Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Many people share their company with Djinn, Alyas, Star Fae, and other wish-granting spirits whose species are well-known and little-known.

What is the best way to make wishes to wish-granting spirits?

First & foremost: Know exactly what you want to ask for & realize that being too vague, or too specific, many not provide you the results you want

Second: Take some time to make a list & write out your desires & wishes and prioritize them by relative importance

Third: Refer to any instruction by your conjurer or seller for wish-making, if none has been provided follow the Associations in our Encyclopedia for best day to make a wish, and if you are utilizing candles or gemstones in the process, which are best to use

Fourth: Before you make any wish be sure you are truly sincere & humble in your request, do not be demanding, or waste time wishing for something you know is not possible

Fifth: Make the wish when you are removed from any distractions, when you can concentrate wholly on what you are doing, and even if it's not necessary make a small offering of token of appreciation

When you are wish-making bear in mind if your wish impacts other people; the more people it directly & immediately impacts the more lives have to be harmonized, and likely the less likely your wish comes true.

Do not make absence of free will wishes to a WA or DA spirit, they won't come true. Free will can be influenced, which is the essence of WA and DA wishing, but only BA removes the presence of free will & forces an outcome despite the consequences.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Which spirits are the best to work with?

1. Marid Djinn
2. Star Faery
3. Cikavac (Dark Arts)
4. Alya (Creature)
5. Arkan Sonney (Creature)
6. Zeus (Immortal)
7. Amon (Immortal)
8. Bahai Djinn
9. Egyptian Djinn
10. Ceasg (Creature)

The easiest to work with who are not DA are Star Fae, the easiest who are DA are Djinn. This is based on ease of bonding & communication, and the primary focus of both being wish-granting.

Working with any wish-granting spirit can be a rewarding experience. When proper time is given to bond & communicate you can find a lot of interesting avenues to pursue with a wish-granting spirit that allows you to see your life in a new light.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

Hi Magnolia!

Love the posts that you have written today. Bookmarked all of them! :D

I recently acquired a dark king djinn into my spirit family and would like to develop a bound with him. I am not a big person to ask wishes, but I hint for guidance in certain areas or ask if he can assist me in some manner. I guess what I am trying to ask is how do I go about asking for assistance? The wording is imperative, I know, but I want the both of us to have a deep bond primarily before asking him to intervene on my behalf.

Also, I noticed that there are djinn invocations in the CH encyclopedia. Would you recommend me using them to bond with my djinn?

Thanks! ::wave::

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
nikkisuzanne
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Could you tell me which race of Djinn the royal phylum are and if they are wish granting

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I recently acquired a dark king djinn into my spirit family and would like to develop a bound with him. I am not a big person to ask wishes, but I hint for guidance in certain areas or ask if he can assist me in some manner. I guess what I am trying to ask is how do I go about asking for assistance? The wording is imperative, I know, but I want the both of us to have a deep bond primarily before asking him to intervene on my behalf.
First, exercise normal bonding techniques (talking to him, making offerings, including him in your thoughts & daily routines), and secondly, create a more intuitive environment between the two of you by spending some one-on-one time with him and asking him to provide you guidance on specific situations by letting him know what kind of feedback/guidance you want to obtain. The more you confide & seek his counsel, the more connected the two of you will become. Spirits often know things before we know the, but in order for us to hear what they are trying to tell us, we have to be open to that communication. That is why Spirit Keeping is more about the human acclimating than the spirits.
Also, I noticed that there are djinn invocations in the CH encyclopedia. Would you recommend me using them to bond with my djinn?
Yes, they can be used with any Djinn to help create a more inviting & bond-promoting atmosphere.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Could you tell me which race of Djinn the royal phylum are and if they are wish granting
I know where I would typically rank the, but I hesitate to give you a definitive answer because I know eBay sellers call different things by different names, because of this, to receive a truly accurate answer, I would advise you to consult the seller to find out how they classify their Djinn.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Emerald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald
Zodiac:

Can you please advise the best way to work with an Alya...

Thank you,

Love & Light!
Emerald x

Spirit keeper of MANY :) :) :)
nikkisuzanne
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thank you Magnolia

Could you tell me the best way to work with a star faery :wave:

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

Thanks Magnolia for the quick response! :hug:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alyas are typically very easy-going in terms of rhetoric. They like beautiful things & are flattered by offerings, however they are not necessary. Alyas communicate best primarily through telepathy & dreams. They can be engaged through other methods, but it is best to try & initially establish contact through telepathy or dreams.

Leave a little offering to your Alya by your bedside & before you sleep ask your Alya for your wish & to reveal whatever messages they have for you in your dreams, or if you have a specific message you want in relation to the wish ask them to reveal it to you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Seminars”