Konxari Card Deck - Study Group

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all,

Welcome to the study group where we will discuss all things Konxari.

I bought the deck after reading about it in the 'What bonding methods have worked for you' thread, and after checking out reviews on the Aelectic forum. It looks very interesting.

I hope those who already have the deck or are experienced with tarot, come and compare notes, give advice etc. Or like Merchendiver noted, suggest other spread layouts.

I'm not very good with tarot cards; I have a couple of decks but am pretty new to it all and haven't ever had a deck that I really understood. So here's to hoping this deck proves easier to work with.

I just received the cards today so will update on it after trying it out tonight!! Soooo excited!

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi!

Oh you got your cards! that is exciting. Hope they work well for you! Still haven't gotten mine, hopefully by the end of the week (not much left really) or the beginning of next! So did you read with them yet?

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Ah thats so exciting!! i really want this deck - i like the fact that there are many ways to use it!! :D hopefuly soon i can make a purchase of it! hope to hear of your experiences, they seem to give interesting readings!!! im sure you will have fun with them!! :thumbup:

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

I plan to purchase this deck too, great idea for the study group thread Bliss!

One question though, and several who reviewed the deck online seems to comment on it--that they made sure they didn't use the deck while alone, why the warning about using it alone? Is that just a warning to be taken as make sure to use proper shielding when doing this? Or paranoia?

Thanks,
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL

One question though, and several who reviewed the deck online seems to comment on it--that they made sure they didn't use the deck while alone, why the warning about using it alone? Is that just a warning to be taken as make sure to use proper shielding when doing this? Or paranoia?
GOOD QUESTION, I DON'T KNOW. I'VE NEVER USED THIS DECK, BUT I WOULDN'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT ALONE. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH OF A SCAREDY CAT YOU ARE. IF YOU'VE GOT THE PROPER PROTECTION IN PLACE, YOU'RE GOOD. ANY TOOL OF CHANNELING YOU USE IS A CHANNEL TO THE "OTHER SIDE". IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A DECK, A MIRROR, A BOARD, WHATEVER, THEY'RE ALL CHANNELS. IF THEY MADE A DECK THAT ISN'T PROTECTED SO ANYTHING CAN COME THROUGH, THEN IT'S UP TO YOU TO PUT THAT PROTECTION IN PLACE.

THERE WAS A MAN WHO HAD A MIRROR IN HIS HOME, HE WAS A PRACTITIONER OUT OF NEW ORLEANS, AND HE WOULD DARE PEOPLE TO USE THE MIRROR AT NIGHT WHEN THE MOON WAS FULL. THE WALL THE MIRROR WAS ON FACED A LARGE SECOND STORY WINDOW WHERE YOU COULD SEE THE MOON IN COMPLETE STATE AT A CERTAIN TIME OF NIGHT, & THERE WERE HORROR STORIES ABOUT WHAT WOULD COME THROUGH THE MIRROR. OF COURSE THE MINUTE WE GET THERE I'M ASKING TO USE THE MIRROR, AND WITH THE TIMING OF OUR TRIP I HAD TO WAIT CLOSE TO A WEEK TO THE FULL MOON. I GO, I DO EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TOLD OTHER PEOPLE DID, AND NOTHING SO BAD IT BOTHERED ME, AWESOME MIRROR, 3 GENERATIONS OF POWER ON IT, AND THE LADY FROM ANOTHER COUPLE THERE FOR THE LARGE GROUP SEANCE THEY WERE DOING DOWNSTAIRS, DID THE SAME THING I DID, BUT SINCE SHE'S NOT A PRACTITIONER & NOT SOMEONE WHO'S IN THE PARANORMAL REGULARLY, SHE GOES IN WITH ZERO PROTECTION, SAYS THE INVOCATION & 2 MINUTES LATER SHE'S SOMEWHERE EMOTIONALLY BETWEEN COMATOSE & CRYING. IT'S NEVER THE TOOLS, IT'S WHO IS USING THEM.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:
GOOD QUESTION, I DON'T KNOW. I'VE NEVER USED THIS DECK, BUT I WOULDN'T BE AFRAID TO USE IT ALONE. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH OF A SCAREDY CAT YOU ARE. IF YOU'VE GOT THE PROPER PROTECTION IN PLACE, YOU'RE GOOD. ANY TOOL OF CHANNELING YOU USE IS A CHANNEL TO THE "OTHER SIDE". IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT'S A DECK, A MIRROR, A BOARD, WHATEVER, THEY'RE ALL CHANNELS. IF THEY MADE A DECK THAT ISN'T PROTECTED SO ANYTHING CAN COME THROUGH, THEN IT'S UP TO YOU TO PUT THAT PROTECTION IN PLACE.

THERE WAS A MAN WHO HAD A MIRROR IN HIS HOME, HE WAS A PRACTITIONER OUT OF NEW ORLEANS, AND HE WOULD DARE PEOPLE TO USE THE MIRROR AT NIGHT WHEN THE MOON WAS FULL. THE WALL THE MIRROR WAS ON FACED A LARGE SECOND STORY WINDOW WHERE YOU COULD SEE THE MOON IN COMPLETE STATE AT A CERTAIN TIME OF NIGHT, & THERE WERE HORROR STORIES ABOUT WHAT WOULD COME THROUGH THE MIRROR. OF COURSE THE MINUTE WE GET THERE I'M ASKING TO USE THE MIRROR, AND WITH THE TIMING OF OUR TRIP I HAD TO WAIT CLOSE TO A WEEK TO THE FULL MOON. I GO, I DO EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TOLD OTHER PEOPLE DID, AND NOTHING SO BAD IT BOTHERED ME, AWESOME MIRROR, 3 GENERATIONS OF POWER ON IT, AND THE LADY FROM ANOTHER COUPLE THERE FOR THE LARGE GROUP SEANCE THEY WERE DOING DOWNSTAIRS, DID THE SAME THING I DID, BUT SINCE SHE'S NOT A PRACTITIONER & NOT SOMEONE WHO'S IN THE PARANORMAL REGULARLY, SHE GOES IN WITH ZERO PROTECTION, SAYS THE INVOCATION & 2 MINUTES LATER SHE'S SOMEWHERE EMOTIONALLY BETWEEN COMATOSE & CRYING. IT'S NEVER THE TOOLS, IT'S WHO IS USING THEM.
::yes:: And that is why Ouija Boards can work just fine with some people and go completely off the rail with others. *tsks at 16 year old me in the past* Always, always use protection (circles, shields, whatever you're comfortable with using) and keep yourself (and the cards if you can manage it) shielded. Caution in any form of contact is so, so important. That is excellent information to remember!

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Thank you to Ash and Merlaighn! why do I have the phrase, guns don't kill people, people kill people in my head now. as a newbie, i have yet to fully understand the idea that it's how you wield something versus only the tool itself when it comes to what experience might result.

Will definitely put protection in place before using the deck.
Cheerz,

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yeah that part kind of made me wonder also. But i can see where they are coming from. I would think you would need a bit more protection, if you were using it for spirit investigation, like one of the suggested uses, but if you just use it with the ones in keep, i think you wouldn't really have to worry too much.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yeah Merchen I thought the same thing. Although I don't know what's out there, I am new at this, so better safe than sorry. :)

I ordered the deck. Just waiting now.

Cheerz,

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yay! that is so exciting!

Return to “Connecting”