**Sessa Bliss*

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wonderful seller. Although i didn't know the sale was over (can't view website my outdated software doesn't work on it) still let me have for sale price and didn't tell me until after i received my Fantastic new friends.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

The dark faerie universe piece has actually gotten progressively more and more active as of late. You can see some details here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 17&t=32095 but I'll talk a bit more about it.
It's unexpected, but these fae have been a huge source of inspiration. I never have to wonder what I should draw anymore. It seems like stuff has been a bit more vivid. Although only the queen of the "universe" really talks to me, she does talk and seems very cool and collected, knowing. It was said in the description that as time goes on they will do favors and do magick for you, I don't think we (as in the queen and I) are at the point where I should be asking for favors yet, but I think it is getting there slowly but surely. The queen is definitely interesting... after making that offering (well actually, while making this post!) I felt a bit of a pat on the head and she said I was a good human :lol:

The djinn I am still getting used to, but I have had some surprises. I played bingo a couple weeks ago *lol* and I and my boyfriend won a total of 5 times, he also won a raffle and my grandpa won a raffle with wine and incense and of course he gave it to me. I had taken the djinn with me, and asked them for some good luck. I did take a number of other spirits with me as well so its impossible to say -who- did it but to put it lightly, other people at the event were getting irritated at us because we were winning so much.

The platinum dragon, I have to say if you are AT ALL interested in astral projection get a platinum dragon. For me, I could astral project before I got mine, and he is literally like a tour guide. I can request for him to take me literally anywhere, and there I am. Now some places he dislikes and wont go with me so I take another spirit for protection, but he will take me anywhere which is awesome. He is also a pretty cool, laid back, humorous spirit for conversation but since he is a purely astral spirit it can be a little tougher to hear him, I usually talk to him during AP or meditation.

Totally recommending Bliss' spirits.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Er, I don't know if I dropped a review for her yet..

But late last year I ordered a spelled item and a custom conjuration from her. I was not able to receive the item and welcome my werewolf home until mid-January (because it ended up in my PO box and that would not forward to my home without a siggy). That aside, I appreciated the siggy confirmation because not only did it come from Canada but both of those items were actually a real steal. I won't talk about prices, but seriously, yea. I don't know what Sessa is doing with those prices, but I gotta say I was lucky to get them.

Anyway, I welcomed my werewolf home and as I was in my dorm, it was hard for me to have my welcoming ritual for him (some nice music, food, and candle party) so I asked her about some suggestions and she responded to me the next day with some great suggestions for bonding with him.

:) Nonetheless, he's a sweet guy. Oh, and I should add that the spelled item was a ring charmed with a wealth spell.. if I remember correctly, the next day, I received some money from someone who owed me quite a bit a while back.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

got my first spirit from her he is a wonderful companion :U she is great

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I got a white dragon and a silver dragon from her. They are both very active. If I feel the call from another spirit from her, I will buy again. She is a pleasure to deal with.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

You can find her on Facebook under Nessa Raymond or Bliss' Event Arena. Or her shop at Hauntingly Spirited. com. I am not sure if she is still doing the True Mates right now but it never hurts to pm or email her and ask. I love mine. <3

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

I wanted to bump this for any information is she still offering spirits????????

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes I believe she will do custom spirits but you can PM and ask her for sure on her facebook page. The 2 pages I mentioned before but also on her hauntingly spirited event page. I think you have to request to join her pages/groups because she tries to keep out people who just try to cause trouble. If you can't find her let me know and I will try and help.

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok talking with an old friend and we have not heard from her recently so she might not be doing any more right now. I hope she comes back she was one of the great ones and I have many items and spirits from her.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Some quick Google-fu shows the domain registration is lapsed, and this person has not posted on Facebook since 2016. I'm guessing no longer in business.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein

Return to “Seller Review”