Author Maximillien de Lafeyette, ever heard of him?

Icarus
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Icarus Abraxas
Zodiac:

I came across this author on Amazon who has produced a book on summoning and conjuration and a book on talisman magic. He has other books but they are on many different subjects. In comparison to other conjuration books, his are cheaper. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this guy or read his books and tried the formulas. Thanks for your help everyone.

http://amzn.com/0557534518

Blessings, Icarus

"God's a kid with an ant farm, lady. He's not planning anything"-Constantine
silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

Icarus wrote:I came across this author on Amazon who has produced a book on summoning and conjuration and a book on talisman magic. He has other books but they are on many different subjects. In comparison to other conjuration books, his are cheaper. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of this guy or read his books and tried the formulas. Thanks for your help everyone.

http://amzn.com/0557534518
I actually happened to come across one of his books before at a colleagues house, although which one escapes me... his writing style is unusual, I found, but his techniques seem pretty solid... although, he can be a bit confusing at times with his wording, or sentence structure. Sorry, I haven't the opportunity to have tried any of them out, but from what I read (although not too extensively) his works seem reliable enough. I would check out some more book reviews online, though, before committing to buy.

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri

Return to “Educational Material”