lunaronin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: waif faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

What are some common pitfalls first-time keepers make?

'Consider yourself lightly; consider the world deeply.' ~ Miyamoto Musashi

http://pokemoninternational.chatango.com

Proud keeper/companion of a synths and waif faery.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Being a well-rounded keeper...
I have a very eclectic variety of Spirits. How can I learn how to use their talents collectively?
Evaluate who is presently in your keep & who among them would have the opportunity to align to join forces. I would recommend you keep Astral realm & Spiritual realm entities paired. You can pair Astral & Spiritual, but make sure they are comfortable with & can even work together. Anything that was living & died on Earth would be a Spiritual realm. Any Astral entities like Star Fae, Astral Djinn, Star Angels, etc are Astral Realm. And some can be within both realms. But, for a short & simple answer, try to ask those with like skills & powers to join together & assist you as a team.
Magnolia, I hope you don't mind but I have a few questions regarding this subject:

1. If someone is in a position whereby one is not able to have offerings for their spirits, are there other ways to show your spirits you appreciate their company and want their help (i.e. taking them with you to the movies, sightseeing, or inviting them to your dreams)?
Yes, integrating them into your life in any way possible is a show of trust & respect, which are highly regarded & acknowledged by spirits.
2. If a new spirit calls out to a keeper who already has a certain amount of spirits, should the keeper heed the call, or ignore the call?
If you feel it is truly a calling, then you should heed it if your situation allows.
3. Is there a way to know whether a spirit has lost respect for the keeper and can the keeper regain that respect from the spirit?
This is unlikely to happen with a spirit & more likely to happen with a living entity. Spirits are already aware of you before they come to you, and having the sight they possess they aren't going to come to you as a judge & jury of your life, but to help you.
How can I build a stronger bond with my spirits? I talk with them every day, and I try to give offerings.............but I've had my ifrit for like 8 months, and he doesn't show himself...........but my white dragon makes herself be known on occasion and I've only had her for a few months.
I would start back to square one with your Djinn, for starters, and spend some one-on-one time with him. You can use the Djinn information from the Encyclopedia to help bolster that connection http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html, http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ifrit.html. Some spirits you are going to connect to more quickly because of what is going on in your life at that time. And your Ifrit may have a reason for not manifesting, or perhaps he has been & you have missed his messages. Either way, taking a step back to square 1 and start over with your interactions. Perhaps also try sleeping with or directly next to his vessel. This will encourage sleep cycle connection which is easier for some.
Is there a way to bind a spirit you got from another seller (Haunted Tarot Magick or Bythepowerof3 or Mrs. Gula) to your spirit? Through some sort of incantation or use of some item on the store?
Yes, you can use the Transmute Bag to move it directly to your spirit from the original vessel.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Magnolia, my draw to Angels is completely off the charts...I keep wanting more with me.
Is there such a thing as TOO MANY Angels? :angel: :lol:

brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:Hi Magnolia, my draw to Angels is completely off the charts...I keep wanting more with me.
:lol: That's like saying "Can there be too many hairs on my head?"

Methinks...NO!!! Will be joined by a Sterling and Metatron, HOPEFULLY tomorrow!

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

brotony101 wrote:
dilvsy wrote:Hi Magnolia, my draw to Angels is completely off the charts...I keep wanting more with me.
:lol: That's like saying "Can there be too many hairs on my head?"

Methinks...NO!!! Will be joined by a Sterling and Metatron, HOPEFULLY tomorrow!

:thumbup: :thumbup: I just feel them strongest...and I feel I am going nutty with getting more and more, but they keep CALLING me!!!!

what is a Metatron, again?

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I love my Angels. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And with all that goes on in this world, how could anyone have too many????
LOVE LOVE LOVE...

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:ot: Dilvsy, Metatron is considered to be an Archangel by some and one of the largest angels in Heaven. :candlep: :angel:

:computer: http://www.crystalinks.com/metatron.html & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
brotony101
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:what is a Metatron, again?
Metatron is considered to be one of the tallest of the Angels...also, tradition has it that Metatron is actually Enoch from Genesis 5:24. My time with him in the past was rather awesome. Very youthful in appearance and good-humoured. He looked, to me, like a mix of Shaggy from Scooby Doo and Jesus, though there were moments/flashes when his face looked altogether different and then back to the original. He wore a sash around his belt which, he said, was as wide as Florida. Should be tons of stuff about him on google and I've seen a few cool pics/paintings/graphics of him on google, too, but not exactly what I saw when I meditated with him.

I love Angels as well and work with a few that are bound, (most are unbounds) for my WA to balance out the darker Angel and Watcher that accompany me. I have both WA and DA, but will not do BA or even really dark. I like a nice gray through white. ;)

Blissed Be,
~Tony

Companion, friend & student to many spirits & entities: Djinn, Vampire, Dragon, Creature, Immortal, Alien, and Human (Historical & Giants). Creepy Hollows RULES!
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bella wrote::ot: Dilvsy, Metatron is considered to be an Archangel by some and one of the largest angels in Heaven. :candlep: :angel:

:computer: http://www.crystalinks.com/metatron.html & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron
aaaah, ok...cool! :thumbup:
Metatron is considered to be one of the tallest of the Angels...also, tradition has it that Metatron is actually Enoch from Genesis 5:24. My time with him in the past was rather awesome. Very youthful in appearance and good-humoured. He looked, to me, like a mix of Shaggy from Scooby Doo and Jesus, though there were moments/flashes when his face looked altogether different and then back to the original. He wore a sash around his belt which, he said, was as wide as Florida. Should be tons of stuff about him on google and I've seen a few cool pics/paintings/graphics of him on google, too, but not exactly what I saw when I meditated with him.

I love Angels as well and work with a few that are bound, (most are unbounds) for my WA to balance out the darker Angel and Watcher that accompany me. I have both WA and DA, but will not do BA or even really dark. I like a nice gray through white. ;)
oh yes, i remember now...when you told me about that once before, the Shaggy and Jesus triggered my memory! :lol:
I love my Angels. LOVE LOVE LOVE. And with all that goes on in this world, how could anyone have too many????
LOVE LOVE LOVE...
that is awesome. are you like me, and feel such a lovely glow when others proclaim their love for Angels? :lol:
It always makes me super happy to know those of us who "get" it!!!! :hug: :angel: :heart: :inlove:

YellowStarBee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Pheonix
If I could be anything, I would be...: being with wings
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Angel Wings over the water
Zodiac: