convention.
I totally agree and beautifully written...
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THE ABILITY TO ALWAYS CATCH WHAT YOU SEE OR HEAR ON TAPE ISN'T AVAILABLE TO US YET. YOU MAY CATCH BITS & PIECES OF ENERGY, SPIRITS, MAGIC, ETC. BUT, IT'S BITS & PIECES. IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE OR SOUND LIKE IF YOU COULD CAPTURE IT IN ITS FULL MANIFESTATION?

NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE THINGS WE JUST CAN'T CAPTURE, AT LEAST NOT RIGHT NOW. THERE ARE THINGS THAT OPERATE OR RESONATE AT A FREQUENCY THAT CAMERAS OR TAPE RECORDERS CANNOT. WILL THEY SOMEDAY? VERY LIKELY. CAN WE CAPTURE EVERYTHING GOING ON RIGHT NOW? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:THE ABILITY TO ALWAYS CATCH WHAT YOU SEE OR HEAR ON TAPE ISN'T AVAILABLE TO US YET. YOU MAY CATCH BITS & PIECES OF ENERGY, SPIRITS, MAGIC, ETC. BUT, IT'S BITS & PIECES. IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE OR SOUND LIKE IF YOU COULD CAPTURE IT IN ITS FULL MANIFESTATION?

NOT TO MENTION THERE ARE THINGS WE JUST CAN'T CAPTURE, AT LEAST NOT RIGHT NOW. THERE ARE THINGS THAT OPERATE OR RESONATE AT A FREQUENCY THAT CAMERAS OR TAPE RECORDERS CANNOT. WILL THEY SOMEDAY? VERY LIKELY. CAN WE CAPTURE EVERYTHING GOING ON RIGHT NOW? NOT EVEN CLOSE.

We basically agree. I see it as - We landed on the Moon, but have not yet explored in. or built a home to live in . I do think that (Finally) the repressive sources within the human race have lost the war on this planet between the demand for Not_Knowing and the demand for Knowing....but although the "Not-Knowing" group has lost....(lets skip the long list of reasons).....they are going to fight until the very end...a sort of dopey wrongheaded version of the Alamo (no I am not commenting on the original Alamo)...however as the "Knowing" side wins more and more...the evolutionary track is easier and we move faster and faster......thus, I think it is predictable that in the next 10-15 years (on the outside, it could also happen at any minute) The Occult World & Science will be completely married as (I believe ) it is a refection of the marriage of Quanta & Relativity.....and the human race itself, will be very different and better.....

I do stand by firmly of my prediction that human evolution will be speeding up continually faster for about the next 6-10 years at which time we will be very different in terms of our abilities in every area that can be imagined and then some. And that the tools that we are currently using are good enouggh for now, but that we will, ourselves, supplant them.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

bryanskrantz wrote:There are some things science can't prove. Paranormal being one of them. I hate when "logical" people try and tell me what I experienced is fake.
going to read through the whole thread in a bit, but I wanted to reply to this.

Hi, I'm working on getting my science degree.

No, proof isn't something that is going to be easy to come by, but working with a logical mind, as well as one open to the paranormal, one CAN run trials and tests.

Send several psychics the same image to read, and see if they get much of the same information-I've done this, and had it confirmed. I have a habit of working with two of my close friends who are able to percieve to a greater level than I can, and when they're around, I can confirm my impressions. "Do you see something here? What does it look like?" etc.

Science and the Paranormal are not mutually exclusive-and being Logical does NOT mean being closed to the paranormal.

(My apologies if I read a bit into your statement that wasn't there, but this is a distinction that matters quite a bit to me.)

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zin wrote:
bryanskrantz wrote:There are some things science can't prove. Paranormal being one of them. I hate when "logical" people try and tell me what I experienced is fake.
going to read through the whole thread in a bit, but I wanted to reply to this.

Hi, I'm working on getting my science degree.

No, proof isn't something that is going to be easy to come by, but working with a logical mind, as well as one open to the paranormal, one CAN run trials and tests.

Send several psychics the same image to read, and see if they get much of the same information-I've done this, and had it confirmed. I have a habit of working with two of my close friends who are able to percieve to a greater level than I can, and when they're around, I can confirm my impressions. "Do you see something here? What does it look like?" etc.

Science and the Paranormal are not mutually exclusive-and being Logical does NOT mean being closed to the paranormal.

(My apologies if I read a bit into your statement that wasn't there, but this is a distinction that matters quite a bit to me.)
I think your points make perfect sense and agree with you. I would like to add the following:

When people attack "Proof" and "Logic" as being inadequate, they don't realize (because they were never taught in high school) that there are many different forms of "Logic" from Aristotle to Descartes to Heisenberg and Boolean - just to name a few formats for discovering truth through observation.

Mostly what is being looked at by "the attackers" is Cartesian Logic - pure and simple. My view of Cartesian Logic is that outside of Descartes' Grid and a few other simple things - Descartes was an egotistical madman. I have no respect for Cartesian Logic at all....it is just plain childish - and this way of thinking should be under attack ....BUT no modern scientist uses it beyond the use of what I previously mentioned.

Who uses it??? THE THOUGHT MACHINE that, every day tries to "Dumb Down" those people we call US. As the late great Wendy O. Williams (the original for Lady Gaga) once said: "Kill your television!" Television is not "The Expertise Box" it is the "Originality Freezer"... Everyone here on this Forum can think as well or better than ANY expert on TV..

And as for new info? I can go to the Vermont Deep Countryside and not heqar any political news for 2 weeks, come back to the Boston area...read the news headlines on yahoo and guess what...no change just moving around in meaningless patterns....I would say there are no more than half a dozen news stories that actually are important (like the Japan meltdown)...Oh but what about Washington politics? Well, what do we know for sure during the course of 1 year....maybe a 3 inch 1 column paragraph of actual facts....But tv has simplified knowledge to Cartesian thinking, Religion to bornagain Christianity and the rest are somehow losers. Politic is save the money machines of the rich. And education is merely job certification.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Michael34786
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: too many to list
Zodiac:

I have a funny feeling that Dec 2012 will be the date when somebody invents something that will be able to measure para-normal energy, or film it completely, and there can be no arguments about if it is real or not.

protoomega
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Pegasus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phoenix
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I dunno, in a way, I think it's God/the universe/fate/whatever's way of protecting humans for the time being. I mean, we as a species are pretty divided just over physical, temporary matters. Can you imagine the kind of chaos that would ensue if the paranormal WAS proven? Whole religions would have some of their major tenets shaken to the point of collapse, and we all know what happens when religion gets involved. And then governments would get involved. I mean, are ghosts still citizens? Should they be used as attractions or given the right to privacy? What about all those haunted locations that people love to give tours in-would they have to shut down?

Maybe at some point in the future, people will be ready to accept the truth. But I just don't think the majority is ready YET.

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

::nice:: :thumbup:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs