"Special" Candle

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

I went out one day to buy my Succubus a special treat, and happened to walk into the Dollar store (of all places), and she pretty much jumped out of her vessel at one of the candles on the shelf! Its a purple, Lavender candle, but its got a beautiful scent to it; she loves wafting the fragrance around the house to areas where I am so I can enjoy it too :D

(it was my gift to her after our initial 30 days as a way of saying "thanks for putting up with me!)

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

The best kinds of offerings are the kind the specifically pick out themselves! And bonus that it's inexpensive!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Hey that is wonderful when that happens!!! :D

One of my servitors who is a dragon, like marbles, so I went looking for some and yes I found them in the dollar store, because I couldn't find any in walmart, and she about knocked me off my fit with her energy when she saw the marbles!!! :lol: So I got two packages of marbles and keep them in a small basket near my bed!!!

You just never know what our spirits might like until they almost knock you down when they see something that they like, hehehehe!!!! :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:The best kinds of offerings are the kind the specifically pick out themselves! And bonus that it's inexpensive!
Totally! I'm glad that it wasn't something too expensive (we went to Bed Bath and Beyond, and they wanted 7$ for a smaller candle!) "A" didn't really take a liking to any of the ones they had there anyways, so, its good she doesn't have expensive tastes (like I do :lol: )
starfire wrote:Hey that is wonderful when that happens!!! :D

One of my servitors who is a dragon, like marbles, so I went looking for some and yes I found them in the dollar store, because I couldn't find any in walmart, and she about knocked me off my fit with her energy when she saw the marbles!!! :lol: So I got two packages of marbles and keep them in a small basket near my bed!!!

You just never know what our spirits might like until they almost knock you down when they see something that they like, hehehehe!!!! :lol:

starfire ::dragons::
Thats completely true; when she saw the candles she freaked, almost the same way your dragon did :insane: haha! :lol:

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Nothing beats the Dollar Store! Especially "Dollar Tree". They have all kinds of cool stuff, and Ive been very lucky finding stuff my spirit likes. :)

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:Nothing beats the Dollar Store! Especially "Dollar Tree". They have all kinds of cool stuff, and Ive been very lucky finding stuff my spirit likes. :)
Agreed :thumbup:

Return to “Items”