Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Should you start with one form of communication & build on it before starting a new method of communication?

It is a good idea for you to find your preferred methods of communication for you to initiate communication, but you should not discount any form of communication that presents itself to you from your spirits.

Communication from your spirits is happening no matter to which degree you find yourself receiving it. Don't try to force any particular communication channel, allow the communication to come to you naturally & then you can further explore different avenues of communication.

When you want to initiate communication you should relax, calm your physical body & mental state, and take notice of all things & thoughts around you.

You will find which channels of communication suit you best when you want to initiate, but the spirits will communicate with you however is best suited for their message.

This is why it is good for you to have a primary method of communication when you want to initiate, but don't force all communication through one channel.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

How do I know it's not all in my mind?

Doubt is natural. However, give yourself credit that you are here in the first place. You find yourself Spirit Keeping because of something calling to you in the first place. Faith is something everyone has to have for anything they can't see, feel, or hear. But, much like all things that require faith, you'll find the signs & communication is there, waiting for you to discover & acknowledge them.

Telepathic messages typically come in our own voice, in the beginning. You will find that over time the individual voices of your spirits come through & you'll hear their messages to you in their own voice. Some experience this right away, but most find it happening the longer their spirits are around them.

Spirits are in constant communication with us; however slight or great. Small signs are easy for anyone to miss, but you'll find the longer you are with them, the easier they are to spot. From the help with finding something lost or misplaced, to the greatest miracles. There's a vast, varying degree at which spirits influence the lives around us & communicate with us.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Is there a specific time of day, day of the week, or special time that I should communicate?

There is no overall greatest time for all spirits. There are Associations for different spirit races which can be utilized as a good day of the week for any interaction; bonding, interacting, offerings, etc. However, each spirit should be taken on their own merit & while Associations are great guidelines to start with, you should not override a specific spirit's requests. If you find a spirit communicates best with you at a certain time or on a certain day of the week, that should be the pattern you should follow.

When it comes to Spirit Keeping you have to account for the dynamic energy you as a human exhibits in correlation with working with spirits who have their own energy.

Associations are great foundations for you to build with & create an atmosphere with in terms of communication, interaction, and making offerings. You should also develop your own pattern, and might be fruitful to keep your discoveries of great times for communication on a calendar or in a daily planner.

Even if you document for one month the interactions, visions, messages, dreams, and communication with your spirits on a calendar or daily planner you'll see patterns develop, and this will help you realize some of the smaller things you may have been missing. Even if you keep a very basic diary of symbols to signify when you experienced something you'll discover some interesting things!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Night Willow
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: My witches
If I could be anything, I would be...: Try all of them!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Night Willow,
Zodiac:

I know i have had a new line for communicating with my spirits and others using the many items made by CH the magna pad.
(I may have spelled that wrong)
I have been able to call on a spirit race use a code word and a spirits name and connected. has anyone else tried this?

Weeping Night Wiilow

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

1. I have so many like 26, various kinds. I would like to ask what is the most effective way of communicating when you have many spirits. Since all of them may manifest differently. I have taken much time and am patient but I am still stuck.
When you have many spirits in your keep & you want to take things back to step 1 if you are being overwhelmed. If you have some spirits of the same race, you can group them into small groups, if all your spirits are of different races then you'll want to set time aside with each of them. Work with 1-3 spirits at a time.
2. How do you get past the nausea feelings some of them give you when they come around?
They will pass as you acclimate to their energy. Some people are very sensitive to energy changes in their lives & they will find that they have physical responses to it. But, in all cases they acclimate and any side effects dissolve.
3. When we are speaking of spirit communication, does that mean audible, astral communication. I think the term is so broad so I would love for you to break it down kinda.
It means any form of communication. Whether it is from the physical, spiritual, or astral realm.

Thoughts
Sounds
Voices
Orbs
Light streaks
Shades
Smells
Dreams
Visions
Influence in circumstances
Powers over or involving others
True form

and so forth.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

What roles do aura cleansing and chakra clearing/cleansing have to play in spirit communication?
(if it isn't too late to add another question)
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

Question: For almost a year now I have been hearing what I refer to as "intelligent knocks". If I am thinking about something that my spirits particularly agree with, there with be this slight feeling of squeezing pressure in my head and 1/2 second later a loud knock will occur. More recently I have began to notice something a little different. These knocks are occurring directly above my head. No matter where I sit the knock will occur above my head and loud. The pressure/squeeze still happens just before I hear it. Could this be a energy release out of my crown chakra which is why it occurs above my head? Could they be using my energy to create the knock which is why I feel the squeeze? Does this happen to anyone else?

::thanx::

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

1. When communicating with a spirit or entity, for a new Keeper who cannot seem to meditate, what is the best way to initiate contact?
If meditation is not an option for you, my first recommendation is to work with telepathy, secondary to that would be sleep cycle communication (dream visions, lucid dreams, astral travel, etc). Telepathy can be viewed as difficult because you have to differentiate your own thoughts from those of a spirit, but most of us know when a thought is not our own, and the more you with with telepathy the more you find spirit's have their own voice. Sleep cycle communication is easy because it happens with our subconscious & spirits can easily communicate with us via dreams. You can find yourself getting involved in more rigorous sleep cycle communication as you acclimate to standard methods.
2. How do you differentiate between your own thoughts and that of a spirit coming through to you? Is there a particular way telepathy is presented? Is it precipitated by a particular feeling? Is telepathy only audio/only video or is it visual and audio?
Every person will be different, but typically you can find yourself having a spontaneous thought that you did not provoke & you'll find those are usually spirits trying to get a message to you or spark a conversation with you. Telepathy can be a random thought or random vision, or both. Sometimes a telepathic message can be accompanied by a butterflies in the stomach feeling, or a sudden sense of urgency felt.
3. When you speak to the Human dead--does it feel differently than when you speak to other types of beings that are also deceased?
It can, but not typically. Sometimes when a living human communicates with a dead human they can feel a certain kinship that they don't feel with other spirits, but that is likely the living human's perception of bonding because they are of the same species as opposed to an actual differentiation between races of spirits, as some living humans don't feel it.
4. When using a pendulum to initiate contact with our spirits, how do we know it's not just us moving it?
Good question, and we are going to review that in the divination & mancy seminar.
5. Are there any particular spirits that are easier to communicate with then others?
Yes, spirits that are notably social like Dragons, Unicorns, Fae, Elves, Vampires, Werewolves, most Immortals, Gargoyles, etc.
6. how do i know if one of my spirits is trying to communicate with me on an urgent or serious matter- or possibly a matter that could be harmful - but i dont know what they could be communicating about or for? should i just be more aware of what is going on around me? or should i try to commincate more with the spirit to get what they are specificaly communicating about?
If a spirit has a dire message to communicate with you, they will do so one way or another. If you feel a sense of urgency & you don't know why, it's a good idea to review with your spirits any messages they have for you or are trying to get to you through you preferred method of initiating communication.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

What roles do aura cleansing and chakra clearing/cleansing have to play in spirit communication?
Like any part of your body, when you are healthy things go better for you. Does it make such a drastic difference in communication that everyone needs to have it done ASAP? No. But, when you are well-balanced & freshly removed of all invasive energies, you will sense & feel things to a greater degree than you did before. But, you're not going to experience a difference of night & day.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

thank you!
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.

Return to “Seminars”