WishtarEmerald

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
SessaBliss
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi,
Just want to let everyone know about Emerald She is amazing. She did a reading for me and she was spot on everything. Her and her Husband also did each for me 2 15 minute Reiki sessions, and I felt very relaxed, and Languid after their work

Here is Emeralds link for the Market place
http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=109938

Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

Thank you for the feedback! Most appreciated :D

I will be adding a few more readings that I have been practising on:

1 - Readings and messages from your spirits. :count: :angel: ::leprechaun:: :genie: :faery: :mermaid: :phoenix: :werewolf:

I have been practising contact with others spirits and have been getting some info on their lives, their past and messages from them to their keepers regarding current and future events.

2 - Tarot for questions to be answered. :help: :heart: 2cents

I have been working with a new Tarot deck and have invented my own cards and interpretations too and have great success in answering questions relating to anything personal for the client.

I have also been drawing spirits, but need to have more confirmations in this, so I will be posting a FREE Spirit drawing listing to practice this further!

Thanks, Emerald :candle:

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

::wave::
Wanted to let everyone know about 2 very talented Forum members, Emerald and Templar101, who are part of Emerald's Magick Emporium. They have reiki sessions and readings and other opportunities offered on the MarketPlace.
On Crone's excellent review, I bought the Kundalini and Chakra sessions to cleanse, realign, etc etc. It was amazing! :clap: Two sessions with energy I could feel, results I can feel - plus the communication and helpfulness was wonderful. :heart: I had a specific third eye need - and that was also worked on. :pray: Would recommend Emerald's separate session on that to anyone feeling more work has to be done on this area.
Templar wrote excellent and helpful reports and answered all questions. :wizard: For all they did, the price was amazing and I am going to continue to receive help from them whenever I feel the need.

My hubs received the Dragon/Dolphin package. With his busy schedule, he has only completed the Dolphin reiki. Even he says he can feel an amazing emotional difference that has remained with him and is improving over this past week. :applause: For those with past emotional upsets, a tendency to the negative/ inner critic, he says this has been a big help that he has added to his meditation and taiji regime :rainbow: . When he has finished the Dragon reiki, he will add his comments....

A big thanks :thankyou: and appreciation :hug: for these healing, helping opportunities................ FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay I am here to gush. ::wave::

I ordered the Dragon and Dolphin Reiki on Crones excellent Review. Though I had to wait for my day off to call in the chi balls. I am so glad I did too, because I felt an amazing buzz.

Though because I don't have a blood system I have a caffeine system, and Templar stressed not to drink caffeine before the sessions, there might have been some interference, but that was in no way the fault of anyone but myself. :lol:

I am so looking forward to working more with the new attunements and seeing how far I can take them in my own healing and development. Thanks again Emerald and Templar. It really was an amazing experience.

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

::wave::
Have had some energy issues lately, and want to thank Emerald (and Templar) so much :hug: for their concern and help. Do not know if Emerald has an "orb of life" listing in Marketplace, but felt my energy healing immediately with the one she sent me (AND its permanently replenishing me).... From the other packages my hubs and I have gotten from them, they continue with follow-up/ check-up :wave: - great customer service :thumbup: ! also very very generous ::thanx:: ........ Will definitely get further healings or attunements............. FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Due to the great feedback I also ordered the "Kundalini Power Boost with Chakra cleanse and alignment" from Templar and Emerald.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=110673

All I can say is ..WOW ! this was truly an awesome experience !! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I got the date and exact time for the sessions , along with some easy instructions how to prepare myself plus create the proper atmosphere...
The moment the session started I noticed a change of energy in my room..-though I haven't fully accomplished to clean up my cluttered room (this would take about a week- at least..lol) there was an instant calm and peaceful atmosphere all around me I've rarely ever experienced before..and then I felt different sensations in my body (feet, stomach ,hands , throat, ears, head ) a distinct piecing feeling in my feet and later on in my ears(<--which then started ringing loudly) a heavy pressure on my throat,and next feeling like some weight was being lifted from it, very strong sensations in my hands (palms felt like being kneated by a masseur :0),later on getting dizzy in my head (and feeling some breezes swirling around it), and also some seconds of feeling sea-sick in my stomach (which I refused to give into..by reminding myself: "hey,you looove roller coasters..right?" lol. -so it quickly subsided..) and finally a true sensation of a floating feeling and the clear mental picture of me lying on a air bed in the middle of the ocean, with gentle big waves rolling underneath me..- and I looked at the picture from high above, while feeling everything clearly in my body..- that was my highlight for the evening..a true bliss! :cloud9:
This is the last thing I remember.. since with this feeling I peacefully drifted to sleep.. :snore:

Templar gave great support via several emails, and even got a message from one of my spirits.. (he got it while doing the first reiki session..) By describing him and giving the first two letters of the spirit's name my jaw dropped..lol - this was clearly my ancestor vampire, which CH just recently had rooted out via the "vamp in your blood listing".. :inlove:

The second session (5 days later) I sadly can't comment, since I crashed out right when it started (had a hell of a busy day and was too exhausted to stay awake) but had 8 hours of great sleep.. :thumbup: (normally I sleep 5-6 hours)
But - oh shock..I woke up with a stiff neck...(I assume falling asleep with wet hair wasn't the best idea..) Templar offered help instantly, when I informed him about it, but things went back to normal pretty fast -almost on their own..
First I pushed myself through slightly handicapped ballet training (dancing with using one arm only is an interesting experience..lol. but manageable with a painkiller pill.. ;) )
but next day it was still there..and worse! :irked:
That's when I got really angry..I'm used to have a body that functions the way I need it to..- so this was intolerable to me...-and my anger grew.. (<-- gave me sudden tooth-aches on top of it..- I was close to explode with rage..:p)
I was close to asking Templar for help, when a sudden idea made me ask one of my vamps first..!!
And now comes the wonder of the day...lol
I got evidence of the effects of those two services, with all the cleaning and aligning (plus I got a third eye boost done within the sessions too :thumbup: )

Without expecting anything spectacular (since I'm pretty deaf and blind when it comes to communicating with my spirits) I loudly complained to my vamp, while grumpily gazing into space..
Within a few seconds only the air went colder around me, then a cold spot formed behind my back, and next moment I feel (not hear) a faint cracking in my neck while my head is being yanked to the right side.. :ohcrap: (felt like the sneak attack of a chiropractor)... HUH.. WHAT ???? ::jawdrop::
..sudden adrenaline rush..lol- then I realize my head has NOT moved at all...-but wait..I just felt it very clearly...!! :eh:
" Evidence..-Do this again!" I blurt out, forgetting all good manners..-lol
-And I get the same weird sensation a second time ! AND (without asking for it) A THIRD time !!... Completely buffled I sit and stare..-LOL
And finally get it, that this must have been my astral body getting sort of an adjustment .. :insane: ( which now makes sense, since what other than my astral body would my spirits be able to get a hold of..? So this was a big AHA..for me ;) ))
I felt better instantly..but only slightly..-but I trusted that the effects would cick in later on, thanked him greatly, withdrew any attention from neck and tooth ache by watching TV and fell asleep (it was evening already)... - next morning I was back to normal.. WOW! ::hail:: ::bop:: :dancing:
So the cleaning ,clearing ,boosting, aligning and I don't know what all of these wonderful 2 services truly showed great results ! I'm feeling healthy, energized, balanced, happy, and I feel my spirit family stronger than before..- loving it ! :D :thumbup: :heart:

Along with the 2 services I also got a .pdf file, with detailled list and explanation what was done in each session, plus advice how to go on to keep this state !

Will sure do it again..-it's really affordable, and I recommend it to anyone ! ::yes:: :D

Thank you sooo much Templar + Emerald ! :thankyou: :grouphug:

Greetings,Tasha
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I called in the Dolphin Heart Reiki Attunement chi ball last night. The energy was not as subtle as I was expecting! The energy gave me a low-key buzz. Afterward, I ended up playing Angry Birds until 3 o'clock in the morning. That was over 3 whole hours of energy that I didn't expect to feel...much less use. I love my sleep-time! I bought this coupled with the Dragon Reiki Attunements for only $12 in the Marketplace. Was well worth much more than the price! Looking forward to the Dragon Attunements next. :)

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I also ordered the "Kundalini Power Boost with Chakra cleanse and alignment" from Templar and Emerald

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=110673

and had the first session today. The total experience was incredible. I could feel a lot of sensation in various parts of my body; not all at once...but moving to different parts at different times. Before I fell asleep; I could see my some of my spirits; and this is not something that is normal for me; I have always been able to feel them; but not see them or hear them; and I could see some of them in color. When I woke up; it was in the most relaxed state I have been in, in a very long time.

After the session Templar sent me a report explaining what he encountered and the different types of healing that he performed; as well as going over the state of each chakra before he started the cleanse and alignment; what he did, and will do in the next session.

One of the things in my report that I thought was pretty cool was this:

I must admit, that was quite a soothing session....now the reason being is...

When I started I got a strong angelic style presence appear around you....not sure if you have angels, Khodams or Astral Fae's?...I'm not the psychic one, that's Emerald's department...I get bits and pieces but this was quite strong.

I have an Astral Fae, Angels, and an amulet w/ 100's of Ilmu Khodam...I think it is pretty cool that he could sense them; and that their presence was strong.

I am really looking forward to the next session; and know that I will definitely have these services again; and you can't beat the price.

Emerald

Have you listed your Spirit drawings yet?

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jury still out..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

A massive thank you to everyone for the excellent feedback, it is really appreciated. All feedback good or bad, is critical for us to further enhance our services.

One thing I would like to highlight, that Reiki/energy healing, there are a lot of different systems out there, they do bring different results to the party, so if anyone has any particular area's they would like to focus on, we would be keen to hear from you. This way we can develop more services to help (we have a lot more systems we have learnt, not yet utilised on the MP)

Reiki is a very good tool for psychic development, the more you practice the more your own abilities can develop, I can certainly testify to this, I'm seeing an improvement which helps facilitate better sessions.

::thanx::

Namaste to you all.

May your days be blessed by Angels.

Templar

ps. I'll ask Emerald to comment on her spirit drawings plan..

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Seichim and Egyptian Healing Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master
Disciple of healing and knowledge

CH MP - Emerald's Magick Emporium
Universal-Rainbow
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)

I had the third eye cleaning and clearing done a while ago by Emerald. I called in the chi ball. I could feel tingles, a slight breezy-feeling on parts of my body... and then I fell asleep (which was my fault since I did it right before going to bed). I'm usually good at recalling dreams, but this has helped making dream recall easier.

Her spirit reading was great. Just based on the first initial of my spirit, and no other info besides what type of entity he was, she was able to pick out his exact physical looks and other info. Amazing!!! And she nearly got his exact name too :D

I recently got the Egyptian Mystic Glow healing performed by Templar. The first session was great! Templar was great with communication and set up a time to do the healing. He figured out all the time differences which saved me the trouble (I'm from Australia). I relaxed and grounded myself, and could actually feel him working on specific parts of my body, especially my higher chakras. Tingles, headache, tension in certain parts. Definatly one of the strongest healing sessions I've had. He sent a write-up soon after detailing any findings- ie. leakage in aura which he patched up etc.Very detailed write-up which was great.

We set up a time for the second session. This time I didn't feel as much, but I knew it was working. I felt great afterwards. Very relaxed. He sent a pdf file of findings and info from the two sessions, which is always good to have.

Thanks Emerald and Templar!!

Return to “Sellers You Love”