madisunro - great psychic

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
route95
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Congrats MM! I really hope things turn in your favour :)

Starry - Madi did say something about things being back and forth for me for a while. But Jayde said no contact at all for four months. =\ I don't even want to reconcile with him anymore...I just want to be able to talk to him to get my closure. It;s been eating at me so much for so long that I am really sad at the idea of waiting four more months...then again generally timeframes with him initiating with me keep on being pushed back. It's infuriating; he texts my sister and keeps in touch with her even tho she is 8 years younger (a teenager) and they've literally only met like twice.

::cen:: I'd rather just talk to him once and just kick him out for good. Jayde, Madi, and others have said there is some karmic reason why we were in each others' lives and there was a lesson to be learned. Well I learned my lesson; I just want to be able to close this chapter already and not have to worry about this. grrr

/rant

haha sorry for the rant. this whole thing is just pissing me off lol

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

route95 wrote:Congrats MM! I really hope things turn in your favour :)

Starry - Madi did say something about things being back and forth for me for a while. But Jayde said no contact at all for four months. =\ I don't even want to reconcile with him anymore...I just want to be able to talk to him to get my closure. It;s been eating at me so much for so long that I am really sad at the idea of waiting four more months...then again generally timeframes with him initiating with me keep on being pushed back. It's infuriating; he texts my sister and keeps in touch with her even tho she is 8 years younger (a teenager) and they've literally only met like twice.

::cen:: I'd rather just talk to him once and just kick him out for good. Jayde, Madi, and others have said there is some karmic reason why we were in each others' lives and there was a lesson to be learned. Well I learned my lesson; I just want to be able to close this chapter already and not have to worry about this. grrr

/rant

haha sorry for the rant. this whole thing is just pissing me off lol
:ot: Route: If this relationship no longer serves your highest good consider lifting the cord that attaches you to his energy by following the recommendations from this article http://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/2011/04 ... -of-an-ex/ ; forgive him and let him go as there is nothing that time and perseverance will not heal sweetie.

This is good for anything or anyone who is attached to one's energy and no longer serves his/her highest good. Ellegria has a topic about it here on the forum as well.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
route95
new here
new here
Zodiac:

wsam: thanks for this link. I think i am no where near where I need to be to successfully follow those steps and believe them, but I am definitely bookmarking. :)

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Tremendous insight and detail in her readings which sell for hundreds these days. One of the best around. She is slow at following up but she does it...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
route95
new here
new here
Zodiac:

wsam wrote:Tremendous insight and detail in her readings which sell for hundreds these days. One of the best around. She is slow at following up but she does it...
Yeah I am kinda regretting writing this rave review about her here lol I want her to myself! :silly: lol jk

but I agree. The insight and detail in unparalleled - I have not met a single other psychic who is able to provide the same amount of detail as her...and she is so kind!

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

I'm very thankful you shared her with us :)

she really goes beyond with her readings and gives detail for distant future which no other psychic I've ran into does
too bad she's not doing many readings now I'd love to get another one lol

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Is she any good ? I just paid 60$ for a reading. I've read her feedback on ebay she have glorious reviews but still a couple says their predictions did not come to pass. So i don't know what to think.

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

is she good with reading involving other people feelings ?

Bipa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Zodiac:

yes bast she really is awesome, that was what my reading with her was about

if you read all through her feedback you'll see the people that say nothing came to past said it in the several reading they had, which I can only say that we do influence our path and Sh*t happens!!

Bast1981
neophyte
neophyte

Still awaiting my reading. I can't wait to receive it. I thought that it was not accurate when it dealt with other people intentions and feelings

Return to “Seller Review”