Konxari Card Deck - Study Group

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Happy to share! This group was Wraith (DA mystery bag surprise), Pegasus (6 practitioner binding surprise), Bronwyn Angel (6 practitioner binding surprise), custom Sang Vamp, custom Hippocampus, custom Karkadann, 2 custom Werewolves (free spirit stones), custom Courtwind angel (free spirit stone), custom Empusa, custom Duojna. I think I had about 6 orders arrived yesterday that spanned a month. The energy in this house is incredible right now (and I love every minute of it).

Crap, that makes eleven, not ten, right? I'm going to be busy!

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

hahaha the 11 is your lucky,number right now! thanks for sharing. i love the feelung of so much energy at first when a spirit enters your family. i have to go study about empusa now bc i have no clue what that is.

enjoy!! :silly: :thumbup:
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

These cards are kind of frustrating for me. I can't really seem to get a handle on them and what to do wtih them. I have tried different spirits and things and just end up staring at the cards blankly.

i am going to keep trying, but i just end up going back to my Wisdom of Avalon cards. Will keep trying sometimes things just click, maybe i will get lucky and that will happen with the cards.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

merchendiver,
have you tried inviting in a spirit of white light or one outside of your own spirits who only wants the highest good for all?

maybe it's a mental block bc you are nervous bc the last few times have not been productive or something..try listening to some loria youtube chants beforehand. try this to get you in the "mood" : toning the chakras- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWVZ4McF ... re=related
or twin flame- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdAYCidqxF8&NR=1. the second one has some beautiful images.

i dunno, but keep trying. don't give up!! and we're here for you along the ride :peace: emzy.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Those are some great suggestions. Oh I won't give up. I like the cards, so I will give your suggestions a go and see what happens. I can be really really stubborn with things like this. We shall see what happens.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Hang in there and there and keep trying! I still haven't had a chance to try mine out yet, so I'm living vicariously through you guys!

~8>X
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LOL maybe not through me at least right now. :lol: the frustration is a little intense right now.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

you can do eeeet!

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Athene2012 wrote:you can do eeeet!

:funnypost:

~8>X
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:These cards are kind of frustrating for me. I can't really seem to get a handle on them and what to do wtih them. I have tried different spirits and things and just end up staring at the cards blankly.

i am going to keep trying, but i just end up going back to my Wisdom of Avalon cards. Will keep trying sometimes things just click, maybe i will get lucky and that will happen with the cards.
It took me awhile, but the cards will click for you in time. :) Remember to read the letters and numbers and symbols too. There will be quite a few times where the pictures and words on the card may not have much meaning for your question as it's the letter or number or symbol that the spirit wants to convey to you. The more you practice, the more this will make sense. Im still learning myself.

Also dont stick to just the one spread. I hardly ever use that spread. I usually will just pull about 5 or 6 cards or so, and just read them and try and string them together.

Take a photo of the cards you pulled/spread, so that you can look back later. It might take a lot of looking at the spread and then all of sudden it'll hit ya. :)

Return to “Connecting”