WishtarEmerald

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

My second session is scheduled for tomorrow morning; ::bop:: excited!!!!

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jury still out..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

bliss4ever wrote:I had the third eye cleaning and clearing done a while ago by Emerald. I called in the chi ball. I could feel tingles, a slight breezy-feeling on parts of my body... and then I fell asleep (which was my fault since I did it right before going to bed). I'm usually good at recalling dreams, but this has helped making dream recall easier.

Her spirit reading was great. Just based on the first initial of my spirit, and no other info besides what type of entity he was, she was able to pick out his exact physical looks and other info. Amazing!!! And she nearly got his exact name too :D

I recently got the Egyptian Mystic Glow healing performed by Templar. The first session was great! Templar was great with communication and set up a time to do the healing. He figured out all the time differences which saved me the trouble (I'm from Australia). I relaxed and grounded myself, and could actually feel him working on specific parts of my body, especially my higher chakras. Tingles, headache, tension in certain parts. Definatly one of the strongest healing sessions I've had. He sent a write-up soon after detailing any findings- ie. leakage in aura which he patched up etc.Very detailed write-up which was great.

We set up a time for the second session. This time I didn't feel as much, but I knew it was working. I felt great afterwards. Very relaxed. He sent a pdf file of findings and info from the two sessions, which is always good to have.

Thanks Emerald and Templar!!
Thank you Bliss....the 1st session is normally the one that cracks everything open, metaphorically speaking.

I am glad you have enjoyed the experience, we do pride ourselves in the detailed information we pass on. This is done to really help the individual, and where they can potential focus their time and energy in the future to maximise the benefits from the sessions (what ever they are from, both Emerald and myself) given.

Namaste

Love, light and Blessings

T.

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Seichim and Egyptian Healing Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master
Disciple of healing and knowledge

CH MP - Emerald's Magick Emporium
Universal-Rainbow
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

gkhouck wrote:My second session is scheduled for tomorrow morning; ::bop:: excited!!!!
I had my second session with Templar yesterday morning. After the first session (see previous post) I sent some information regarding my back injuries to Templar which I will copy and paste:

I have been told that my sacarilac (sp?) has seperated from my hip joint; right side, so I tend to use my left side to bear most of my weight; I have 2 herniated discs in my neck; and 4 bulging in my lumbar; I am by no means handicapped; however, sometimes the pain level gets up there. I also have issues with my psychotic nerve (sciatic..but if you have ever had problems with it...you know it will drive you crazy...lol) on my right side also...not sure if this is related to the sacarilac injury.

Okay..now back to Session #2: I felt a lot of energy activity in my base, sacral, brow and crown chakra's. Before the session I had a lot of back pain; after the session I had zero back pain, and a wicked headache developed shortly thereafter. It has now been right at 24 hours since my second session; and I feel great!!! I still have zero back pain; the headache is gone; and I feel healthy, grounded and energized.

What I had is the: Kundalini Power Boost with Chakra cleanse and alignment, and I highly recommend this. After the first session Templar sent a preliminary report telling me what he found and what he did to correct it; after the second session, he sent a final report with the details for both sessions. I will definitely be getting this again on an as needed basis. It was a totally amazing experience.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

gkhouck wrote:
gkhouck wrote:My second session is scheduled for tomorrow morning; ::bop:: excited!!!!
I had my second session with Templar yesterday morning. After the first session (see previous post) I sent some information regarding my back injuries to Templar which I will copy and paste:

I have been told that my sacarilac (sp?) has seperated from my hip joint; right side, so I tend to use my left side to bear most of my weight; I have 2 herniated discs in my neck; and 4 bulging in my lumbar; I am by no means handicapped; however, sometimes the pain level gets up there. I also have issues with my psychotic nerve (sciatic..but if you have ever had problems with it...you know it will drive you crazy...lol) on my right side also...not sure if this is related to the sacarilac injury.

Okay..now back to Session #2: I felt a lot of energy activity in my base, sacral, brow and crown chakra's. Before the session I had a lot of back pain; after the session I had zero back pain, and a wicked headache developed shortly thereafter. It has now been right at 24 hours since my second session; and I feel great!!! I still have zero back pain; the headache is gone; and I feel healthy, grounded and energized.

What I had is the: Kundalini Power Boost with Chakra cleanse and alignment, and I highly recommend this. After the first session Templar sent a preliminary report telling me what he found and what he did to correct it; after the second session, he sent a final report with the details for both sessions. I will definitely be getting this again on an as needed basis. It was a totally amazing experience.
Our eternal gratitude Gkhouck.

It's our greatest reward to know that the services we deliver are bring this type of results.

The aim was to give longer term pain relief, this took me sometime for me to get figured out, then tried and tested. But I'm really pleased with the results and even more happier that it's yielding the results.

Thank you for sharing on the forum.

May your day be blessed by Angels.

Templar

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master

Universal-Rainbow
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments and feedback! It is most appreciated. :thumbup:

I am glad you are experiencing the energies we provide and that they are helping you all in some way!

Gkhouk - I will be adding some pictures as 'Freebies' shortly to see how well I do them..lol

I am trying to draw the spirits I have up for sale first, it's not the connection that lets me down, it is my skills as an artist! lol

I am working on a new website at the moment and when it is up and running - should be by Monday - I will offer some freebies for ppl to try out.

Thanks again! Everyone :grouphug: :heart:

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Just wanted to give an update...72+ hours...still pain free. :thumbup:

Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've been meaning to comment on them for too long! I'm very bad about leaving review, but..

I've had readings with Emerald and a Kundalini Power Boost with Templar. They are both AMAZING!

The Kundalini Power Boost was absolutely wonderful, and so was the service. He is very kind and communicates very well. I felt major changes toward the better with both sessions. He was able to very clearly identify everything I felt was wrong and repair. I felt a very strong difference after both. He sent emails throughout the process. He kept in contact all the way from scheduling until weeks after the sessions. I definitely plan on trying more sessions from him.

While I was at it, I asked about Emerald's readings. She gave me her free mini reading, which was so good I had to try the past life and spirit readings. They were incredible! She had the spirits I asked about (names only) down clearly, even to their descriptions and mannerisms. The past life reading was very interesting as well. I asked for another, kind of a combo.. to see if a spirit/entity was with me in a past life. The reading absolutely blew me away. It was exactly what I thought, but she confirmed and gave even more information.

I can't even describe how great my experiences were with them. I was blown away by their care, accuracy and professionalism. Wonderful energies all around. Thank you :)

all you need is love is all you need
Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jennypenny wrote:I've been meaning to comment on them for too long! I'm very bad about leaving review, but..

I've had readings with Emerald and a Kundalini Power Boost with Templar. They are both AMAZING!

The Kundalini Power Boost was absolutely wonderful, and so was the service. He is very kind and communicates very well. I felt major changes toward the better with both sessions. He was able to very clearly identify everything I felt was wrong and repair. I felt a very strong difference after both. He sent emails throughout the process. He kept in contact all the way from scheduling until weeks after the sessions. I definitely plan on trying more sessions from him.

While I was at it, I asked about Emerald's readings. She gave me her free mini reading, which was so good I had to try the past life and spirit readings. They were incredible! She had the spirits I asked about (names only) down clearly, even to their descriptions and mannerisms. The past life reading was very interesting as well. I asked for another, kind of a combo.. to see if a spirit/entity was with me in a past life. The reading absolutely blew me away. It was exactly what I thought, but she confirmed and gave even more information.

I can't even describe how great my experiences were with them. I was blown away by their care, accuracy and professionalism. Wonderful energies all around. Thank you :)
Hi Jenny Penny

It was an absolute pleasure for both of us to assist you. Also, we are very happy to hear you really enjoyed the experience's, this type of feedback is the ultimate reward for us knowing that we have made a difference for the good.

Love, light and blessings.

Templar and Emerald.

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master

Universal-Rainbow
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

::wave::
Big thanks to Templar and Emerald :heart: ! Hubs had the Kundalini double sessions and feels so so much better :superman: ! His experiences were different from mine as were our needs - and Hubs slept through most of his :baghead: .... Interestingly, he had banged his head, as usual, a few days before and Templar was able to see a large rip in his energy and repair it, so that when Hubs awoke he immediately felt better in that area, as well as the others. :rainbow:
By the end of his second session, he could feel a clean energy 'pipeline' flowing parallel to his spine from one end of his torso to the top.... He is so please ::bop:: as I was with my sessions, and at what we could afford :inlove: , that now we know what to give each other as gifts :sly: !
Thank you so much to both of you :hug: ........... highly recommended for whatever ails you...... FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

::wave::
Congrats on your new forum! Looks both interesting and informative :candlep: ! Great to see so many practioners sharing their knowledge and passion with others :star: .... Maybe you could post a link here and give a little background ::goodluck:: ........... FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !

Return to “Sellers You Love”