Reverie
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So I had an interesting experience last night. Okay it happened in that space right before I kind of fall asleep.

Lately I've been having some intense feelings/pulling near my heart chakra and solar plexus, and I believe this might be connected. Last night as I was laying in bed, preparing for sleep and relaxing I got this feeling that I was slightly disembodied from my body and a violet energy (or mist?) was rushing over me. It didn't last very long and when it was over I thought "What was that?" And hear back "Violet flame" I'm not sure what to make of this yet, but it was an interesting experience!

Note: Just to make sure. I have nothing medically wrong in my heart or that area. Was checked out by a doctor a couple of months ago (regular check up).

If you don't believe in magic, then you can't believe in reality.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Reverie wrote:So I had an interesting experience last night. Okay it happened in that space right before I kind of fall asleep.

Lately I've been having some intense feelings/pulling near my heart chakra and solar plexus, and I believe this might be connected. Last night as I was laying in bed, preparing for sleep and relaxing I got this feeling that I was slightly disembodied from my body and a violet energy (or mist?) was rushing over me. It didn't last very long and when it was over I thought "What was that?" And hear back "Violet flame" I'm not sure what to make of this yet, but it was an interesting experience!

Note: Just to make sure. I have nothing medically wrong in my heart or that area. Was checked out by a doctor a couple of months ago (regular check up).

Violet Flame pertains to St.Germain and the third eye. Also pertains to Archangel Raziel.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Also when I first started. Taking Reiki one and two well over a decade ago. The woman I went to said the Reiki ray, as she called it, was violet. I don't know if you have been using or thinking about using Reiki but that might have something to do with it also? Just an idea.

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

The violet flame is so much more than 3rd eye, it is the flame of transmutation, transformation and healing. It is always wonderful to work with it, enjoy this and see if you can feel what is happening, that is a truly JOYOUS experience.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Return to “General Questions”