madisunro - great psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

Mysterious Moon wrote:Well the thing is, it was so out of the blue, and before he blocked me he was persistent of blocking me on everything Skype, Facebook MSN googlemail so that there is no chance of him talking to me and being unable to control himself. Then next thing I know I see him on msn again, this is like 3 months after he has blocked me. I did message him on MSN saying that I thought he had accidentally unblocked me but he didn’t answer. I have seen him online a few times and he has made no attempt to speak to me even when I did say that. So if I am completely honest I am confused like mad!

Do you have any idea how often she puts listings up because I really want to buy a reading off her? xx
I think that she has been putting listings up in the middle of the week and it's for one day only so just but her on your bookmarks and keep checking :)

About him, just wait and see if he says something. If he doesn't, try to just say hi.

I know how that is!
If you want a more urgent reading I choose crystal.jayde's live one question reading. I had one yesterday because my guy is not responding when I try to talk to him and we had start talking again just fine :daze:

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Starry:

Yep, we have to agree that when it comes to readers, you are the expert in the CH house as you've gone to them all gal. :D

MM:

Madi takes her time to respond. Don't get frustrated.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

Thanks Guys

I mean what do you think do you think I am in with a chance with him?

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ahahah :D
yeah I've tried quite a few and most of them would tell me stuff like it will continue to be with ups and downs but the future will be happy, eventually things will be the way you hoped for, and now I finally got the answer to when how and why so I'll stop being so paranoid!!

MM
If he unblocked that is a good sign but he's probably still unsure of what he wants. Go to crystal.jayde, add her on messenger and get a reading when she's online it's as simple as that!

route95
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

StarryF wrote:ahahah :D
yeah I've tried quite a few and most of them would tell me stuff like it will continue to be with ups and downs but the future will be happy, eventually things will be the way you hoped for, and now I finally got the answer to when how and why so I'll stop being so paranoid!!
who told you the when how and why? was it in a reading from Madi?

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

route95 wrote:
StarryF wrote:ahahah :D
who told you the when how and why? was it in a reading from Madi?
yes it was
her reading was like others but she was able to go beyond with this details and explain better
this doesn't mean her reading was the happiest ever it was really saddening but I know that it accurate

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Happy everyting has worked out for you starry :) big hugs :) my guy still hasn't spoken to me even though he unblocked me on msn xc

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
route95
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Starry - have you found Madi's reading to align with crystal.jayde? I saw you recommended her and I got a reading (should have resisted, heh). CrystalJayde says I won't hear anything for four months while Madi and others have said this summer- one said "weeks at most."

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

yes my readings matched, while Madi said I could expect a turn in a few weeks but things would remain going back and forth and then in september he'll come back around to me a lot stronger, Susi said there would continue to be high and low points in the next few months and then in September he'll come forward and express his feelings

so maybe you're situation is similar, you'll talk but it won't be too significant for now
but let's hope susi is wrong ;)

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ahhhh omg he messaged me, ok so it was at like 2am in the morning and he only said 'evening' but it was something at least :)

Return to “Seller Review”