Konxari Card Deck - Study Group

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

ooh i'm getting excited to receive these cards!!

farrell, congrats on your purchase!

lunalee, without even looking at the symbols or letters on the cards on the second reading, it does immediately paint a picture of a murder just putting the words together. like its mom's boyfriend or co-worker or man connected to her mother murdered the being at dusk in the bedroom... : ( but i personally don't get feelings or anything like that. thanks for sharing the readings, i like to see pics of the cards from a layout.

cheerz,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

For those of you who've received your cards, how long did they take to arrive?

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:For those of you who've received your cards, how long did they take to arrive?
about a week. I dont remember it taking much longer than that.

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

Athene2012 wrote:ooh i'm getting excited to receive these cards!!

farrell, congrats on your purchase!

lunalee, without even looking at the symbols or letters on the cards on the second reading, it does immediately paint a picture of a murder just putting the words together. like its mom's boyfriend or co-worker or man connected to her mother murdered the being at dusk in the bedroom... : ( but i personally don't get feelings or anything like that. thanks for sharing the readings, i like to see pics of the cards from a layout.

cheerz,
She was married, and she, her husband AND her mother all lived together in one big house. Husband was a shady character with a questionable reputation as a conman.

According to reports, mother found her dead in the bathroom around 7:30AM. Although she died in the bathroom and not the bedroom, it's possible maybe she actually died in the bedroom but body was brought to bathroom to try and revive her. (she died of pneumonia, anemia, multiple Rx drug intoxication).

"Dusk" might mean she started going downhill around that time. Mother and husband took HOURS to call for help/911. :( It's very possible she was dying as early as the evening before. She was definitely very ill.

Husband died 5 months later in the house as well.. also discovered by the mother. Also of pneumonia & anemia. Very weird.

oh wow!!! thanks for showing us!
thats quite interesting...you can really make a scene of it in the second draw/reading you did...terrible if it did happen...(though we wont know the full story...) yes..the word decay did come up, both in card and spelling... whoever the spirit was, they deff wanted to get that point across.

ooohh, im getting really excited to purchase these!! i want them so bad!!!

Purchase them and join us! :)

Im trying to figure why the stress on the word "Decay"? Any ideas? We want so badly to have some answers on what happened to her. :(

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow, that is a very intense reading, but then they cards do warn about that don't they. I wish I had some ideas.

Decay, is a slow and gradual process, maybe she had been sick for awhile and had a living will? They might have waited so long because of a don't recesitate agreement between them?

i have no idea, but there is a lot of things that mean decay.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Did they live in a house? I would look into the house. NOT a science major but with them both dying of the same things and the word decay maybe there were not so nice things (physical and in spirit) in the home. maybe the spirit wants you to know bc they want to help prevent the same thing from happening to others...

we had our vent system cleaned here in the past 6 months and they discovered SERIOUS mold/mildew/whatever the proper term is THROUGHOUT our ventilation system. this house was built in 64 and never was cleaned out before, and we live in an extremely humid climate, so air is running alot of the time too. all bad combinations. this is a serious health hazard, especially with small children. my daughter has had respiratory issues since birth (she is only 2 now)...my point is, things could have been growing in them simply from the air they breathed everyday. anyways....

just an idea to look into health hazards in the building or property itself. also what about any burial grounds nearby? what about sacred land? what is the history of the property and the land it was built on? just questions to
ponder.

cheerz,

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can't believe the first card and second card I pick from this deck was the 'demon' and 'possession' card. Gave me bit of a fright lol.

My impressions (and remember I'm not that great with reading cards) is that there is a female spirit around, quite possible could have been standing in the direction pointed by the arrow. She seems to want some form of healing, so that she can move on.

I also received The Answer Deck on the same day as the Konxari cards arrived. So I decided to use it in conjuction with the deck and asked for further elaboration about the above spread. The Answer Deck is pretty easy to use and I think you can pretty much read it literally.

The Answer Deck has a mat that came with it, and sections to lay the cards.

Past: Truth. Communication.
Present: Love. Heartbreak.
Future: Stop!Look!Listen!. Happiness. Good News.
Outcome: Brown Haired Woman.

It's a nine card spread but I can't remember what the 4th card was in the Future component.

If I read the two spreads together.... My impression is that this woman spirit (possibly brown haired), wants to communicate with me. 'Love' popped up in both spreads so the significance is there. Maybe she suffered a heartbreak and can't move forward. But that if I look out for the signs, I can 'heal' her so that she can move on and be happy.

I could possibly have gotten this all wrong LOL. Let me know what you all think :)

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

this is my immediate read of your draw with the cards (so i may come back and review it):
There was a woman who whent under a tactile possession (she may have felt she lost touch with everything -or is losing touch with what she is doing) by a negative impact/spirit (we dont know which though).
This could reach an end at a night where there will be healing through love (maybe physical as we have had tactile drawn).
(also the arrow could support that this is away from you yourself -so no worry)
I also notice that there are a lot of spirtual symbols showing up in the draw (you might want to see about those)

just my immediate thought on it
i wouldnt worry about cards that have to do with demons and possession in this deck as this deck is quite broad but intense in its deffinition of terms on the card.

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just got in for lunch and my cards are in. YAY! I'll have to come back and really read your reading bliss. I LOVE the photo. makes things so much easier to discuss! Now back to work. *sigh*

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

tonight on my way out the door to my first psychic circle group meeting the mail was on the dishwasher, and there were the cards! double bonus night!!!!

they did ship pretty fast. :)

will read and work with them sometime tomorrow when i'm breaking from work.

woot!

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Return to “Connecting”