Working with wish-granting spirits

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you for this seminar Magnolia! ::bop:: I have a question... :genie: In both the Encyclopedia and the Spirit Keeping book, you have a mirror invocation that is for WA only. I've not seen one for DA and would like to see my first Djinni with "eyes wide open" so to speak. I've seen him in my minds eye several times, but was wondering if there is a DA mirror invocation that can be used (or bought, but can't find it in the CH store).

Happy Spirit Day to you and all the other readers!

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
sandra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: imortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn or dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nevaeh

What is the best way to work with a gold djinn. My lovely djinn is a class 4 but I feel she has grown in leaps and bounds and must be more than her original class 4. We communicate well together.

Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

How do I give them their gifts or offerings? I mean does it go in their box with them, beside it, or what?

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain
Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

I got a ring from moonstar7spirits with 777,000 Royal Phylum djinn, how do I know what class or race they are? I am grateful that 3 of them are talking to me and gave me names, but how do you make wishes to that many spirits? Or just really make your wishes known to the spirits you have?

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Magnolia,

I see that offering like very important for making a wish, what if we are making a wish without this? i can't give any offering to my wish granting spirit due of several circumstances, what i mostly do is calling their name and humbly asking them to help me granting my wish then i visualize in my head about this wish that i want to be granted

I never wish something big and all of that request is very reasonable but none of that wishes are granted, that's why i want to know did i do wrong?

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac:

::bump::

Who Do U Believe In?
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dog, Eudaimon

A friend of mine has a female Ifrit, who he has seen physically and has come into his dreams. Very quickly, she appeared to him and told him she required 3 or 4 full moons for their bond to be complete. So he began the process, and saw her regularly throughout that time. A little while before the last full moon of the 17th of May, she came to him again and told him she needed one more period of time to be fully charged up, and then she can and will gladly grant him any wish as she has heard all his desires and is itching to fulfil them.
She requested he continue the invocations, offerings and general bonding process til the 1st of June, when her powers will be fully charged and she will be comfortable with using them. He did this, and i didn't hear what happened on the actual day, but right then or in the days following, he has encountered an expected and potentially serious problem.
I don't know how he learned of it, but his Ifrit has apparently ran into trouble in her own realm and is stuck or finding it hard to return to her keeper. He emailed the seller, and the guy claimed that he must do the rituals by heart, saying do that and he will get his master to set up dates for him. Although I have experienced alot more activity from my spirit once I learned the same ritual off by heart, naturally my friend is thinking this seller is trying to BS him- why he would though, I have no idea. Because he's already been paid for the vessel the spirit resides in, so I don't see where he would gain.

What are your thoughts? Is his Ifrit trying to test him? Is her conjuror/seller controlling her in some way?
Could you tell us what is likely to have happened, and how best to resolve this issue?

Not sure if it's ok to mention other sellers, merchants, stores etc in here or on the forum, so I'll tell the name of who my friend purchased his Ifrit from in PM, incase you Magnolia or anyone else has had experience with him that could shed some light on this.

Thanks

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

brotony101 wrote:Thank you for this seminar Magnolia! ::bop:: I have a question... :genie: In both the Encyclopedia and the Spirit Keeping book, you have a mirror invocation that is for WA only. I've not seen one for DA and would like to see my first Djinni with "eyes wide open" so to speak. I've seen him in my minds eye several times, but was wondering if there is a DA mirror invocation that can be used (or bought, but can't find it in the CH store).

Happy Spirit Day to you and all the other readers!
I second this motion to have this question answered :p This would be more something we ask ash about though. hes more of our go to DA person. :) :thumbup: ::nice:: ((but instead of thread nice POST)) ***WE NEED A NICE POST SMILIE!!! :silly: :silly: :silly:

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

More Bunni Bumpin' ! :>

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
La Reina Roja
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: La Reina Roja

creepyhollows wrote:Which spirits are the best to work with?

1. Marid Djinn
2. Star Faery
3. Cikavac (Dark Arts)
4. Alya (Creature)
5. Arkan Sonney (Creature)
6. Zeus (Immortal)
7. Amon (Immortal)
8. Bahai Djinn
9. Egyptian Djinn
10. Ceasg (Creature)

The easiest to work with who are not DA are Star Fae, the easiest who are DA are Djinn. This is based on ease of bonding & communication, and the primary focus of both being wish-granting.

Working with any wish-granting spirit can be a rewarding experience. When proper time is given to bond & communicate you can find a lot of interesting avenues to pursue with a wish-granting spirit that allows you to see your life in a new light.
Thank you for posting this

Return to “Seminars”