Creepy Hollows - Magnolia you're the best!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I just HAD to bump up this thread... because, it is TRUE!

Magnolia... you ROCK!

When I made a payment on a layaway I had placed 2 weeks ago, I was informed of a glitch in the system that had sold me an item that had already been sold, but not taken out of stock... nor showing anyone as having it in their basket. I was heart broken and highly disappointed, but understood that there was probably some reason it was not meant for me. Still... I was rather saddened by the news that it wouldn't be coming to me.

Then... ENTER MAGNOLIA! She said she had another one very similar, and that she would be happy to use it as a replacement for the one I thought I had bought.

I said YES! ... and, I'm now doing the Happy Dance that Starfire taught us.
::bop::

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:I just HAD to bump up this thread... because, it is TRUE!

Magnolia... you ROCK!

When I made a payment on a layaway I had placed 2 weeks ago, I was informed of a glitch in the system that had sold me an item that had already been sold, but not taken out of stock... nor showing anyone as having it in their basket. I was heart broken and highly disappointed, but understood that there was probably some reason it was not meant for me. Still... I was rather saddened by the news that it wouldn't be coming to me.

Then... ENTER MAGNOLIA! She said she had another one very similar, and that she would be happy to use it as a replacement for the one I thought I had bought.

I said YES! ... and, I'm now doing the Happy Dance that Starfire taught us.
::bop::
Wow, that's really cool! Magnolia is really amazing :D

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Yep I totally agree Magnolia does rock!!!!! Hence all the happy dances!! :lol: ;) :thumbup: ::bop:: :dancing: :dancing: ::bop::

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yes, Mag seems to have the ability to know exactly what we want and need. There has been more than once that I was thinking about certain item from the store that I wanted and couldn't get (either too expansive or not available anymore). I would be thinking about the item every day for a certain period, and then one day, the exact item arrived with one of my order either as a freebie or a surprise gift,,,! :D

I am convinced that Mag can read minds and has super power,, :superman: :thumbup:

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Yes- we love you :clap:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Yes, Magnolia....You are the BEST!! Thank you for the inscription in my book I received from you... it spoke in volumes as to why the many things and manifestations that are nearly an everyday occurrence in my life, happen. Thank you for sending the wonderful freebies( I ADORE THEM); You are spot on for knowing what I need, before I even ask.
Even the spirits will, many times, show themselves before I even receive their vessels.( Most recently my new adoptions!)I have pictures from when they showed up and protected me BEFORE I knew (I didn't know if I could adopt a Chinese dragon with my Red; I didn't see my Chinese Guardian dragon's description in the notes from the HD ticket or my Red dragon til later)what they looked like.
So, most of all, thank you for being you.... You have done so much with all the things you do for us in your unselfish ways.You have greatly enriched all of our lives( I feel) for the better.
THANK YOU!! :thankyou: : :hug: :heart: :D

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

oldie but goodie <3

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Thx magnolia and ash for creating this site! You two are definitely super heroes to the metaphysical community. You saved me when I was about to fully give up thank you. Thank you for being the most reliable legitimate site and I hope to do business with you soon.blessings

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

Surely, a testament to the customer service on Creepy Hollows. After much tribulation I was able to recall my password on the CH shop [I've been away for a time]. Upon opening a ticket to inquire about the state of things I found that I have a substantial amount of orders that have been ready to ship since 2012. I honestly didn't know such a level of professionalism was possible. I am quite glad, however, that I subscribed to Reviewer Eterna in the past considering the time of the year it is. Unfortunately, due to exigent circumstances, I had been relieved of my Master Vessel, but once again found that all of my bindings C5 and over were covered. Looking forward to receiving that in the mail. Thank you Magnolia, Ash, and Lyn.

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

My order has just been shipped and I'm going to be meeting the 20 entities/spirits that have been waiting for me since 2012. Should be quite the development. I know time is perceived differently beyond the flesh, but it still seems like they have been quite patient with me and my trials.

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

Return to “Sellers You Love”