venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I BELIEVE WE'VE MENTIONED A FEW TIMES WE HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE IN OTHER STUDIES (SCIENTIFIC), WHO LOVE TO HAVE THE FRIENDLY ARGUMENTS (AKA 2 HOUR DEBATES) ABOUT OUR BELIEFS & HOW THOSE BELIEFS ARE NOT APPLICABLE IN A SCIENTIFIC ATMOSPHERE. MY ARGUMENT? YOU CAN NOT DENY ENERGY IS ENERGY, YOU CAN NOT DENY THAT SCIENCE IS ONLY AS INTELLIGENT AS ITS LATEST DISCOVERY & THAT WE ONLY COMPREHEND A MERE FRACTION OF WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND US. I DIGRESS THOUGH, BECAUSE OUR DEBATES GO ON & ON & ON.

THE NUMBER ONE QUESTION IS "WHY ISN'T THE PARANORMAL EVER CAUGHT ON TAPE"? IT'S TRUE. HOW CAN YOU ARGUE? MOST OF THE GHOST HUNTING SHOWS ARE HYPE & DRAMA THAT LEAD UP TO NOTHING OR NEXT TO NOTHING. AND EVEN WHEN THEY DO PURPORTEDLY CATCH SOMETHING ON TAPE IT'S PICKED APART BY SLOW MOTION EXAMINATION & USUALLY DETERMINED TO BE FAKED. AND LET'S BE HONEST, THERE'S NO SHORTAGE OF FAKE GHOST & PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VIDEOS OUT THERE.

THERE'S A LOT OF SHOWS THAT HAVE GUESTS WHO DISCUSS WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH, AND USUALLY IT'S REOCCURRING, NOT A ONE TIME ISSUE. SO IF IT HAPPENS TO YOU ON A REGULAR BASIS, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PUT UP A CAMERA & CATCH IT ON FILM RIGHT? WRONG. BUT, WHY? WELL, LET'S GET THE OBVIOUS OUT OF THE WAY, SOMETIMES PEOPLE FABRICATE THE STORIES TO GET ATTENTION, ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THEIR PROPERTY, AND/OR GET THEIR 15 MINUTES ON TV. BUT, FOR THOSE WHO ARE HONEST, WHAT'S THE ANSWER?

SIMPLE. EACH OF US IS MADE UP OF THE SAME ELEMENTS, BUT ELEMENTS THAT DIFFER IN ACTION & REACTION BETWEEN US. WE EACH HAVE OUR OWN, UNIQUE ENERGY SIGNATURE. I MAY BE ABLE TO SEE MORE DIMENSIONS THAN YOU CAN. MY ENERGY MAY ALLOW ME TO SEE MORE SPIRITS & SPIRITUAL ACTIVITY THAN YOU DO. WE COULD BOTH BE IN THE SAME ROOM & I MAY SEE A GHOST OR SPIRIT PASSING IN THE ROOM WE'RE BOTH STANDING IN & YOU MAY NOT SEE IT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT THE GHOST IS REALLY THERE, IT HAS TO DO WITH WHO HAS THE SENSITIVITY TO SEE/FEEL/HEAR/SENSE IT. PLAIN & SIMPLE. TWO OF US CAN GO THROUGH A GENUINELY HAUNTED HOUSE & HAVE BOTH SAME EXPERIENCES & VERY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES.

SO? ALL OF THAT SAID. WHY CAN'T THE CAMERA CATCH IT? BECAUSE A CAMERA IS A LENS WITH ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS. IT'S NOT A SENTIENT BEING WITH ENERGY THAT CAN FLUCTUATE, GROW, AND ADAPT TO THE ENERGY AROUND IT. IT'S A CONSTANT ENERGY OF CONSTANT COMPILATION. WITH HUMANS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR ENERGY DEPENDING ON YOUR ENVIRONMENT, EMOTIONAL STATE, MENTAL STATE, AND STRENGTHEN DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF YOUR ENERGY THROUGH ACTIONS, LIKE EXERCISE, EATING, CASTING SPELLS, ETC. A CAMERA CANNOT DO ANY OF THAT.

I COULD GO THROUGH THE SAME SITUATION 5 TIMES & HAVE 5 DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES IF WITH EACH ENTRY INTO THE SITUATION MY ENERGY LEVELS CHANGE BASED ON ONE VARIABLE OR ANOTHER.

THIS IS WHY THE PARANORMAL IS SO DIFFICULT FOR THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY. THEY WANT CONTROLS & TESTS WITH VARIABLES. BUT HOW DO YOU CONTROL VARIABLES THAT ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO CONSTANT CHANGE?

THEREIN LIES THE RUB.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

Great post as always, Ash! :thumbup: Makes a lot of sense and now I have a better understanding about how energy is a huge factor when it comes to spiritual awareness and "scientific" evidence. It's so hard sometimes to debate these matters with others who do not believe what we do (and that's their right), but this gives me an additional perspective to acknowledge in the next conversation when it does happen. ::hail::

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Dr. KONSTANTIN RAUDIVE, a student of Dr. Carl Jung. Dr. Raudive now dead.

One book only:BREAKTHROUGH: AN AMAZING EXPERIMENT IN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION WITH THE DEAD.

I have some of the same tools initially created by Dr. Raudive, but there are newer and better ones on the market for less than $50.00. I have read Dr. Raudive's book and listened to some of his tapes...and well! I am totally convinced he is absolutely correct....

Cheers,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

There are some things science can't prove. Paranormal being one of them. I hate when "logical" people try and tell me what I experienced is fake.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Well said Ash...
I go back and forth on the faith versus science debate. I often sit and try to combine science and the several creation myths, great flood(not just Biblical), Emerald Tablets, etc, to try and find the truth somewhere a long the way. Over the years I have created a working model for myself how I believe those myths combine with science.
I think you are right on, basing your argument on the perception of those having a paranormal experience. For instance, I will have my friends over for some drinks and I will see one of my spirits wizz by in between my friend and myself. I will notice that my friend will see it too, but i then watch him/her explain it away in their own heads or just dismiss it entirely.
If science is an observable phenomena that can be tested then I believe that the paranormal can be tested as well. It's just knowing how to go about setting up the experiments that could be the problem. :think:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

BUT

In this case we have the proof......

Why blatantly ignore it as the last 2 posts seem to suggest (I am disagreeing - not being snarky!) ???

Science & the Paranormal have met in a number of important areas...but Americans don't get science news because its never reported...The average person out there is responding to Newtonian ideas and Einsteinian mechanics and we have gone light years beyond that...

Truth is truth, The Soviets started experimenting with psychic phenomena in 1939...when the USA found out about this....(almost 10 years later, when the Soviets weren'y even keeping it THAT secret....I saw most of the Soviet films on telekinesis etc back in 1967)....does anyone know what Russians are currently doing....giant pyramids....size of office buildings...experiments in zero based energies...) and after all this came Soviet stuff came MK-ULTRA...that ran on as long as the gov felt it might produce a new form of warfare...(which it did not - and thus cancelled)......

Science is not the enemy...the fearof science is the enemy....Most scientist that I have met are mystics.....

Caiyros

And of

Occult Metaphysical
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote:BUT

In this case we have the proof......

Why blatantly ignore it as the last 2 posts seem to suggest (I am disagreeing - not being snarky!) ???

Science & the Paranormal have met in a number of important areas...but Americans don't get science news because its never reported...The average person out there is responding to Newtonian ideas and Einsteinian mechanics and we have gone light years beyond that...

Truth is truth, The Soviets started experimenting with psychic phenomena in 1939...when the USA found out about this....(almost 10 years later, when the Soviets weren'y even keeping it THAT secret....I saw most of the Soviet films on telekinesis etc back in 1967)....does anyone know what Russians are currently doing....giant pyramids....size of office buildings...experiments in zero based energies...) and after all this came Soviet stuff came MK-ULTRA...that ran on as long as the gov felt it might produce a new form of warfare...(which it did not - and thus cancelled)......

Science is not the enemy...the fearof science is the enemy....Most scientist that I have met are mystics.....

Caiyros

And of

This post I can agree with.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

C...I agree with your assessment and I assume you were not disagreeing with what I said because it is very similar to what you sai even though I would be included in "the last two posts". Ami right? I am confused.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

but Americans don't get science news because its never reported...The average person out there is responding to Newtonian ideas and Einsteinian mechanics and we have gone light years beyond that...
TRUE. YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE OF THE AVERAGE SCOPE OF AMERICAN REPORTING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. OR, KNOW SOMEONE IN THE FIELD, WHICH IS BETTER.
THEY ARE NO ENEMY, BUT THOSE WHO WANT TO USE THE ARGUMENT OF SCIENCE TO DISCREDIT THE PARANORMAL, OFTEN DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, BUT WHEN HAS THAT EVER STOPPED AN IGNORANT PERSON FROM SPEAKING ANYWAY?

I KNOW SOME SCIENTISTS ARE IN IT TO PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF THE INEXPLICABLE & THE EXISTENCE OF PARANORMAL. BUT, THEN YOU HAVE YOUR HARVARD GRADS WHO ARE OUT TO DISPROVE RELIGION, SPIRITUALITY, & FAITH IN GENERAL. YES, I AM PICKING ON HARVARD :crazy: DOESN'T MATTER, HE WON'T BE HERE TO READ IT ANYWAY. :crazy:

THE PARANORMAL EXISTS WHETHER THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY EXISTS OR NOT. SCIENCE IS A SERVICE, NOT A PHENOMENA IN THE WAY THAT THE PARANORMAL IS A PHENOMENA. SCIENCE IS RESEARCH, EXPLORATION, EXPLANATION, & RECORDED HISTORY OF ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED. AND THAT IS ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY'S OPINIONS VARY NOT ONLY BY CULTURE & COUNTRY, BUT BY SCIENTIST WITHIN THOSE CULTURES & COUNTRIES! WHO IS RIGHT? WHO IS WRONG? EITHER WAY, THE PARANORMAL FORGES ON NO MATTER WHAT THE SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY'S CURRENT VIEWPOINT IS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:C...I agree with your assessment and I assume you were not disagreeing with what I said because it is very similar to what you sai even though I would be included in "the last two posts". Ami right? I am confused.

My bad....I think I have won my medals of honors years ago as The Truly Lousiest Typist of the Century....Trouble is I type as I think and almost never proofread...So sorry about that...my disagreements may sound more forceful than I want them to be as emails have a tendency to do that my what I write. Occassionally, I do get sore, but rarely. What I mean't to say was "from many different sources over the past few years the following problem has occurred...and we need to get past it now......"

What really bothers me is that in America at least, Scientists have to keep their mouths shut or loose their job...would you believe that Carl Sagan and his biologist ex-wife were mystics? When I interviewed Velikovsky....he was way way out there, but the Princeton Packet cut the interview down to basics.......boring....

Currently, John Forbes Nash is involved with Cosmology....Laura Fermi talked to plants, while my friiend Tink - she and I were running around the kitchen chasing the family dog.....waiting to go swimming at Pakum Pond. My grandfather was a 33 degree Mason - a total msytic - who had containers of radioactive elements in his upstairs office...(they were perfectly safe or I wouldn't be writing this....but he was doing experiements of observeable and non-observable light ("Did you know that the Egyptian God Amun was in charge of light you cannot see?" That would be a typical summer morning in his office....Harveys Study on blood first edition 1600s...I siting on the floor summer breezes from window...."You know C-, I think that blood carries forms of human conciousness that are yet unknown...."

So basically, I was brought up to see one thing as a whole Knowledge is the Doorway to Truth and Truth leads us into a Democratic Divinity....

I think there is wisdom in everything said on this thread....at the same time... I agree with the conclusion of Dr. Paul Radin's studies of "Man's Ancient Consciousness & Belief Systems" that everything is conscious - but there are many different languages - from the stars and protons to humans to dogs to dolphins and so on.

I do think we are all looking at the current trend to solve a major problem - and that is the Meeting and "Full-Interlocking" of the Worlds of Spirit & Matter and a Merging that at least I cannot visualize (yet) but which is happening at its beginning points right now...

Lets keep this thread going - Ash has opened a truly significant doorway...

Cheers,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Ash”