acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

if visualization is not your thing, it will help if you determine what is. How do you experience energy? What is the sense you most rely upon, the one you learn the best from?

:clap: for wanting to do it yourself, even when faced with a challenge.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can't see the wee little beasty that causes salmonella, I can still get sick from food poisoning.

Magic, at least in part, relies upon the strength of your will and your capability to *believe* is often integral to the function of any spell or ritual. Celebrate even small victories and it will reinforce your ability.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maythen21 wrote:if visualization is not your thing, it will help if you determine what is. How do you experience energy? What is the sense you most rely upon, the one you learn the best from?

:clap: for wanting to do it yourself, even when faced with a challenge.

Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I can't see the wee little beasty that causes salmonella, I can still get sick from food poisoning.

Magic, at least in part, relies upon the strength of your will and your capability to *believe* is often integral to the function of any spell or ritual. Celebrate even small victories and it will reinforce your ability.
Beautifully said!!! :applause: :D

An old saying, when there is a will, there is always a way!!!! Belief is what gets us there ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for your advice and ideas!! I'll be sure to take them all onboard. :)

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Educational Material”