Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm going to address each question!

What if you can't see, feel, or hear your spirits?

You are not alone. There are Keepers who can't at all, and those who can interact with one or all interactions.

There are always signs for you to interact & communicate with your spirits, you cannot discredit any sign, no matter how small.

You should be aware that like any lifestyle choice there are those waiting to take advantage of those who can't wait to hear/see/feel their spirits... which is why all Spirit Keepers should be thoughtful & considerate when they are making choices on spirit communication readings or tools as sometimes these are pitfalls that can be used in fraudulent manner. Your spirits chose to be with you because they want to interact with you, no matter how long or short it takes. Spirits are usually highly unlikely to speak to anyone outside of their Keeper, and sometimes not even willing to speak to the original conjurer once a bond has been made with their Keeper. This is why Keepers should be cautious when they want to hurry up communication with their spirits; their agenda may not be as your own.

Meditation, lucid dreaming, and telepathy are all great tools that beginners should utilize. Meditation is an important method that can be used by anyone, it takes practice to master meditation, but anyone can do it to open the door between them & their spirits!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

::included::

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

caramellesweet wrote:is it best to try just one form of communication and build up on it? or should we keep forwarding through many different types of communication until we find one tht suits us? what if the one that is right for us isnt good for communicating with the spirits or a spirit we may have?
Well personally communication with my spirits has evolved over the years. I would embrace a form that is working for you but not ignore other forms that may work better for you in the future. Your spirits will strive to accommodate communication styles with you. :peace:

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Is there any speicific time of the day that we should look forward to communicating with our spirits? Is there a time that it is harder in the day for our spirits to communicate with us? and a time that it is easier?

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Will this discussion still be going on this evening too?

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
suicidex66
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 66
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

Whats the best beginner DA spirit? What DA spirits give you enhanced physical attributes?

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

moongypsy i think it's scheduled for 12 to 1 but there will be other open chats i think.

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

can communicating leave a person drained of energy? can it leave a spirit drained of energy? do we need to watch how many times we try to communicate with our spirits (but of course stick to recommended bonding time)?

LU.??MS
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

How do I know spirits are communicating with me?

You know because they wouldn't choose to be with you if they didn't intend to be part of your life in one way or another.

Does that mean that all communication is going to be telepathic? No.

Some spirits like Volkhs, Duojnas, Wraiths, etc are non-social, their communication with you will not be as that of a Dragon, Unicorn, or Vampire, who are highly social (in general).

Spirits can communicate & have contact with you in various ways. In the beginning they can manifest as small thoughts, orbs, streaks of light, situations that come about not of your own doing, and such.

Differentiating between your voice & the voice of your spirits when utilizing telepathy can be a little difficult at first, but the important thing to remember is that if it is a thought that you would not normally experience, then you know it's not your own. Don't second guess yourself! You know when a thought is something spontaneous & that is a good sign of telepathic communication. As time goes you will find that the spirits find their own voices in telepathic communication & no longer come as your own voice.

Doubt is something everyone deals with in almost all areas of their lives. So, it's not unusual for you to doubt yourself sometimes, it's a human reaction. But, don't be governed by it. You are here because you were led here by one means or another. Trust that & let the rest unfold for you.

Your spirits communicate with you in their own ways. They will find their path with you & make their own communication boundaries with you. Don't discount the small or grand gestures.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

how do i know if one of my spirits is trying to communicate with me on an urgent or serious matter- or possibly a matter that could be harmful - but i dont know what they could be communicating about or for? should i just be more aware of what is going on around me? or should i try to commincate more with the spirit to get what they are specificaly communicating about?

LU.??MS

Return to “Seminars”