Toadstools ... Anyone have any eperience with this seller?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Just want to note to the mods that since this thread appears to be a review thread, it should probably be moved to the Seller Review section. You guys don't know if she's a "seller you love" yet, lol.

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

For me, she's a person and seller I love..It's a pity, I never got to buy her, "third eye ripper". If anyone is ever willing to let go of any of their spelled charms made by her..I am willing to give them a shot..

P.S. She sent me a spirit that is very active..I have felt much safer with my new WW around.I can finally frequent that rowdy bar I have been meaning to hit up, all by my lonesome.Sorry, been feeling like Clint Eastwood with that guy around me...lol ::yes:: :silly: :thumbup:

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:For me, she's a person and seller I love..It's a pity, I never got to buy her, "third eye ripper". If anyone is ever willing to let go of any of their spelled charms made by her..I am willing to give them a shot..

P.S. She sent me a spirit that is very active..I have felt much safer with my new WW around.I can finally frequent that rowdy bar I have been meaning to hit up, all by my lonesome.Sorry, been feeling like Clint Eastwood with that guy around me...lol ::yes:: :silly: :thumbup:

U can have mine if you want for free just pay the post thats it

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jezebelle85 wrote:
DarkAddictions wrote:For me, she's a person and seller I love..It's a pity, I never got to buy her, "third eye ripper". If anyone is ever willing to let go of any of their spelled charms made by her..I am willing to give them a shot..

U can have mine if you want for free just pay the post thats it
I would be willing to pay the post on th item(s).P.S. Do you have PM? or can I reach you thru the marketplace?

L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I have had one of the third eye rippers as well for a while now.. It wasn't one of the items that worked for me, if anyone wants it they can have it :)

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I also bought a "third eye ripper" and "Lucid Dreaming is not a dream anymore".

I have not felt anything yet but i am not sensitive at all so it's no surprise.

I think she needs to keep the fact that she is into the occult a secret from her husband. She also lives in London and we were going to arrange a collection for the items, then something happened and she was not returning messages. Eventually she posted the items to me and did not charge me for the postage. She said something about this being her last sale and that was a few weeks ago now.

Also both rings arrived without instructions and when i asked her which ring was which she said that they both do "3rd eye" and "Lucid Dreams". I gave one to my sister and kept the other as there was no point in keeping both.

I do hope she is okay and can one day be free to study/practice anything she wanted to.

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:I also bought a "third eye ripper" and "Lucid Dreaming is not a dream anymore".

I have not felt anything yet but i am not sensitive at all so it's no surprise.

I think she needs to keep the fact that she is into the occult a secret from her husband. She also lives in London and we were going to arrange a collection for the items, then something happened and she was not returning messages. Eventually she posted the items to me and did not charge me for the postage. She said something about this being her last sale and that was a few weeks ago now.

Also both rings arrived without instructions and when i asked her which ring was which she said that they both do "3rd eye" and "Lucid Dreams". I gave one to my sister and kept the other as there was no point in keeping both.

I do hope she is okay and can one day be free to study/practice anything she wanted to.

Ok if this all is true (I'm not saying ur lying but you also can't know for sure) then its very sad for her. But I do feel something strange is going on. Why is she saying the 3rd eye ripper and lucid dreaming is doing the same? Why make two rings? When she could just give one if they did the same? Something is off here ...

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Well i do still have the email on the MP site if anyone wants proof!

I did get the impression that she was quite sad at having to stop the arts but then why does she still have listings if she told me she had sold the last of her items??? I also wondered about why the rings would BOTH do the same. Figured it must have been like a bonus or something but replies to email where taking a while and were brief to say the least so i did not bother to ask.

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:Well i do still have the email on the MP site if anyone wants proof!

I did get the impression that she was quite sad at having to stop the arts but then why does she still have listings if she told me she had sold the last of her items??? I also wondered about why the rings would BOTH do the same. Figured it must have been like a bonus or something but replies to email where taking a while and were brief to say the least so i did not bother to ask.

Hunni I really believe YOU are saying the truth .. but it doesn't mean she is. But we shall never know for sure that is. :)

I can imagine she would be sad. But still it doesn't make sense to do double work for the same amount of money wouldn't be very commercial. And if you want to sell things you have to keep that in mind.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Hello, search4delight is correct, both spells were put into the same ring. I am sorry if you guys are not feeling anything from the spelled items. Since it was my last spell, I did not mind doing double the work, Although it may not make sense commercially since it was my last, I did it.

Darkaddictions I am glad you are enjoying him.

Return to “Sellers You Love”