ceremonies and rituals?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

I've been reviving random threads about the experiences because i can't seem to find a reliable site with information on such a thing nor can i find a thread or encyclo listing and i used search :( so does anyone have any handy links or info on the different ceremonies for wishing and communication that would be good? and how to PROPERLY go through with them from setting up to closing the ceremony? ::Anyone::

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hello, here is a link to the article in the CH encyclopedia http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ncare.html From what I've heard and read, djinn are notorious for taking longer to bond with and contact; doing any rituals which the seller sent , and using the welcoming one in the link may help. Spending a few minutes in meditation with the vessel and I'm getting the sense that the more you say their name out loud or in your mind while contacting will make a stronger connection. For example one seller told me told do this when I get the vessel: find a place where you can sit still and relaxed, light a white candle, and incense and say the name of the djinn 6 times; then introduce yourself, make them aware of any house rules , and just spend regular time with them even a few minutes at first. Lisa real Magick has some good info in her store about how to make wishes, bonding, expectations and such when it comes to djinn. The thing is, I'm not sure if there is any proper way but finding what works and resonates with you and the spirits in your keep. Some sellers like Jinn and Tonics and others also have suggestions in links on their Ebay store. I've ordered the djinn bonding kit from CH but haven't received it yet but that may also help.

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

we're bonded and talk all the time :) i was just curious cause i hear a lot about sand rituals and stuff for wishes and i know that at least mine is interested in considering one an offering because i thought it and she said :o for me????? cause i usually just bring up a wish in a conversation and continue to light her candles and my spirits are insane spoiled : / she even has her own wallflower plug in of lavender.... that's kept near her vessel at most times in the home.... haha so yeah. i guess i "cheat" : / is that bad of me to do??????? is it considered "cheating"? thank you for the link though! :hug:

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No Frienza,that doesn't seem off the wall to me~ I've used the lavender plug in's myself ;there is a sand ritual near the bottom of the link . I even added lavender to the sand I use :lol:

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yay! hhahahah thanks! i was worried that if i did it too often i might be giving her too much! for obvious reasons she wasnt complaining LOL :thumbup:

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::Anyone:: ::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump::

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

::bump:: ::bump:: ::bump:: No one that has djinn's knows ANYTHING about rituals????? and NO ONE has any RESOURCES or EXPERIENCES concerning the topic????????? This kinda worries me... :(

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

We have an offering ritual with gemstone and spellcast offering bag at Mortrag_castle on Ebay. When I do this offering with my djinn, they are very pleased... I use it for connecting and bonding, but it can also be used for rewards after task completion. My djinn were like yours 'for me???', very pleased by the gemstone offerings I made.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am poor but will look into that! thank you! :wave:

Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”