Djinn binding dangerous? Resulting in death?

ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

I've read/heard this more than once.

If the conjuror isn't careful in binding the djinn he or she could lose their life?

Isn't all conjuring the same for grey and dark arts?

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have read that on the internet, but I have never known anyone personally that has died from binding a djinn.
There are many different types of conjuration methods that vary by the type of spirit being conjured and the practitioner's preference.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

i read that to some where .

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

It is possible especially with dark dark djinn that serve Iblis. Also if it is a close binding where the djinn is forced to be bound that can definitely be dangerous.

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

Bella wrote:I have read that on the internet, but I have never known anyone personally that has died from binding a djinn.
There are many different types of conjuration methods that vary by the type of spirit being conjured and the practitioner's preference.
You also have to take into account not only the type of spirit being conjured, but also the person's training in handling them, and any pre-existing medical conditions that they may have. :heart:
Was the person scared to death?
It's possible, but before anyone starts freaking out, it's not very likely for the general population of spirit keepers.
So, there's nothing to fear in that aspect. :peace:
Those that scare easily and have any kind of heart problem should not open themselves up to conjuring or keeping Dark Arts or Black Arts spirits. 2cents
They may show to you a completely different form until they know that you can handle the real one.
Their real true God-created soul image, may be quite shocking at first. 2cents
That goes along with the old addage about "not biting off more than you can chew"...and on the other hand, some of us (myself included in this) learn through the darkness and are better for it, because of the knowledge gained in the end from the experience. :grouphug:
2cents -I conjure and keep both WA & DA...and have experienced BA spirits as well.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Light Night wrote:It is possible especially with dark dark djinn that serve Iblis. Also if it is a close binding where the djinn is forced to be bound that can definitely be dangerous.
This is only dangerous to people who should not be conjuring these spirits in the first place. "Unbeliever" djinn also come in many forms with loyalty to many different immortals. Some are loyal to Lucifer, some Satan (Iblis might be either of these, the Koran isn't clear and seems to reference both as Iblis at different times), others are loyal to Baphomet or a host of others. In any case it will likely be dangerous for someone a djinn of this power does not like to try to bind the djinn. Obviously the djinn will act in self defense rather than be bothered by, or possibly forced to be obedient to, someone the djinn doesn't like. Anyone would react that way. Trying to force a restrictive binding on a dark djinn is going to end badly for one of the two, and if the djinn has anything to say about it it won't be the djinn.

Not all conjuring is grey or dark. CH sells white conjurations you can do yourself. In those cases the spirit will be willingly bound though. Trying to force the issue is where things get messy.

Return to “Dark Arts”