Volkhs versus sin eaters or soul cleansers

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You go girl!

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:
bryan wrote:yea my Divine Dragon conjured a Sin Eater. He told me it's a long process but it's doable.
i am not sure if any of you have ever read any of magnolia's past posts but a spirit can not conjure another spirit! we went through this almost 2 years ago when someone attempted to force members believe this and it is not able to be done. i'm really sorry that you think a dragon can conjure a sin eater and be certain that magnolia will be told about this "thought".

it's always nice to hear people going to the trouble of learning "how to do" on their own alongside a teacher - it is the only way you are going to learn how to do something correctly.

so yep crone is putting that wrench right into this line of "isn't this cool" bull before it gets momentum and a rush begins to get spirits who can do this for the owner with the keeper knowing how or doing anything in the process. do you really understand what kind of damage all this misinformation is doing to the new members? it's stuff like this perpetuated that makes our community the joke it's becoming and those of us who have taken the pains to learn and learn correctly have to be included in that folly.

to conjure a sin eater is a process that is not like any other spirit conjuration at all - magnolia and ash will both attest to this. hey though, believe what ever floats your boats at this point and this is why i am so thoroughly disgusted. at least give the newbies correct information based upon experience training and doing it yourself from your training.

for you new members, please please use common sense and just because it's written here don't take for granted that it's done.

oh, btw, during a conjuration session no spirits go lost, they're right in front of the conjurer as long as the person knows what they are doing so no other spirits are required to wrangle them back "home". will you all listen to yourselves for goddesses' sake. this used to be the premiere forum for knowledge shared and now eyebrows are raised with almost each post. do you all really want to be continued to be known as the "yellow school busey group"? god, man-up and do the actual training with a master before some of you really run the community into a worse state.

btw, i'm really pissed off and i am angry at the continued affrontery from some who believe conjuration is soooo darned easy when it isn't. people train for years under a master, spend more time finding/waiting for a master to find them to train and then spend upwards of thousands and more for the training and experience which will give them the knowledge to conjure. only someone without training would even attempt this statement that i'm replying to and it's sad because i really like the member as i like the member who says hellhounds go find her conjured spirits. what, they went lost or did they disappear? conjurations do not work that way so i suggest a lot of training is needed before anyone even considers using the person. sorry for being blunt but none of you are really doing the new members any favors and worse yet if they believe what they're reading.

now before anyone disputes me please remember i have over 30 years of training, now a total of 39 years in magick and conjuration with a master and so i at least paid my dues the right way and i don't want to see new members dishonored. i told you all i'd be lurking and that i wasn't going to leave this a totally unguarded playground. knowledge is indeed power but it also brings with it a sense of accomplishment when we then do things correctly according to those who came before us. :peace: :grouphug:
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

I just want to apologize. I should've done a bit of research before I posted. Sorry about that. :crying:

swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

Yay----Crone is back!!!!!! And with all of her GREAT knowledge that we have been SO WANTING and so LACKING here on the forum for quite some time now!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!! As usual, learned more, just now Crone, in your few paragraphs, then in in the last few weeks on the forum!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!......... :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Check out ...MYTHS, LIES & OTHER FABRICATIONS OF KNOWLEDGE

I just bumped it back to the top of active topics

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =6&t=10663
Last edited by Princess:LadyRedStar on Thu May 12, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank-you Crone for posting that. I got to thinking after I made the post and thought hey wait a minute, I had never heard of a spirit conjuring another spirit.
I always thought that was always done by a person trained in doing that, but since I am fairly new to this, and like to give people the benefit of the doubt, I am glad you set me straight.

This site has always been a wealth of information and I for one, would like to see it kept that way and I know it will with people like you and Mags, and Ash.

So the lesson here is don't always believe what you read unless you know for a fact that it is true and if you don't know for sure, ask someone like Mags or Ash to be sure!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I missed Bryan's post.

You have to think in terms of who the spirit was in the beginning, during their lifetime. If they couldn't do it in life, they aren't gaining that power by simply becoming a spirit. Dragons didn't conjure spirits in their lifetime, and they are ingratiated with that ability simply by becoming in spirit form. Of course, this is just one example, but you can apply that thought process across the board.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Thanks Mag, I really do feel bad that I jumped the gun, in thinking and I should have known better!!!

Nothing worthwhile, like spirit keeping is easy, a person must learn many things and learn the right way of doing that!!!

I trust this site, and I know there are many on here that know exactly what they are doing.

In Reiki we are taught that you just can't get attuned, you have to learn then be attuned by a Master Reiki teacher and believe me it takes time and is not a quick way to learn kind of thing, it takes years to learn the right way of healing.

This world has become a thing of wanting things and wanting them fast and right now!! In spirit keeping it is not over night thing of becoming a spirit keeper, it takes time and even years to learn, away of life actually!!! We make mistakes and hopfully we learn from them!!! I for one am still learning and will be to the day I leave this plane!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

We make mistakes, we learn, we prepare for a better future. This is what the paranormal community SHOULD be all about. Everyone posting here gives me hope. :angel: Have patience with each other and YOURSELF as well. The support is all around you. Be slow to act, quick to remember, and faithful to experience. It's all we got...and it's beautiful. :rainbow:

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Well said Brotony! :applause:

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.