sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I want to resurrect this topic because I don't understand it.
creepyhollows wrote:Entities (Djinn, Angels, etc) that are born on the spiritual plane or astral
plane fall into a completely different set of criteria because they are living beings of a different realm. There are spirits of Djinn, Angels, etc because they too are subject to life and death. So when you begin working with the entities of other realms they can be a spirit of a Djinn or a living Djinn
(which is a completely different kind of binding process - in Djinn case think Aladdin's lamp). There are many spiritual & astral entities that fall into this criteria.

....We bind spirits, not living beings, unless it is expressly written & forewarned in the listing. However, considering the rarity of the situation you might as well just consider we bind spirits only.
Does this mean when people say it's a REAL djinn for thousands of dollars it is a living djinn? My friend argues a djinn is a djinn is a djinn.
friend wrote:They are comparable to spirits because they appear invisible/invincible like spirits. But they are not spirits. A spirit is what a living being has. We can be forced to so something but our spirit cannot. If our spirit does not move forward when we die, it then it becomes a ghost. We bind djinns, how do we bind a spirit?
Confusing!!! I think the thousand dollar ones are living djinns since they do die. And while living they do feed on bones and dung.

But we need a pro to explain more about binding the spirit. Because some don't think it is possible.

AND if you are a being that has life and death in the spirit realm already....where do you go when you die?

"Man is what he sees in other people."
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I would like to get more information as well. I have Djinn and the conjurors have told me they are living (not deceased). One of the conjuror's coven-mates said that when Djinn die, they return to air (ether?) as humans return to the soil. Not sure if that's necessarily the case. But I've not paid $1000's for a Djinn. In fact, none of them have even been more than $70.

As for them eating bones and dung, I'm not sure about that. It seems to me that being comprised of the element of fire, they may feed more on energy than physical things like we need to. I really don't know. Just 2cents

What I've found interesting is that most of the "spirits" I've gotten that are not from CH, ARE entities...even the cute little Pet Dragon from Lisa. It just took a bit of backtracking, explaining what I needed to know (living now being entities or once was living but no more being spirits) from the eBay sellers and they were all kind enough to explain.

Also, does it really make any difference if something is a spirit or entity? For me personally, it DOES. Spirits tend to be more observant of the consequences of negative actions and seem somehow "lighter" if only because their vantage point is beyond the confines of their personality limited in scope to their own experiences. If a living entity, who may lack this higher knowledge, is still willing to live as a helpful being in my life, I think there is something a bit special about that and I feel a deeper respect and gratitude is well deserved. So to the Djinn, Trolls, Ogre, Dragon & Incubi entities in my life...my thanks and appreciation to you!

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Living djinn for me manifest alot quicker, and have an overwhelming powerful presence. I've had stuff break in my house.. XD

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

As for them eating bones and dung, I'm not sure about that. It seems to me that being comprised of the element of fire, they may feed more on energy than physical things like we need to. I really don't know.
Well we are talking about things in another realm. So what may be logical for us as humans doesn't necessarily transfer to other beings, (ie creatures, elements, spirits). I came to believe maybe it's true because I was reading magicworld-jinn's ads and he seems to want to show off what he knows about the djinns. In there it mentions the weird appetite. So I asked my muslim friend if that were true and he said..."wow he knows that too?" So apparently this is some common knowledge in some inner circle.

I do though wonder who is more powerful in manifestation. Which one has more influence and benefit to outcomes.

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

[quote="AngelDust"]Well we are talking about things in another realm. So what may be logical for us as humans doesn't necessarily transfer to other beings, (ie creatures, elements, spirits). I came to believe maybe it's true because I was reading magicworld-jinn's ads and he seems to want to show off what he knows about the djinns. In there it mentions the weird appetite. So I asked my muslim friend if that were true and he said..."wow he knows that too?" So apparently this is some common knowledge in some inner circle.[quote]

That's true, but also a lot of those sources of information say we should totally avoid the Djinn--we'd probably be viewed as keeping them as pets. Some Djinn are extremely dangerous...some are benevolent. And there are different classes of them, much like we have in our own mammalian species groupings of humans with different races and levels of wealth, land of birth and language, down to other other types of animals, some living on land, some in the oceans. So while I have to say that the information, while sounding odd, may in fact be true, that will not make it true for every single Djinni. It's much more complicated than that and this particular area of knowledge will likely never be answered as each Djinni is unique even among their own class.

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
ch102192
new here
new here

brotony101 wrote:
AngelDust wrote:Well we are talking about things in another realm. So what may be logical for us as humans doesn't necessarily transfer to other beings, (ie creatures, elements, spirits). I came to believe maybe it's true because I was reading magicworld-jinn's ads and he seems to want to show off what he knows about the djinns. In there it mentions the weird appetite. So I asked my muslim friend if that were true and he said..."wow he knows that too?" So apparently this is some common knowledge in some inner circle.

That's true, but also a lot of those sources of information say we should totally avoid the Djinn--we'd probably be viewed as keeping them as pets. Some Djinn are extremely dangerous...some are benevolent. And there are different classes of them, much like we have in our own mammalian species groupings of humans with different races and levels of wealth, land of birth and language, down to other other types of animals, some living on land, some in the oceans. So while I have to say that the information, while sounding odd, may in fact be true, that will not make it true for every single Djinni. It's much more complicated than that and this particular area of knowledge will likely never be answered as each Djinni is unique even among their own class.
I believe that the Koran advises to avoid djinn not only because some can be malevolent, but also because preoccupation with them diverts the adherent's attention from devotion to Allah, the primary tenet of the religion. I completely agree with your statement that it really does depend on the particular djinn. Though I do believe that every djinn is unique in its behavior, skills, preferences, and knowledge, I also think that these patterns can be generalized, shown in the Koran where it is said that djinn can be classified into classes like marid, efrit, ghul, etc. and those that fly, walk, or crawl etc. As for the bones thing, in the Koran it says that living Djinn are allowed to eat bones of food over which prayers have been made to Allah. I think, and this is just from my own meditations and working with bones in ceremonial magic, they have a very primal, active energy that is analogous to the Fiery Principle. Its also interesting that bones are the place where marrow is stored, and at least for red marrow, it is the place where blood cells are formed, and metaphysically, blood is a carrier and regulator for heat and body temperature, all properties analogous to Fire in the astral and mental planes. Sorry I went on a little long, lol...I tend to get carried away sometimes.

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

ch102192 wrote:I believe that the Koran advises to avoid djinn not only because some can be malevolent, but also because preoccupation with them diverts the adherent's attention from devotion to Allah, the primary tenet of the religion. I completely agree with your statement that it really does depend on the particular djinn. Though I do believe that every djinn is unique in its behavior, skills, preferences, and knowledge, I also think that these patterns can be generalized, shown in the Koran where it is said that djinn can be classified into classes like marid, efrit, ghul, etc. and those that fly, walk, or crawl etc. As for the bones thing, in the Koran it says that living Djinn are allowed to eat bones of food over which prayers have been made to Allah. I think, and this is just from my own meditations and working with bones in ceremonial magic, they have a very primal, active energy that is analogous to the Fiery Principle. Its also interesting that bones are the place where marrow is stored, and at least for red marrow, it is the place where blood cells are formed, and metaphysically, blood is a carrier and regulator for heat and body temperature, all properties analogous to Fire in the astral and mental planes. Sorry I went on a little long, lol...I tend to get carried away sometimes.
I agree with you, ch102192. Not being a scholar nor trying to pretend to be, if the wording of the Koran does state that the Djinn are "allowed" to eat this or that, that doesn't mean that's their only source of food nor should it be assumed that they do. It sounds more like a connective way in which something between human and Djinn may be shared/partaken. I do respect the writings of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, but I don't believe any of it to contain all truths. Heck, even some of the Djinn are not believers...so if we don't even know who is right (if any of them), I think our best pool of knowledge will come from the collective experiences of Djinn keepers. We have our material to guide us with respect towards them. Now, perhaps, we can uphold the hope for the supportive Djinn and work cooperatively towards something greater than we've known before.

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Im no expert either.
Killarican wrote:Living djinn for me manifest alot quicker, and have an overwhelming powerful presence. I've had stuff break in my house.. XD
Are u talking about ur goddess djinn? Or another one? If so where did you get it?

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

Yes it my Goddess. The paranormal activity coming from her heavily outweighs most of my spirits. I have 2 other djinns from CH. I had pretty solid validations to suspect it was her.

Just my experience though. :)

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Spiritual is of a more refined or lighter essence. If you are to look at the Egyptian model and physical ascescion and the different bodies, you may see the difference reflected in the framework. Ask yourself this question...do physical djinn's exist? Well do naturally magickal people exist? Sure, and they are more rare. In physical ascescion, part of the process is bringing ones divine spirit down and bonding to make ones physical self magickal. So the divine spirit may be seen as the magickal self if you want to look at it from an individualistic or psychological point of view.

You have 2 main layers to the physical...the body...and then the Etheric Body which is the most physical body/layer without actually being totally physical. Ever felt someone touching you psychically or otherwise without actually doing it? Ever felt a very "thick" presence and perhaps bloblike touch you? This is etheric like energy of their "Etheric Energy body."

Astral is seeing higher than Etheric, and then Spiritual above that. This would essentially mean the Etheric is the "Double" energetic component of ones physical body (I think this correlates with Orgone energy..ideas if you think I'm wrong) and not the most intelligent, except by whatever programs or thought constructs give it instruction. This is why I think you are differentiating entities vs spirits. The Higher or non-physical dimensional bodies are composed of both a Membrane (Astral Body) and inner essence (Spirit).

this is all of course a theoretical model..care to share if you have any ideas yourself. I am going to drag the movie "Tron Legacy" into this, because I think it is the difference between the Microcosm and the Macrocosm. What can you take from this theory? Living Djinn are probably equivalent to a Living Etheric Energy Body (with or without spirit components), and Spirit Djinn are simply ones without the Etheric component and so may have to borrow off yours. I think both do borrow off your etheric nature to manifest in this reality, but since it is doubling up of yours and their Etheric Energy body, it is more powerful and so manifests stronger.

Go Big or Go Home.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”