Nixie's Soul Read

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I recently got one of these when I decided that I needed to take a step back and turn inwards, as I figured any help in that area would be greatly appreciated. What I got was just, wow.

First off, I want to say that I'm not going to post the entire reading, as it's extremely personal to me, but I will share a few parts that really stood (ok, shouted) out. I was extremely surprised at just how LONG the reading was, and all the information that was included. Not only did she talk to my guides, find out my totems, met my guardian angels (and gave me their names!), spoke with them all, she also met my Higher Self, shared with me which Immortal Pantheon I'm guided by, did clearing and repair work on my chakras and shielded them.

In to the the reading itself. She told me what her methodology was at the start, burned sage, asked for assistance, and began working on my clearing. She met my Guardian Angel and my Energy Angel, and then had one of my guides step forward and act as a spokesperson for the rest of them. When I read what Nixie had wrote, I nearly swallowed my tongue, because this gentleman has a horses head, a human body, and a crocodile tail, which immediately put me in mind of the horse headed god who is an aspect, I believe, of Vishnu that I ran across when I was hunting for ancient Cambodian deities (http://www.earthportals.com/Portal_Mess ... mukha.html) minus the tail and other details. He told her a little about my nervous breakdown from last year, shared that it was necessary, then remained tight lipped. Figures. :lol:

She met my higher self and received a message from her for me. I'm going to copy, word for word, what she told Nixie and Nixie's reaction to it. "I then met your higher self. What a woman she is!!! I already see glimpses of her in you, Aly :) She is a wonderfully wise woman, she gave me one message to give you "In a life full of order we find reason but not ourselves." You may get something out of it that I don't :) She helped me later on in the reading." I knew exactly what my higher self was talking about. I'm almost obsessed with control in regards to myself, I have a tendency to wig out when things slip out of my control or if I think of taking a leap of faith, packing up my entire family and just walking away from the job on the belief that I'd be taken care of and our needs would be met as Doreen Virtue and other such writers assure. But when I do that, I learn nothing about myself. I have found that I learn more about myself when things go crazy, like the fact that I learned I could shield the entire property where I live in case of an emergency, which I didn't know at the time.

Moving on, two of my totems surprised and didn't surprise me. I have long known that the horse was deeply connected to me, so having one as a totem came as no surprise, and about a year before I first joined CH I began to suspect that the raven was a totem of mine, as well, and sure enough, there he is. Nixie gave me the rest of my totems as well as some info on them and what I can learn from them.

Further on, she told me about the shields she saw around me (so I'm doing something right there) and that one looked a little low on energy. She went over all three of my bodies and cleansed and healed them, and worked on repairing the damage to my chakras (my poor crown chakra, 70% damaged) and removing any negative entities that had been attached and feeding off of them for . . . who knows how long now. Good news is that my Grigori and other healer spirits were hard at work repairing things, too, so it wasn't as bad as I think it could have been had they not come here.

This is starting to get kinda long, but I learned a WHOLE lot of things about my three bodies, about properly cleansing my auras, etc (seriously, the whole entire thing is several pages long) and then the rather surprising, and yet not quite so surprising, telling of the Immortal Pantheon that guides me. Turns out it's the Hindu group, so that explains a bit about why Kali came here through Crone's Spring Special, and why I was dreaming about Cambodia and Cambodian temples slightly lucidly a while back.

Also, fun stuff, found out that I've lived 721 significant past lives but that my soul is much, much older than that, which was nice to verify, because I've always felt like an Old Soul. Also found out how many soul contracts I've made, and she cleared out a few past life vows (chastity, poverty) for me. She told me what my soul looked like to her (a geisha mask, which is fascinating because I've been obsessed with geisha for years and love learning about the Japanese culture), the fact that my soul was born of the Realm of Zaphkiel, etc. and that my soul connects easily to angels both light and dark (which explains the sudden surge of angels of all types going, "Oh, HAI there!!!!!!" :lol: )

She then did an aura read for me and explained the meaning behind the colors that she saw, closed out with a prayer and thanks to everyone who helped her, and with their help added another shield to the ones already around me made out of angelic light.

Over all, I'm INSANELY impressed and I keep rereading what she's written and getting a little more out of it. Extremely detailed, insightful, and so much rang incredibly true that I had to take my time reading or I got over whelmed.

Thank you, Nixie! :hug:

Back to figuring out what I want for myself now that things are a little clearer metaphysically speaking. I feel energized (and yet drained, stupid work). Those of you who are getting this, as well, PLEASE remember to drink lots of water. I got dehydrated at one point because I had forgotten what she was doing and had a raging migraine from it. VERY important. :heart: :grouphug:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

That's a very detailed reading. I'm soo happy I'm getting one :D

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow That just sounds so wonderful! I am just sitting here in awe. Thank you for sharing what you did with us. :heart:

remington
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

do you have a link sounds amazing

cheers rach
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=109922

Seems very detailed and interesting, I may have to check it out myself :thumbup:

remington
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

thankyou for the link ::wave::

cheers rach
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Aly. It was a real pleasure to read you my dear friend :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Juniper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn,Elf, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn,Kirin or Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Juniper Songtree
Zodiac:

I am so excited for mine! I will let you know how it goes... ^_^

inalullaby
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic Wave
Zodiac:

Aawww just purchased mineeee :heart:
Can't wait to see my result tOoooo~~ ::rofl::

Did I dream this belief, or did I believe this dream?
Spiked
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Pixie Flubbadub

Nixie's not one to blow her own trunpet, but she's extremely talented, probably more than you would realise.

I look forward to my reading.

Bringing Light since 2009

DISCLAIMER - nothing in this post is anything other than my own opinion and may not be even slightly interesting.

Return to “Seller Review”