Discussion of specific races of angels.
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I asked this question in chat forever and a day ago (actually, I think it was at the last chat party) and never got an answer, so I thought I'd pop my dream up here and see if anyone has any ideas.

I wish I'd managed to write more in my dream journal aside from scribblings, but it was extremely early in the morning and I was falling back asleep as I was writing, but what I scribbled down gave me enough hints to get the basics of the dream right.

The setting was very similar to the house that I spent my first eight years in, complete with lake behind the house and our neighbors dark grey thing that I always thought looked more like a hunting lodge than an actual house. The biggest difference was that there were a LOT more woods around than when I was growing up, and the entire dream had that "wrong" feeling that creepy dreams can get.

For some reason, my neighbor had set out all these HUGE bear trap type things, the ones with the pointy jaws where you step on a lever and the trap snaps shut, crushing your leg. Here's where it gets a little odd. My neighbor was hunting Bronwyn Angels, only they weren't angels, they were deer. But they were VERY much called Bronwyn Angels (I even saw one, looked like a golden deer) and for whatever reason, I had to sabotage my neighbor's traps in order to save the deer/Angels. This made me extremely nervous, because my neighbor had already murdered one woman who had tried to mess with his hunting operation (not proven, it was just KNOWN) and one of the other people who lived in the area was warning me to be careful, that I "didn't want to become another (name of murdered lady)". This same person was telling me that something either had it's fangs into my neighbor and that's why he was hunting the Bronwyns or he had his fangs in the Bronwyns, that part is REALLY hazy. Also, people were moving away because of what was going on with the Bronwyns, though no one was willing to do anything, or rather, they COULDN'T do anything about it. I had to be ME, for whatever reason.

So off I went to start getting rid of the traps, and I was terrified the whole time, looking over my shoulder and such, and then the dream switched and I was some cartoon character getting yelled at by a witch who was trying to teach me how to fly and couldn't understand why I was standing there staring at her blankly. I woke up, scribbled notes, and passed back out.

My biggest questions are, what on earth was up with the Bronwyns appearing as deer? They're not associated with deer anywhere in the CH encyclopedia. And why was this guy trapping them, and why did I have to be the one to do something about it? That was one of the most important parts of the dream. It HAD to be me, no one else would work for whatever reason, which I also thought was odd in the dream.

::Anyone::

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

::Anyone::

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Did you have any kind of dislike for your neighbour growing up? :silly:

Unfortunately this is one of those hard questions which are always hard to answer.
Dream interpreting, i find to be immensely difficult sometimes.

Do you think this was some sort of sign from your bronwyn angel?
Maybe your bronwyn chose to appear as a dear to give you a sign or you interpreted your bronwyns as deers......if any of that made sense.

Here's what i found on deer. Some of it may kind of relate to your dream.

To see a deer in your dream, symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness, meekness and natural beauty. It has feminine qualities and may point to the feminine aspect within yourself. It also represents independence, alertness, and virility. Consider the symbol to be a pun for someone who is "dear" to you. Alternatively, the dream represents vulnerability and naivet. As a result, others may take advantage of you and your gullibility.

If the deer is black, then it means that you are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you. You may not be in tune with your feminine side.

To dream that you kill a dear, suggests that you are trying to suppress those feminine qualities.

As for you having to save the angels....you said that was the most vivid part to you. Is that the most important thing in the dream?

Well i honestly don't know how to answer that. Dreams can be tough ones. :?

Although, to be honest, the first thought that came in to my head when i read this was that you didn't like your neighbour very much. :lol:

Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

jumbo128 wrote:Did you have any kind of dislike for your neighbour growing up? :silly:

*cackle* Well, I thought their oldest son was a major brat, but other than that, nothing major. ^^

Unfortunately this is one of those hard questions which are always hard to answer.
Dream interpreting, i find to be immensely difficult sometimes.

Isn't that the truth? I suck at it, to be honest. Sometimes I can figure things out, other times I'm left going, "WTF WAS THAT?!"

Do you think this was some sort of sign from your bronwyn angel?

I have no idea, I always figured if it was she'd show up as the animal she's associated with and I remember thinking that being seen as a deer was rather random.

Maybe your bronwyn chose to appear as a dear to give you a sign or you interpreted your bronwyns as deers......if any of that made sense.

It does, and that may have been what she was doing.

Here's what i found on deer. Some of it may kind of relate to your dream.

To see a deer in your dream, symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness, meekness and natural beauty. It has feminine qualities and may point to the feminine aspect within yourself. It also represents independence, alertness, and virility. Consider the symbol to be a pun for someone who is "dear" to you. Alternatively, the dream represents vulnerability and naivet. As a result, others may take advantage of you and your gullibility.

If the deer is black, then it means that you are not acknowledging or are rejecting the feminine qualities in you. You may not be in tune with your feminine side.

To dream that you kill a dear, suggests that you are trying to suppress those feminine qualities.

As for you having to save the angels....you said that was the most vivid part to you. Is that the most important thing in the dream?

Yeah, it was. The whole entire dream revolved around this guy hunting them and the fact that I had to sabotage his traps and save them. I remember wondering just why he was hunting the angels and what the heck was going on. That's when the thing about fangs and the such was mentioned.

Interesting stuff on deer, they've been showing up in my dreams a bit (and we're surrounded by a bunch of them since we're a nature preserve) so maybe someone is trying to tell me something.

Well i honestly don't know how to answer that. Dreams can be tough ones. :?

Although, to be honest, the first thought that came in to my head when i read this was that you didn't like your neighbour very much. :lol:

Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

Dreams can be very tough, and mine tend to be beyond disjointed it seems. But thanks! :hug:

dbuddafly
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am sorry to hijack this posting and I know it is a bit old, but found it interesting because I was bonding with one of my spirits and happened on it. I was told to give you this message. Your dream is telling you that you are having difficulty in communication with your Bronwyn Angel. It could be said that the traps are the hurdles you must overcome to have successful interaction and communication with this Angel. It can also be said that the reason why people in the dream were moving away and you emphasized that only you were the one to face this is because you alone, indeed, are to find a better method in communicating with your Bronwyn. Only you can make the efforts needed to span that bridge. I hope this helps.

D

Dbuddafly
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Oh wow, that's is a pretty impressive interpretation of her dream.

My Bronwyn is always associated with butterflies of a creamy-white hue.

Return to “Angel Races”