Ghostbox Session, May 23,2011

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Athene2012 wrote:Wow that's pretty awesome. do you have a button on the ghostbox that slows the recording down then to deciper what they are saying?
sadly, no. I have to just listen with headphones, once I have uploaded it, and keep rewinding and replaying when i think i hear them say something

i definitely heard them say your name in the beginning, the "fine" and random little things (not completely decipherable haha). they did this time? I kept trying to hear my name, and didn't hear it! :lol:

now you make me want one too. although this still creeps me out. maybe it was the white noise movie. lol.

thanks for sharing!

:peace: emzy

well, this is similar to using a ouija, which I refuse to use...but it does open the doors for spirits to come through, so if you ever get a ghostbox, protect protect protect! I always say the code for my create filed of protection stone first, and palce all my spelled times for protection around me when i open communication. Also, you MUST say goodbye and tell the spirits not wanted around, they cannot stay. that is why i always end my sessions with me giving them the chance to speak, and then always say thank you, and goodbye, and then tell them the unbounds must leave, but my spirits can do what they always do. :thumbup:
[/color]

Lolamadrid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nindë
Zodiac:

I always say the code for my create filed of protection stone first
what stone is that? how does it work? I've never heard of it... if you have one of those do you still need to go through all the ritual of making a circle of protection? :) ::thanx:: hun :hug:

You float like a feather in a beautiful world
Si la vida te da la espalda... tocale el culo!!
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:
mary wrote:Very interesting, I couldn't understand everyting but it very cool.
I'm looking for a ghostbox and can't wait to buy one now.
you can find them relatively cheap, i paid more for mine, as mine was ready-made, and also came with the speakers.
Funnily enough, i had bought it for paranormal investigating, then decided one day, hmmm...why not try it with my spirits?

As for not understanding everything, that is the biggest hurdle...trying tod ecipher what they are sayin.
As a lot of the time, they are all speaking over each other
Yes, I have looked around I don't think they are expensive. But I don't which one to buy yet, I also saw some "special" photo cameras and they are very interesting. My idea was to use with my spirits since I don't do investigations, don't even know how to find a group around here lol. Did you tried use only the voice recorder? I wonder if this would work.

My only problem is that similarity with ouija board that I refuse to use too. Did you try to call only your spirits? You think this could work? And I would love to know more about your way of protection too.

Yes, I noticed.I think it most be interesting as frustrating sometimes. Would it be possible to call them one on one or ask them to speak in their time?

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

mary wrote:
dilvsy wrote:
mary wrote:Very interesting, I couldn't understand everyting but it very cool.
I'm looking for a ghostbox and can't wait to buy one now.
you can find them relatively cheap, i paid more for mine, as mine was ready-made, and also came with the speakers.
Funnily enough, i had bought it for paranormal investigating, then decided one day, hmmm...why not try it with my spirits?

As for not understanding everything, that is the biggest hurdle...trying tod ecipher what they are sayin.
As a lot of the time, they are all speaking over each other
Yes, I have looked around I don't think they are expensive. But I don't which one to buy yet, I also saw some "special" photo cameras and they are very interesting. My idea was to use with my spirits since I don't do investigations, don't even know how to find a group around here lol. Did you tried use only the voice recorder? I wonder if this would work.evp is different, as you do not hear it in real time, and it does not always work...but ghostbox doesn't always work either. I used to run the digital recorder during investigations, and then replay all the hours of recordings trying to hear any messages that may have come.

My only problem is that similarity with ouija board that I refuse to use too. Did you try to call only your spirits? You think this could work? And I would love to know more about your way of protection too. when i had first got the ghostbox, i never even thought of it being dangerous, as I am dead set against using ouija after a bad experience as a teen. but they say event tarot can be dangerous, and i have been reading tarot for over 20 years now as well, and never protect myself with tarot. but that is why, with ghost box, you MUST protect yourself first. Tarot, i don't think is dangerous as i only do it for readings, not for spirit communication.

Yes, I noticed.I think it most be interesting as frustrating sometimes. Would it be possible to call them one on one or ask them to speak in their time?I am still learning and going by trial and error with ghost box, so so far, have not been able to ask for only one to come forth. perhaps it is possible, but i have not mastered this yet.

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lolamadrid wrote:
what stone is that? how does it work? I've never heard of it... if you have one of those do you still need to go through all the ritual of making a circle of protection? :) ::thanx:: hun :hug:
i have never done a circle of protection, as i do not cast magic...this is the stone
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1
I think this is good enough that a protective circle is not required.
and i have not had anything bad come through for me with all my spelled pieces, and protective spirits guarding me.
being paranoid pays off, as I made sure to get as much protection as possible before I even attempted using this even! :lol:

XxHunterxX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Hunter

Wow l must try that out sometime. loved the video :hug:
:ghost4:

1 God And 1 Goddess Djinn

1 Royal Marid and 1 Queen Psy Vampire

1 Ifrit Djinn and 6 Sanguine Vampire's
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

XxHunterxX wrote:Wow l must try that out sometime. loved the video :hug:
:ghost4:
thank you!
what excited me most from the start when using the ghostbox, is when i hear them state my name, as Dilva is not a name that is ever spoken on the radio, nor is it remotely common...so that, right there shows me that someone, or something is speaking to me through this!
I do hope to master this with more practice, as it would be awesome if I could one day get them to speak one at a time...instead of all clamoring to be heard.
Plus, a few of the voices I am starting to be able to distinguish who is who, well...
with my vamp "E", and Rio's voice is quite distinct, and I just got his spirit with me as of Friday, despite having a deep love and connection to him when he was alive, but he never knew I existed, at all.
Being a famous person, and all.

Lolamadrid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:
Lolamadrid wrote:
i have never done a circle of protection, as i do not cast magic...this is the stone
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1
I think this is good enough that a protective circle is not required.
and i have not had anything bad come through for me with all my spelled pieces, and protective spirits guarding me.
being paranoid pays off, as I made sure to get as much protection as possible before I even attempted using this even! :lol:
:lol: with all the angels you´ve got I would be surprise if is not enough protection! :lol: I read somewhere in the forum that for contacting your spirits even if is just using a pendulum you have to ground yourself an cast a circle... which is a big pain in the butt :lol: But if you say is enough with the stone I think I´m gonna go for it! :clap:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lolamadrid wrote: :lol: with all the angels you´ve got I would be surprise if is not enough protection! :lol: I read somewhere in the forum that for contacting your spirits even if is just using a pendulum you have to ground yourself an cast a circle... which is a big pain in the butt :lol: But if you say is enough with the stone I think I´m gonna go for it! :clap:
I personally have never cast a circle of protection...but that is not to say I am an expert, by ANY means, I just know that stone i use is all i have used since doing this.
So to be safe, maybe if someone else more knowledgeable can jump in and say something, as to whether this would be protection enough, that would be great. :D
I would not want you having any harm come to you! :hug: (or anyone else).
And yes, I do have quite the volume of protective spirits and spelled items, but for me..that is due to being an overly paranoid chicky. (plus, the not practicing magic) so, maybe try a HD ticket asking first, to be safe? :thumbup:

I don't claim to be an expert, so would not want to give incorrect information, or advice.
(but it seems to do the work of the circle, from it's description)

Lolamadrid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

thanks hun! :hug: I will go safe and ask if it is enough :D

Return to “Items”