Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

ohhh you did not know about the mv. Sorry bout that I never even mentioned it. But now with that also you either have to move them or use the cross-bridge spell. If you move them it is permanent. I have one and it is great to have. I love mine. You buy it in the online store.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Great! I may do that. Its getting quite difficult to really use all the spelled items because there are so many. But i think i want to use my own pieces of jewellery for that.

moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

well that is ok because when you want to do that they send you a stone then you transfer the spell to your own piece. But for more than one mv you have to go through the right listing in the store so you get a different price instead of the full price over and over. So with the sale of 60% off that would be a great time to do this.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
magic8
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

So I broke my dear first sangs vessel.Fell out of my bra (big surprise) and shattered on the tile.I was mortified! Anyhow I just completed this transfer spell word for word and I am hoping all is well. I just dont know what to do with the broken vessel .Does anyone know? Also how can I be sure it worked ? My vamps have all been quiet lately and Im starting to get a complex!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Some people use a pendulum on the vessels to check if all has transmuted but if you did the spell as written, it's just a matter of believing; I know it is a simple sounding spell but it's very effective especially with the code word.
I like using this when I'm transmuting spells to a vessel which already has energy/spirits attached; sometimes I worry about there being a mix up if 2 vessels with attachments are in the transmute bag together and this spell works great.

magic8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: GypsyRose
Zodiac:

Thanks angelfire.I did this without a bag though as I thought it was a spell to do it without a bag. was I wrong? I did the pendulum with him and got very clear yes yes all went fine I said are you sure I need a big clear yes and he indulged me and gave me plenty of yes dears lol.I am such a worrier so Im thinking it went well! :thumbup:

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

You are very right in thinking this spell is done without the bag. This is for those that do not have the transfer bag or just like to do the trasfer without using it. If you do not know what to do with the old vessel you can keep it with your vamp as it will have left over energy from him that you can use to help you connect like a connecting vessel. I usually give the old vessel to whatever spirit it use to be with if they like offerings. Especially if they are stones. If they dont like offerings you can always just keep it with your other items no matter how many pieces it brock into.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I decided to try transmuting the spells from September freebie necklace to a silver ring that I always wear and I definitely felt the energy when doing it, and it seems to have worked.

If I want to transmute other spells to the same ring, can I just recite the Transmuting spell without the Preperation of Vessel?, since I obviously don´t want to remove spells that are already in there. Also is there a limit how many spells a vessel can hold?

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

If I want to transmute other spells to the same ring, can I just recite the Transmuting spell without the Preperation of Vessel?, since I obviously don´t want to remove spells that are already in there. Also is there a limit how many spells a vessel can hold?
Yes you would just do the trasmute spell.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thanks, jsross79 :)

Return to “Messages & Updates”