Letters To Spirit

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
emily
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

For those who write letters, did you find any writing that wasn't yours or some scribbling (sp)? :)
gargoyles_path
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ?

This thread's a bit inactive, but I'm bumping it to share something that has to do with this (great) idea!

I wrote a note to put into each of my spirits' boxes (Bronwyn Angel and Hoblet), but since it will be awhile until they arrive, I just left the notes in there for a few days trying to concentrate on other matters while I wait (excitedly!). But my final dream last night was interesting. It started off as a crazy dream about many people being over at my grandparents' house, and my cousin was outside of the bay windows with hollow eyes and monstrous features (it wasn't really her but a creature taking her form I figured out). I went into the back room and lay down in the day bed (I didn't realize it in the dream, but the room had morphed into my own room's appearance and I was in the same position I was in in reality as I slept). In the dream I gathered both notes from the boxes, but put the hoblet's back because he has not yet been conjured and I knew he hasn't seen it yet. However, when I looked at the angel's note, I was in the hypnogogic state and I saw a short note in handwriting that was not my own on there! However, I was so stunned about the discovery that I broke out of the hypnogogic state and into full consciousness, and the words flashed away.

I had never thought about reading an answer in such a way! I know that in OBE's I've had, there was always writing on my walls that is not there in reality, and that is the only difference from reality I see. And one time in the hypnogogic state I saw cursive writing (in marker) on my mirror, but it quickly flashed away. So this is something to think about if anyone is curious ;)
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

gargoyles_path wrote:This thread's a bit inactive, but I'm bumping it to share something that has to do with this (great) idea!

I wrote a note to put into each of my spirits' boxes (Bronwyn Angel and Hoblet), but since it will be awhile until they arrive, I just left the notes in there for a few days trying to concentrate on other matters while I wait (excitedly!). But my final dream last night was interesting. It started off as a crazy dream about many people being over at my grandparents' house, and my cousin was outside of the bay windows with hollow eyes and monstrous features (it wasn't really her but a creature taking her form I figured out). I went into the back room and lay down in the day bed (I didn't realize it in the dream, but the room had morphed into my own room's appearance and I was in the same position I was in in reality as I slept). In the dream I gathered both notes from the boxes, but put the hoblet's back because he has not yet been conjured and I knew he hasn't seen it yet. However, when I looked at the angel's note, I was in the hypnogogic state and I saw a short note in handwriting that was not my own on there! However, I was so stunned about the discovery that I broke out of the hypnogogic state and into full consciousness, and the words flashed away.

I had never thought about reading an answer in such a way! I know that in OBE's I've had, there was always writing on my walls that is not there in reality, and that is the only difference from reality I see. And one time in the hypnogogic state I saw cursive writing (in marker) on my mirror, but it quickly flashed away. So this is something to think about if anyone is curious ;)

TOO COOL!!!!
Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

THE CREATOR OF THIS THREAD IS AN GENIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail:: ::hail::

I always have problem talking to my spirits because I'm not a talkative person :(

THANK THE GODS!

But luckily I can write :)

:D
TricksterChick
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Definitely doing this!
Funkychicken
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Chicken
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Chicken
My magical/paranormal name...: Chicken Noodle Soup
Zodiac:

Bump
Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side
Ravenskye
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pan Were
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenSkye
Zodiac:

Thank you for bumping this thread!! I had never thought of trying this. :D What an inventive way of communicating with the spirits. I love all mine dearly and think this would be a perfect way of showing my affection for all my special guys and gals! Yay!!! :meme:
what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

A few months ago I wrote a letter of appreciation to all my spirits...letting them know that i appreciate and am grateful of them being in my life...it really brought tears to my eyes while I was writing it too...
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

A most brilliant idea! :applause: I've seen someone suggesting writing letters to their spirits somewhere before on this forum, but never thought about doing it myself. However, after reading this I feel like giving a go. I just need to figure what to write.
Tab63
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet ,
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LunaAngel wrote:Just wondering if any of you have ever tried writing letters to your spirits? I got the idea from an Angel book by Terry Lynn Taylor, I think the book "Messengers Of Light". In one chapter, she talks about writing a letter to your Angels. I adopted it to write a letter to my spirit. Ive done it once or twice but I plan on making it more of a regular thing that I will do to connect. :) Just write to your spirit about anything that is on your mind, or something you want to ask them or tell them ... and put the letter somewhere special. Maybe near their vessel and/or on their altar or in their charging box or offering dish. Try it! :star:
Great idea!! :thumbup: , How long do you leave the note there?,... and.... I wear my spirits vessel ( Vrykolakas ) all the time :? so where would i put it for him to read??? Any idea's anyone ? :eh: :think: ::new::

Return to “Connecting”