acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

::bump:: Thought this to be an interesting thread. The idea of offering things from the human's specific time era makes sense to me. I have some ancestors and sprits of witches now and have been wondering what to offer them and was lead to this thread in search. Any new ideas or experiences?

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

I recently received my human spirit, one who died on the Titanic. I have been trying to think of associations for him. He's Irish, loves the ocean, took up beekeeping as a hobby, loved to play cricket, and had immense love for his family. It's a great baseline to set up associations, and I'm thinking of using his birth month as his association month. In any case I'll definitely be asking him what he likes too.

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hey Rexielle ....

Interesting topic. 8) 3|D Keep us posted what you learn about him (Irish Titanic Fellow) thru your observations 8Z and applications of ideas and associations - etc. Sooo cool. The Titanic ! 83

Let us know (if you wish) how he tries to communicate to you if you don't mind. BTW how did you get your "human spirit" if you don't mind my asking. Thanks.

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi JohnPiper6!

Thanks, I'll definitely keep you updated! I received a binding of my human spirit through Creepy Hollows :) They have custom bindings in the human spirits section of their store. All I needed to do was give them the name, birth date and death date.

This particular person had been my hero for years, ever since I first started researching the Titanic. I felt extremely close to him, and he had been visiting me on rare occasions. Ever since the binding he's been interacting with me much more often, and he loves to marvel over modern technology and advances!

I hear his voice in my mind when he communicates with me. Sometimes an alien thought pops into my mind of an age gone by. Sometimes I get certain emotions too, which I can tie to him. One time I was driving my car and I caught a glimpse of someone in my back seat. I looked into my rearview mirror and didn't see anyone. Then he said in my mind, "It's me, I thought I'd come along for the ride!" lol

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter
JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey Rexielle !

Thanks for your reply ! I will post tomorrow and followup. As of this entry it is late and I am currently tired. Later ..... 3|D

JohnPiper6
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hey Rexielle ... :1 *** TITANIC HUMAN SPIRIT ***

It has been awhile since we conversed. I would be interested in any updates with your Titanic human spirit. How is it going any updates? Thanks. :)

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi JohnPiper! He gave me some good advice recently. He told me that there's usually a calm before the storm. And that I should use the peace before the storm to prepare, to look ahead and plan before disaster strikes. I appreciated his sage advice, and trying to implement it in my daily life. I usually wait till crap hits the fan before I react, so this will help me out in life. He also told me to call on him whenever I needed him. That was cool :)

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

I've been looking for this for ages... but I recently got a human spirit about 3 days ago and Ive been asking her about this... shes only young and I couldnt find any associations for her so I just asked her her fav colour and she likes pink.. so, she shares a shelf with my Mermaid spirit who has a pink shelf. for a herbal offering I'd just give her flowers which I she likes. Many of my spirits are not fond of sandalwood incense which is weird cause sandalwood is meant to attract spirits according to a lot of witchy sites.... they seem to like the sage more.

Return to “Human”