**Sessa Bliss*

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

I recently found Sessa Bliss on e-bay and on the market place. I bought one of her mixed themed vessels and I must say I have experienced various spirits and interactions even before the vessel has arrived! :thumbup:

Has anyone else bought from her?

I would definitely recommend Sessa Bliss to others and her prices and up and coming specials are worth a look at! :D

She is also very very helpful, great detail and great prices.... :applause:

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

Yes, sorry....

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/sessabliss/m.htm ... ksid=p3686

Let me know what you think? :wave:

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I would just like to say that I just did business with her and she was really great. There was a moment of misunderstanding with her in which I thought I had offended her and she was so kind and understanding about it. oh and btw, she wasn't offended!! ::facepalm:: i had just misread her message (of course, that is always the problem with technological-communication these days).

She was very accommodating to all of my questions and concerns, and shipped very quickly. :applause:

I have no doubt that her items are genuine and she is an honest and forthright seller!!

Cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

i got the multi-themed vessel from her...she surprised me with the second theme and man, she was right on with what i needed. :lol:

pendulum communication with these spirits has been really strong, and last night i felt my black unicorn breathing behind me! amazing!

also, she provided much detail about the spirits before sent them over. :applause: i really like it, when you get more than just the generics..especially when you can't see or hear them in any sense yet.

cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
spiritwolf
neophyte
neophyte
My magical/paranormal name...: Spirit
Zodiac:

I had gotten a young gargoyle "T", fairy dragon "B" and infant pegasus "F" from her a few months back. "B" is a whirlwind of energy, like a breath of fresh air really. My fiancee who does not work with spirits was very easily able to pick up his energies when he first arrived as "B" zipped around the house. "F" is sweet and loves to be held and stroked, she is watched over by "B". Both are my constant companions. "T" has been adopted by my adult male and female gargoyles whom I received from CH. He has a good solid personality and helps the others watch over things.

So as you can see that yes she is legitimate. Her spirits are very active and have wonderful energies. She is extremely helpful, kind and answers all your questions. She does ship fast, but depending on where you live it may take a bit in the mail due to where she lives. Of course the PO is not in her control, so please do not think the worst when your items do not arrive as fast as some of your other orders from else where. Just have a little patience, trust me her spirits are well worth the wait!

:candle:

Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have had in my home 2 spirit universes from Sessabliss for about 2 weeks now.
The first is a garden fairy universe and the second is a merfolk universe. Both have been incredibly active since getting here. I am having such a great time with these white light spirits!!
I also purchased the faery offering and merfolk offerings for them at the same time. These offerings are amazing.
The faery offering is full of glitter, sparkly beads,glitter stars,glass beads etc. I think the faerys love the twinkling stuff.
The merfolk offering is similar but with loads more little pearlescent shells etc. You put the offering in a container of water and add these jelly beads to it. These beads swell up to 10 times the size and sit on top of the water. Looks good and I think lots of my other spirits like these offerings too.
I highly recommend Bliss from Sessabliss. She answered all of my questions, and I had quite a few :lol: .
Everything arrived quickly and was combined shipped without costing a fortune, which is greatly appreciated.
So thank you Bliss. I love these two universes I have received and the offerings have worked well :applause:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I just ordered four grump old gargoyles from her. According to her listing, these gargoyles are so old, they just don't give a damn about wanting to form lengthy relationships with people, they just want to do their jobs. In fact, when I tapped into the energy in the photos, I got the exact message "Go away, we're old and grumpy" and it made me laugh. I definitely think these four will be a great addition to my spirit family, as I am trying to cultivate as much protection around my house and they will do a great job guarding the perimeter. And while the listing says they don't want any fuss, such as offerings, I want to see if they'd be interested in a little pampering, once in awhile.

Dawn*Of*Paige
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:I just ordered four grump old gargoyles from her. According to her listing, these gargoyles are so old, they just don't give a damn about wanting to form lengthy relationships with people, they just want to do their jobs. In fact, when I tapped into the energy in the photos, I got the exact message "Go away, we're old and grumpy" and it made me laugh. I definitely think these four will be a great addition to my spirit family, as I am trying to cultivate as much protection around my house and they will do a great job guarding the perimeter. And while the listing says they don't want any fuss, such as offerings, I want to see if they'd be interested in a little pampering, once in awhile.
I just got 4 Ancients as well for house protection. I really think that was the best decision that Bliss and her knowledge clarified for me. I really was sort of oblivious about how important it is to protect your home! I love that they are so driven and love what they do! Very good, Strong energy from my 4 Ancients! Where are you placing them around your home if I may ask? Thanks for the post! :thumbup:

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I had to do a search on this seller and was so happy to hear all these positive comments...

...i have just received from her a Semi-Elder Gargoyle, Astral Angel, Protector Angel, Succubus, Psy Vampire, Sanguine Vampire, Merfolk Universe, Garden Faery Universe, Garden/Woodland/Water Nymph Universe as well as a few spelled items. All are really lovely, were wrapped up really carefully (something i appreciate in a seller because it shows they care!), sent very quickly and very good value for money. We have been emailing each other back and forth and she has always been exquisite with me, even sending her Cambion "J" to help me out with a couple of things one of which was finding out what spirit has been visiting me all my life. She told me it was a Blue Dragon which i kind of suspected as my favourite football (soccer) club is FC Porto and the Blue Dragon is the symbol of the club. I have many items featuring a Blue Dragon and Bliss had no way of knowing this if she was not genuine. She was VERY patient with my multiple questions and always answered promptly and informatively. The other issue was that i was trying to help a homeless man (also alcoholic!) and wondered if i could help him by getting him a spirit as well a the blankets et al i gave him. He is originally from Ireland and used to breed greyhound but then he lost all of them and everything he owed in a fire so he then came to London and became a tramp. His story touched me as does the fact that everyday he comes to the park where i walk my dogs and feeds the pigeons, there are hundreds of them eating out of his hand, they eve perch on his head so i thought he was a kind hearted person who needed a helping hand to get him on his feet. After a few days "J" saw the man and said that he was not ready or wanting to change from his alcohol addiction and that no spirit would want to be with him. Bliss basically told me not to get him any spirit and if she had just been out to make a fast buck as some unscrupulous sellers she could have suggested a multitude of items. ::yes::

One of my TOP 3 sellers along with CH ::ch:: (of course!) and Rebecca (Stary1Night) :thumbup:

2cents
I will not lie to you and say that i am feeling lots of energy from the items (i am just starting and am not sensitive in the slightest!!! :( not even ...dare i say it???...CHitems) but i can say that she is very generous with her time, knowledge and FREE GIFTS! :clap:

Misha77
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonchild

I first contacted Bliss around early June about the Carpathian living vampire listing, and I was surprised and happy to find out from her that I had a true mate waiting for me. I had to wait a month to receive his vessel due to the post office strike in Canada. He visited me shortly after I purchased his vessel, and way before I received it in the mail! Bliss has been incredibly generous with her time and knowledge, giving me a lot of information not only just on my true mate, but also information about their clan and advice on bonding, communication and giving me encouragement, since I'm new to this and he's my first spirit. Her and I have been emailing back and forth since then, and she has always been VERY patient with all the questions I ask (and I have a lot), and always answers promptly and informatively. She even helped with an instance where I suspected I wasn't getting the right information with a spirit evaluation for my true mate I've gotten from another website, where she helped me straighten out everything. With Bliss and Emerald's help, I was able to get everything clarified. He has a wonderful energy and is active. Bliss is definitely the real deal, and I highly recommend her!

So thank you Bliss- I'm really enjoying bonding with him!

Return to “Seller Review”