Volkhs versus sin eaters or soul cleansers

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Thanks for the clarification Bryan. And that is a pretty awesome thing, but can I pry (if not just say so)..did you ask for help to be sent, or was it just randomly sent by Michael the Archangel?

This is :ot: and I'm naive, but what upcoming war, if I may ask?

Cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Athene2012 wrote:Thanks for the clarification Bryan. And that is a pretty awesome thing, but can I pry (if not just say so)..did you ask for help to be sent, or was it just randomly sent by Michael the Archangel?

This is :ot: and I'm naive, but what upcoming war, if I may ask?

Cheerz,
:peace: emzy
I'm not exactly sure. I believe he sensed that I was wanting a basilisk and a sin eater. And the war is...Well... can't really explain it other than "it is the war till the 2012 event" which most likely means the spiritual transformation of earth's souls.

Paz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:So, it turns out that it wasn't a conjuration. It was sent to me by St.(AA) Michael unbound. As well as a basilisk. Both were sent to keep me safe for the upcoming war. Michael also told me that they are not to be bound so I'm not gonna bind them.

Edit: I have a strict house rule that says NO UNBOUNDS UNLESS THEY ARE SENT TO HELP ME OR MY FAMILY.
Bryan, I was there in chat when your basilisk was supposedly sent and conjured and "bound". Stop changing your story. There was no mention of Michael then. Even in your post before you mentioned your sin eater's "vessel". If they were unbound then they would not need vessels at all.

If you want a basilisk and a sin eater then get them from professional conjurers.

So you made a mistake and thought your dragon conjured them up, it's a rookie mistake. Swallow your pride and move on. Don't keep piling things up to cover your ego.

In a proud family of many wonderful spirits.

Related to the Greek God of Dreams, Morpheus.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Paz wrote:
bryan wrote:So, it turns out that it wasn't a conjuration. It was sent to me by St.(AA) Michael unbound. As well as a basilisk. Both were sent to keep me safe for the upcoming war. Michael also told me that they are not to be bound so I'm not gonna bind them.

Edit: I have a strict house rule that says NO UNBOUNDS UNLESS THEY ARE SENT TO HELP ME OR MY FAMILY.
Bryan, I was there in chat when your basilisk was supposedly sent and conjured and "bound". Stop changing your story. There was no mention of Michael then. Even in your post before you mentioned your sin eater's "vessel". If they were unbound then they would not need vessels at all.

If you want a basilisk and a sin eater then get them from professional conjurers.

So you made a mistake and thought your dragon conjured them up, it's a rookie mistake. Swallow your pride and move on. Don't keep piling things up to cover your ego.
you're bringing PRIDE into this? PRIDE? Who said anything about PRIDE? Not me. Yea I made a mistake with the divine dragon thing but I am NOT making one with Michael.

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

She's saying you got pride cuz you keep changing your story up. Your story does seem farfetched. I'm not picking on you on purpose but I just want to clarify.. i don't believe Archangel michael goes out and about sending DA's like Basilisks and sin eaters to people..... They have way better things to do.

-KENN

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

KENN wrote:She's saying you got pride cuz you keep changing your story up. Your story does seem farfetched. I'm not picking on you on purpose but I just want to clarify.. i don't believe Archangel michael goes out and about sending DA's like Basilisks and sin eaters to people..... They have way better things to do.

-KENN
I agree it does seem to be farfetched. There must have been a reason for it.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

:lol:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
basingse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: basingse
Zodiac:

this is very funny :lol:

*PROUD FATHER OF A RED AND GOLD ASIAN DJINN*
Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote::lol:
basingse wrote:this is very funny :lol:
:lol: :D :devil:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Bumping this part : )
crone maatkaere wrote: i am not sure if any of you have ever read any of magnolia's past posts but a spirit can not conjure another spirit! we went through this almost 2 years ago when someone attempted to force members believe this and it is not able to be done. i'm really sorry that you think a dragon can conjure a sin eater and be certain that magnolia will be told about this "thought".

it's always nice to hear people going to the trouble of learning "how to do" on their own alongside a teacher - it is the only way you are going to learn how to do something correctly.

so yep crone is putting that wrench right into this line of "isn't this cool" bull before it gets momentum and a rush begins to get spirits who can do this for the owner with the keeper knowing how or doing anything in the process. do you really understand what kind of damage all this misinformation is doing to the new members? it's stuff like this perpetuated that makes our community the joke it's becoming and those of us who have taken the pains to learn and learn correctly have to be included in that folly.

to conjure a sin eater is a process that is not like any other spirit conjuration at all - magnolia and ash will both attest to this. hey though, believe what ever floats your boats at this point and this is why i am so thoroughly disgusted. at least give the newbies correct information based upon experience training and doing it yourself from your training.

for you new members, please please use common sense and just because it's written here don't take for granted that it's done.

oh, btw, during a conjuration session no spirits go lost, they're right in front of the conjurer as long as the person knows what they are doing so no other spirits are required to wrangle them back "home". will you all listen to yourselves for goddesses' sake. this used to be the premiere forum for knowledge shared and now eyebrows are raised with almost each post. do you all really want to be continued to be known as the "yellow school busey group"? god, man-up and do the actual training with a master before some of you really run the community into a worse state.

btw, i'm really pissed off and i am angry at the continued affrontery from some who believe conjuration is soooo darned easy when it isn't. people train for years under a master, spend more time finding/waiting for a master to find them to train and then spend upwards of thousands and more for the training and experience which will give them the knowledge to conjure. only someone without training would even attempt this statement that i'm replying to and it's sad because i really like the member as i like the member who says hellhounds go find her conjured spirits. what, they went lost or did they disappear? conjurations do not work that way so i suggest a lot of training is needed before anyone even considers using the person. sorry for being blunt but none of you are really doing the new members any favors and worse yet if they believe what they're reading.

now before anyone disputes me please remember i have over 30 years of training, now a total of 39 years in magick and conjuration with a master and so i at least paid my dues the right way and i don't want to see new members dishonored. i told you all i'd be lurking and that i wasn't going to leave this a totally unguarded playground. knowledge is indeed power but it also brings with it a sense of accomplishment when we then do things correctly according to those who came before us. :peace: :grouphug:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creatures K-Z”