Lampades

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

oops

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

The last post I made was an error, sorry about that.

However now I actually have news to share.

I was sitting with a lit candle, a pendulum, and my lampades amongst a couple other spirits that were present at the time -
I was attempting to talk to my lampades "S", with the pendulum but my spirits don't seem to like the pendulum too much and aren't very responsive with it.
What was wonderful and interesting though was how she did decide to respond. What I asked her was simply if she enjoyed the flame, since it is supposed to be a treat for lampades,
and what happened was the flame suddenly rose EXTREMELY high - unnaturally high, shot right up into the air and began swirling around in all sorts of designs - before finally tempering down. I was amazed, it was a beautiful sight :applause:

I asked if it was her that had brought on that display, and asked if she could do it again - right away the exact same thing happened. Again it shot high up into the air and began to swirl around before finally coming back down to a regular flame. Some of my questions got repetitive after that and I apologised for being silly, then I set her vessel near the candle to enjoy the flame some more.
Just wanted to share that experience, it was really great :thumbup:

truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:thumbup: I have 2 Lampades and they BOTH have names which were given to me by CH. (the names were given... LOL!) I believe that they are BOTH custom conjures? One is in a silver ring vessel along with a Harpy and the other is a silver 'small pendant'. I recently went out to a dry lake bed here with my hubby Will to snap photos. We LOVE to do our own investigations and have been gathering equipment and etc. Our regular camera is an 8.1 megapixel Kodak. We took many photos and only a FEW had orbs. I had brought the vessels of 3 Harpy and 2 Lampades with me. At one point after sunset I told Will (hubby) to take some photos of me while I centered and asked if any spirits would like to join me for some photos. As I stood there Will began snapping photos by walking around me at about 100 feet distance. As I centered myself I suddenly felt the right side of my face become HOT and I heard the name of one of the Lampades. It was literally just at that moment that Will snapped a photo and said, WOW!! I had not said anything to him but he'd observed something on the photo. You can clearly see only ONE opaque orb! If you look closely it actually looks as if it is moving or that it could be a sort of 'torch' flame! I feel it is the Lampades saying hello.

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Tutankhsobek
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:The last post I made was an error, sorry about that.

However now I actually have news to share.

I was sitting with a lit candle, a pendulum, and my lampades amongst a couple other spirits that were present at the time -
I was attempting to talk to my lampades "S", with the pendulum but my spirits don't seem to like the pendulum too much and aren't very responsive with it.
What was wonderful and interesting though was how she did decide to respond. What I asked her was simply if she enjoyed the flame, since it is supposed to be a treat for lampades,
and what happened was the flame suddenly rose EXTREMELY high - unnaturally high, shot right up into the air and began swirling around in all sorts of designs - before finally tempering down. I was amazed, it was a beautiful sight :applause:

I asked if it was her that had brought on that display, and asked if she could do it again - right away the exact same thing happened. Again it shot high up into the air and began to swirl around before finally coming back down to a regular flame. Some of my questions got repetitive after that and I apologised for being silly, then I set her vessel near the candle to enjoy the flame some more.
Just wanted to share that experience, it was really great :thumbup:
WOW! What an amazing experience. I hope to see something like that one day myself :). I was talking to my vampire and lit incense for him and the incense rose higher than i've ever seen it before. That was my Prince :D

I need to meditate with him but I suck at meditation lol. Is there any sort of trick to meditation? Calming music or something?

Ave Vive Antinoi! All Hail Antinous!

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote::thumbup: I have 2 Lampades and they BOTH have names which were given to me by CH. (the names were given... LOL!) I believe that they are BOTH custom conjures? One is in a silver ring vessel along with a Harpy and the other is a silver 'small pendant'. I recently went out to a dry lake bed here with my hubby Will to snap photos. We LOVE to do our own investigations and have been gathering equipment and etc. Our regular camera is an 8.1 megapixel Kodak. We took many photos and only a FEW had orbs. I had brought the vessels of 3 Harpy and 2 Lampades with me. At one point after sunset I told Will (hubby) to take some photos of me while I centered and asked if any spirits would like to join me for some photos. As I stood there Will began snapping photos by walking around me at about 100 feet distance. As I centered myself I suddenly felt the right side of my face become HOT and I heard the name of one of the Lampades. It was literally just at that moment that Will snapped a photo and said, WOW!! I had not said anything to him but he'd observed something on the photo. You can clearly see only ONE opaque orb! If you look closely it actually looks as if it is moving or that it could be a sort of 'torch' flame! I feel it is the Lampades saying hello.

What an awesome photo! It definitely looks like it's flying past. I can also imagine a beautiful nymph in a white robe walking towards you holding a torch of green flame.

My avatar houses Niankhnum and Khnumhotep, one of the most celebrated gay couples of all time from Ancient Egypt.

'And people saw that every sort of beauty, every sort of love was from the gods, and they became free and bold, and they grew wings' - Mikhail Kuzmin
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote::thumbup: I have 2 Lampades and they BOTH have names which were given to me by CH. (the names were given... LOL!) I believe that they are BOTH custom conjures? One is in a silver ring vessel along with a Harpy and the other is a silver 'small pendant'. I recently went out to a dry lake bed here with my hubby Will to snap photos. We LOVE to do our own investigations and have been gathering equipment and etc. Our regular camera is an 8.1 megapixel Kodak. We took many photos and only a FEW had orbs. I had brought the vessels of 3 Harpy and 2 Lampades with me. At one point after sunset I told Will (hubby) to take some photos of me while I centered and asked if any spirits would like to join me for some photos. As I stood there Will began snapping photos by walking around me at about 100 feet distance. As I centered myself I suddenly felt the right side of my face become HOT and I heard the name of one of the Lampades. It was literally just at that moment that Will snapped a photo and said, WOW!! I had not said anything to him but he'd observed something on the photo. You can clearly see only ONE opaque orb! If you look closely it actually looks as if it is moving or that it could be a sort of 'torch' flame! I feel it is the Lampades saying hello.

It also seems several other of your spirit friends have shown up to take a photo :). You are very blessed. I should take some photos with my vamp :D

sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've had a Lampades for a couple weeks now, mine did come with a name. At first she was very quiet, almost as if she were shy. (Though the energy from her spirit stone was highly noticeable.) I asked her to come with me everywhere I went to get to know me, I lit candles for her every other night. The energy was calm and I thought she was content ::bop::

I went to Dudleytown, CT (it's supposedly an extremely haunted old town in CT that was closed to the public in the 1920's because of ghostly reports, people going insane and unexplained deaths in large numbers..no one is allowed to go in there, it's blocked off to the public. My friend & I drove around the perimeter) I wasn't apprehensive about being there until my friend and I actually got there. Immediately I felt as though I was being attacked (or tried to be attacked) by entities and creatures I'd never seen before in my life. My Lampedes spirit stone was in my pocket - but in all honesty I was trying to hard not to freak out I forgot it was there. We stayed in the car with the AC cranked on the highest it could go. All of a sudden I felt this rush of heat pour onto my skin followed by a calm energy. It was the first time I heard her talking to me -- she said not to worry she wouldn't let anything bad happen to us. I saw her in my second sight carrying a torch and she had on a white dress... barefoot. Her eyes were glowing a bright green color and she smelled of lavender.

Later that night I was laying in bed reading a book (The Hollows series by Kim Harrison..... I highly recommend it!!) I felt like I was engulfed in a heat bubble LOL I think she was hugging me? :o

I'm very happy to have her as part of my spirit family! Although, sometimes I feel like she sits on the sidelines.... as if she doesn't like working as a 'group', she sort of watches and then comes in if she feels she is needed or called upon. I love her :clap: :hug:

Xo
antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

antinousisgod1 wrote:

It also seems several other of your spirit friends have shown up to take a photo :). You are very blessed. I should take some photos with my vamp :D
Something very weird is happening to me! Before when I looked at this photo I saw the big green orb and at least 10 other small white orbs. Now when I look at it only the green orb is there! :o

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

sillycsilli wrote:I've had a Lampades for a couple weeks now, mine did come with a name. At first she was very quiet, almost as if she were shy. (Though the energy from her spirit stone was highly noticeable.) I asked her to come with me everywhere I went to get to know me, I lit candles for her every other night. The energy was calm and I thought she was content ::bop::

I went to Dudleytown, CT (it's supposedly an extremely haunted old town in CT that was closed to the public in the 1920's because of ghostly reports, people going insane and unexplained deaths in large numbers..no one is allowed to go in there, it's blocked off to the public. My friend & I drove around the perimeter) I wasn't apprehensive about being there until my friend and I actually got there. Immediately I felt as though I was being attacked (or tried to be attacked) by entities and creatures I'd never seen before in my life. My Lampedes spirit stone was in my pocket - but in all honesty I was trying to hard not to freak out I forgot it was there. We stayed in the car with the AC cranked on the highest it could go. All of a sudden I felt this rush of heat pour onto my skin followed by a calm energy. It was the first time I heard her talking to me -- she said not to worry she wouldn't let anything bad happen to us. I saw her in my second sight carrying a torch and she had on a white dress... barefoot. Her eyes were glowing a bright green color and she smelled of lavender.

Later that night I was laying in bed reading a book (The Hollows series by Kim Harrison..... I highly recommend it!!) I felt like I was engulfed in a heat bubble LOL I think she was hugging me? :o

I'm very happy to have her as part of my spirit family! Although, sometimes I feel like she sits on the sidelines.... as if she doesn't like working as a 'group', she sort of watches and then comes in if she feels she is needed or called upon. I love her :clap: :hug:
That's awesome! :D. Glad to hear your Lampades loves you so much. I thought about getting one too. They sound awesome. Dudleytown sounds terrifying. Something evil is there alright. So if the area is so dangerous why haven't the government torn it down? Historical value or something? They usually let people explore ghost towns.

antinousisgod1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It's working! The spell I had the gypsy witch cast for strengthening my psychic powers is working! :D.

I saw orbs in the photos posted! :D

I can't wait to see what happens when the spell becomes its strongest next full moon.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”